Stephanie and Jeremiah Burrell
Domestic Violence Call Over a Sandwich Leads to Felony Drug Arrests
Some people are just so stupid. A sandwich???
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal officers responded to a domestic violence call at 445 Harmony Circle, Gray. Upon arrival officer came into contact with two subjects who had been drinking and got into an argument over a sandwich.
After further investigation officers saw drug paraphernalia and 50 marijuana plants in plain view. Stephanie Burrell w/f age 39 was charged with Manufacture of schedule VI and maintaining a dwelling, her bond is set at $20,000.
Her husband Jeremiah Burrell w/m 39 was charged the same with an additional charge of domestic violence, his bond is set at $22,000. At maturity the plants could have reached a value of $1000.00 dollars each. The Burrells are both set for arraignment in sessions court today.
Below is an example of region wide drug distribution ring mostly by blacks.
Five More Residents Plead Guilty to Interstate Drug Trafficking
By: Department of Justice Greenville, TN.
On Wednesday, Feb. 15 the last five of 27 defendants in an Oct. 12 35-count indictment pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge J. Ronnie Greer in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee at Greeneville.
Rodney Allen Mitchell, 32, of Kingsport, Tenn., Maurice William Gravely, 41, of Gray, Tenn., Cedric D'Andre Mitchell, 22, of Big Stone Gap, Va., Rachel Nichole Goad, 34, of Kingsport, Tenn. and Curtis Louis Prior, Jr., 35, of Kingsport, Tenn., all pleaded guilty to charges relating to conspiracies to distribute oxycodone and marijuana, and to money laundering.
Previously, 22 others from Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, South Florida, and Detroit, Mich., also pleaded guilty. They include: Jennifer Mitchell, 38, Kingsport, Tenn.; Lloyd James Steed, Jr., 34, Detroit, Mich.; Gilbert Miller, 42, Kingsport, Tenn.; James Howard Poole, Jr., 39, Kingsport, Tenn.; Jarian Hamler, 31, Jonesborough, Tenn.; Joshua Clark Martin, 29, Kingsport, Tenn.; Shawn James Banks, 40, Detroit, Mich.; Marquis Cornelius Taylor, 37, Miami, Fla.; Nekia Dwayne Clark, 35, Big Stone Gap, Va.; Allen Vaughn Crews, 37, Centerville, Va.; Justin Colby Vaughn, 36, Del Ray Beach, Fla.; Antwain Dwayne Hollinger, 33, Big Stone Gap, Va.
Adrian Jamal Cornette, 27, Wise County, Va.; Mose Devaughn White, 34, Johnson City, Tenn.; Duvale Pruitt, 37, Kingsport, Tenn.; Stephen Anthony Graham, 25, Johnson City, Tenn.; Stacy Montague White, 39, Kingsport, Tenn.; Keira Lashawn Moore, 29, Big Stone Gap, Va.; Semmaj Jarquis Taylor, 40, Dearfield Beach, Fla.; Dena Marie McGaughey, 39, Delray Beach, Fla. and Victoria Danielle Bays, Johnson City, Tenn. All 27 are set for sentencing hearings between March and August of 2012.
Ref. US Dept. of Justice
- Murdering Mother The Hidden Face of Honor Killing
- Twenty-Year Plan Islam Targets America
- Who is an Arab Jew? Albert Memmi
- Not Islam - Sufism the Deviated Muslim Path
- America Did Nothing for Israel in 1948
- Islamists Murder Dozens in Bombay India
- Islam Versus Deism
- When Humanism Becomes Fundamentalism
- Deist Examination of Islamic Trinity
- Mohammed the Man as Islamic Ideology
- Why Muslims Can't Build a Lightbulb
- Bacon is not a Hate Crime
- Press Tries to Cover Up Muslim Violence
- Fear of Islam Not Islamophobia
- Islam Versus Deism
- Europeans as Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- The Historical Reality of the Muslim Conquests
- Dangers of Political Islam by Lewis Loflin
- Are Judaism and Christianity as Violent as Islam?
- Judeo-Christian Violence vs. Islamic Violence