Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
On 05/25/2014 at approximately 2228 hours officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Narvell K McDermott, 28 yoa, of 1308 Knob Creek Rd Apt 6 Johnson City, TN charging him with Manuf/Del/Sell Controlled Substance, Driving on revoked license, light law violation, evading arrest and motor vehicle theft.
Officers were traveling South on S. Roan St. when a vehicle was observed with a brake light out. Upon stop of the vehicle the driver fled on foot and was apprehended shortly after.
During the investigation 44.6 grams of crack cocaine were found and $667 dollars in cash was found on the suspect's person, which was seized. The suspects license was also revoked and upon contacting the owner of the vehicle it was discovered that the vehicle had been taken without the owner's consent.
The suspect was then placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Detention Center where he is being held in lieu of a $22,000 bond. The suspect is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on 05/27/14 at 1330 hours to be arraigned.
Stolen Furniture Lands Two Tennessee Men in Jail
On 05/10/14 officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Michael Howe, (38 years old), 417 Barnett Dr., Kingsport, TN and Robert Clark, (40 years old), 162 Franklin Heights Rd., Jonesborough, TN and charged them with theft of property over $1,000.
The arrest is the result of an investigation into a reported theft of property from Factory Direct, 3207 N. Roan St., Johnson City, TN. The Kingsport Police Department followed up on a tip they received stating a known location where stolen property was located. The investigation revealed that two delivery drivers had been selling furniture they had stolen from the Factory Direct warehouse.
Michael Howe and Robert Clark were arrested and placed under a $10,000 bond. They are currently being held in the Washington County Detention Center. A preliminary court date has been set in Washington County General Sessions Court on 05/12/14 at 9:00 a.m.
Ref. Johnson City Police and Washington County Tennessee Sheriff.
Last is most recent.
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- 58 Meth Convections Illustrate Problem in Tri-Cities
- Jails and New Laws Won't Stop Meth Epidemic
- Crime is Up Across Wise County Virginia
- Impaired Driver Faces Felony Drug Charges in Johnson City
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Poverty and Guns Doesn't Equal Gun Crime
- Inconvenient Truths about Race & Slavery
- The Holocaust by Rabbi Meir Kahane
- Why Rabbi Kahane was Right by Lewis Loflin
- Tri-Cities Unemployment Up 2013-2014
- Fourth quarter Job Disaster in Tri-Cities Bristol Virginia-Tennessee
- Bristol Spends Millions for Jobs - Gets Nothing
- Poor People the Big Loser in Appalachian Economics
- 'Good Old Boys' Rake in Millions Thousands Struggle in Bristol
- Poverty Wages Class Warfare in Bristol Virginia-Tennessee
- Cost of Living Versus Income in Bristol Virginia-Tennessee
- Disability the Hidden Unemployment Program
- Steel Company Jumps County Line for Government Handouts
- CityMac Another Taxpayer Fiasco
- Layoffs Corporate Welfare at Eastman Chemical
- We Don't Hire People with College
- Single Parent Problem in Southwest Virginia
- Tobacco Commission Failure Once Again in 2014
- Raise Minimum Wage in Bristol
- Permission to believe (in God) Dr Gerald Schroeder
- Where the Bible meets the Big Bang
- 25 Questions and answers for Creationism
- Introduction to the scientific method.
- The scientific method.
- How Alarmists undermine Science and Theology
- A Look at C.S. Lewis on Evolution
- Quotes from C.S. Lewis
- Evolution and the early church, and Islam
- Christian Orthodoxy On Creationism and Evolution
- A Handbook on the History of Modern Science
- Origins Of America-Bashing and Marxist Failure
- Socialist Roots of Modern Anti-Semitism
- The Chorus of Useful (Leftist) Idiots
- Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day: Standing Against Gay Fascism