Illegal Immigration Crime Invades Virginia, Tennessee
Immigration reform will cause even more misery for the working poor as an additional 22 million more guest workers over the next decade will further displace native born low-wage workers and already have in East Tennessee and Tri-Cities. Low-wage black workers have been driven out of the labor force across the nation by immigration and the same thing is happening to poor whites in our region as employers hunt for more cheap-exploitable labor.
In fact this has been recommended to business as a way to lower labor costs in the tourist-retirement related industries this region is promoting. Simply put they want to bring in even cheaper labor to displace the working poor that already dominates our private sector labor market. The working poor are ignored and marginalized already and so the system of social apartheid will continue to flourish.
- Racism Underlies Mass Immigration
- Jobs of Tomorrow A New Low?
- Social Dangers of Outsourcing
- Patronizing and Insulting at the Same Time
- Enforce Immigration Laws by Lewis Loflin
- Immigration talking points - killing Gringos
- Immigration policy bought paid for?
- 'Immigrants' Take New Jobs in Texas
- Why illegal Immigration Matters in Bristol Tri-Cities
- Illegal Aliens in Virginia and Tennessee
- The truth on mass immigration.
- America's Job Growth Benefits Immigrants
- Cult of multiculturalism' vs. U.S. sovereignty
- Illegal Immigration's High Cost
- Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree
Update Nov. 2017: a report has been released showing that an additional 2800 illegal alien children dumped into our schools will cost $56 million or $20,000 each to Virginia taxpayers. Kathryn Watson at www.watchdog.org reports Gov. McAuliffe was asked about this, he shrugged it off as a Federal Problem. Federal Government placement of 37,000 illegal alien children (recent arrivals) has burdened state governments by $761 million for schools in 2014-15.
Virginia schools are flooded with 95,000 illegal alien children costing taxpayers $1.2 billion - that's more than all of the economic development funds spent in Southwest Virginia over the last 30 years! The cost is so high because these students are low -achievers and illiterate even in Spanish - add in billions more in welfare costs. Less than 300 have been deported. Where is the fake news Bristol Herald Courier on this?
Total costs of just illegal aliens in Virginia is $2.469 billion. (www.fairus.org) This doesn't include wage depression and cost of other people's poverty. In addition the net cost to Federal taxpayers is $116 billion.
On the other hand many refuse to work any job that illegals take because of both laziness, easy access to welfare, and low wages. It's a mixed bag.
The Heritage Foundation (2013) notes that of low-income households regardless of immigration status:
These households generate a "fiscal deficit" that must be financed by taxes from other households or by government borrowing. For example, in 2010, in the U.S. population as a whole, households headed by persons without a high school degree, on average, received $46,582 in government benefits while paying only $11,469 in taxes. This generated an average fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of $35,113.
The high deficits of poorly educated households are important in the amnesty debate because the typical unlawful immigrant has only a 10th-grade education. Half of unlawful immigrant households are headed by an individual with less than a high school degree, and another 25 percent of household heads have only a high school degree.
Southwest Virginia is over reliant (50% of the population) on these type transfer payments. In particular efforts at economic development is local corruption and culture end up creating wealth for a few well connected. They still refuse to confront the education problem.
Thus mass immigration legal and illegal hits those without advanced degrees, etc. far worse than the wealthy that benefit directly.
- Why Progressives Became Racists
- Progressives Are Not Liberals!
- Exploring Jonah Goldberg's Book 'Liberal Fascism'
- Marxism is a Pagan Religious Cult
- DACA Poster Child Rapes 9-Year-Old in Virginia
- Illegal Immigration Plagues Tennessee
- Machete Wielding Hispanic Shot Dead
- Romantic Notions of Mexicans Can Mean Trouble
- Drunk Illegal Alien Driver Pleads Guilty Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Lies Surround Racism Claims in Public Schools
- IQ Versus Outcome Not So Simple
- Why Many People Shouldn't Get a 4-Year Degree
- Intelligence Predicts Economic Social Outcome
- Virginia Crime by Race 2015
- Machete Wielding Hispanic Shot Dead
- How Mass Immigration Hurts Black Workers the Most
- President Obama and Silicon Valley Oligarchs Destroy Workers
- Rich White Democrats Screwing Millennials in New York City
- India's Visa Fraud Worker Replacement Racket
- Why All Illegal Aliens Must Be Deported
- Florida Schools Struggle with Failing Minority Students
- Intelligence, Crime, and Tampa Florida
- New York City Sanctions Immigration Fraud, Crime
- Arizona Schools Struggle with Immigration Chaos
Illegal alien criminals turned loose on I-81 in East Tennessee
ERWIN, Tenn. (AP) -- "Two Latino men being deported from Erwin were, instead, turned loose along Interstate 81. Unicoi County Sheriff Kent Harris told the Johnson City Press that Gregorio Estala Rodriguez and Primitivo Estala Rodriguez had been picked up by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents on Tuesday and were being taken to a federal center in New Orleans.
Harris said the agents called the jail later and said superiors had told them to release the men because the center in New Orleans was temporarily closed after Hurricane Gustav blew though the city. Harris said Gregorio Rodriguez had pleaded guilty to drug and weapons charges and Primitivo Rodriguez pleaded guilty to not having a driver's license or car insurance. The newspaper reported it's efforts to obtain comment from ICE were unsuccessful." Ref. AP Sep. 5, 2008.
- Hispanic Welfare Class Won't Vote Republican
- Class Warfare - American People Versus Ruling Elite
- For Sale - Buying American Immigration Policy
- Illegal Immigration Plagues Tennessee
- Race as an Issue in the 2012 Elections
- Unfettered illegal immigration boosts inflation
New immigration laws in Tennessee could be changing the way some jails do business. Under the new law, jailers must confirm whether or not someone is an illegal immigrant when they are booked into the detention center.
Then, jailers must notify federal immigration agencies if the person charged is in the country illegally. Local law enforcement, including Unicoi and Washington counties, say they're prepared to cooperate with federal immigration employees.
In fact, according to Washington County Sheriff Ed Graybeal, this is nothing new to his department. He says they've been enforcing this law for the past several years, working with immigration officials.
In Unicoi County, jailer George Berry doesn't see anything wrong with the new law, he says, because it doesn't target any specific group of people. Instead if you're brought into jail, they must confirm your residency and they have been doing that for more than 6 years. "Don't break the law," he said, "and you don't have anything to worry about."
This is the first piece of new immigration law passed in the State of Tennessee, and Representative Tony Shipley says even though this is a small piece of the puzzle, it does get the ball rolling for future immigration laws in the state. January 03, 2011
- Hispanics and Federal-State Crime in Tennessee
- Mexican Citizen In Johnson City Sentenced On Cocaine Firearms Charges
- North Carolina Hispanic Convicted of Meth Distribution in Tennessee
- Illegal Alien Population Floods Tri-Cities Hurting Working Poor
- Illegal Aliens take jobs from Blacks in Alabama
- Mexicans Plead Guilty to Cocaine and Firearms Charges in Johnson City
- "Operation Talisman" Nails Hispanic Drug Gang in Tri-Cities
- Six Illegal Aliens Nailed for 4 Pound of Meth
- Feral Hispanic Male Charged with Kidnapping, Assault Over Facebook Page
- Race Issue Dominates 2012 Elections
- A hard Look at Costs of 'Immigrants'
- Bad news: Hispanic families becoming like black families
- Judge detains two arrested for scam targeting immigrants
- Illegal Alien Murders Mother of Five in Hamblen County
- 20 Hispanics attacked in Morristown, Tennessee
- Suspect in deaths of 4 men at NC store in U.S. illegally
- Hispanics and Federal/State Crime
- Illegal alien attacks pregnant girlfriend in Kingsport, Tennessee
- Two Members Of Ralph Stanley's Band Injured by Illegal Alien
- Immigrant Population Hits Record 38 Million
- Illegal alien nailed for child rape in Washington County Virginia
- Illegal Alien Driver pleads guilty to wrong-way wreck
- How Liberals Betray Black Workers in Favor of Hispanic Voters
- How Mass Immigration Leads to Poverty
- Two Great Classes in contemporary America
- An Immigration policy bought and paid for?
- 'Immigrants' Take Most of the New Jobs in Texas, Elsewhere
- What we can all learn from our Latino community
- Fear of Islam is not Islamophobia
- Europeans Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- Suppressing Academic Freedom in the name of Justice
- How Government Exported Black Crime into Ferguson Missouri
- St. Louis Black Youth Gunshot Death Rate
- Crime Rates by Race in Missouri
- When a Violent Thug Becomes a Victim of Racism
- Let Racist Leonard Pitts Eat Cake
- Open Borders a Danger to Jews
- Purging Politically Incorrect Jews
- Hispanic Anti-Semitism the Unmentionable Bigotry
- Problem of Muslim Immigration Rise of Islamism
- Postmodernism Skews Immigration Debate
- Jews and Identity Politics
- Immigration Policy and Identity Politics
- Working Class-Poor Whites Excluded from Top Universities
- Liberal Failure in Seattle Public Schools
- Government Sanctioned Racism at American Universities
- Liberal Academic Equates Gun Rights with Racism
- Minority failure in public schools isn't racial bias
- Suspending Criminal Blacks Not Racism
- Education Ruin in Michigan For Diversity
Tennessee Passes New Immigration Law, Follows Arizona's Footsteps
Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen (D) signed a bill yesterday that creates provisions similar to, but less harsh than, those of SB 1070, including requiring city and county jails in the state to report any person who may be in violation of immigration laws to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
A decision that follows recent state and local crackdowns on undocumented immigration - particularly Arizona's SB 1070 and a Nebraska town's vote to limit job and housing opportunities to undocumented immigrants - Bredesen's vote for Tennessee's House bill 670 isn't surprising.
Tennessee also has a history of laws cracking down on undocumented immigrants. In 2007, lawmakers proposed over 40 changes to state law that targeted undocumented immigrants. That same year, Bredesen signed a bill that allows the state to deny, suspend or revoke the employers' business licenses if they knowingly employ undocumented immigrants. Earlier this month, Bredesen allowed a resolution that applauded Arizona on their new immigration to pass without his signature. BHC June 29th, 2010
December 31, 2010
A new law taking effect New Year's Day targets illegal immigration. It requires jailers to report individuals who don't have legal documentation to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Homeland Security Department.
Illegal Alien Nailed for ID Theft in Johnson City
On July 5, 2011, officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Cuautemoc Castro Martinez, 32 yoa, 1001 East Watauga Avenue, Johnson City, Tennessee. Mr. Martinez was charged with Identity Theft. The arrest was the result of an investigation where Mr. Jesus Gomez, Nampa, Idaho filed a report with the Johnson City Police Department that his name and personal identifiers were being used in Johnson City, Tennessee.
The investigation found Mr. Cuautemoc Martinez had used the information to obtain employment and created false income tax returns for Mr. Gomez. Mr. Martinez is currently being held in the Washington County Detention Center in lieu of a $10,000.00 bond. He is scheduled to appear in the Washington County General Sessions Court on July 6, 2011 for an arraignment. Ref. Johnson City Police
Corrupt firms aid smugglers of immigrants
(AP) PHOENIX - Smugglers who bring illegal immigrants into the U.S. are getting crucial help from seemingly legitimate businesses that supply them with cars, lodging, plane tickets and other services, knowing full well what's going on. Investigators say the number of these corrupt businesses is small, but they play a significant role in helping illegal immigrants reach the country's interior.
The accomplices have included landlords and rental agents who provide homes for smugglers to hide immigrants; taxi drivers near the border who bring immigrants to the closest cities; used-car dealerships that let smugglers register vehicles under false names; and travel agencies that sell blocks of plane tickets for immigrants. "At every stage along the way, a process has been taken over, corrupted, in order to facilitate the transportation" of illegal immigrants, said Arizona Attorney General Terry Goddard, whose office has prosecuted such cases.
Authorities are unable to estimate the number of businesses helping smugglers but say the biggest concentration is in Arizona, the busiest illegal gateway into the country. Immigrant smuggling in Arizona is believed to be a $1.7 billion-a-year business. Businesses also are cooperating with smugglers in San Diego, Los Angeles, Houston, San Antonio and El Paso, Texas. Immigration agents said some of these accomplices are criminal operations through and through. But others are bona fide businesses willing to break the law now and then for the extra bucks.
Authorities have prosecuted only a modest number of businesses, saying smuggling operations are often family-run and difficult to infiltrate with informants or undercover officers. Also, recorded conversations are needed to prove that businesses knew they were breaking the law. The businesses "are willfully blind to what on the face should be obvious," said Alonzo Pena, chief of investigations for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Arizona.
November 22, 2007 Copyright 2007 AP
The first several articles presented addresses the issue of left-wing bias in news reporting, etc.
- Killers of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom Knoxville
- Early News reports on Christian/Newsom Killings Hide Race of Killers
- Rape, Mutilation, and Murder: The Christian/Newsom Story
- Channon Christian and Chris Newsom: facts versus rumors
- Eric Boyd Found Guilty
- Letalvis "Rome" Cobbins Found Guilty
- Lemaricus Davidson Goes on Trial, Found Guilty
- My Disclaimer against racists
- The Duke Lacrosse Case Vs Knoxville
- The white James Byrd and black crime statistics
- Megan Williams Hate Crime Case that Wasn't
- The Murder of 12-Year-Old Emily Haddock by Black Thugs
- The Murder of Derrion Albert by Black Thugs
- The Eve Marie Carson Murder by Black Thugs
- The Murder of Lauren Burk by a Black Thug
- Reverend Al Sharpton Silent on Black Murderers
- White woman attacked on bus by 9 blacks, no hate crime charges
- Liberal Racism and the so-called "Jena 6"
- 85-year-old fought off two black thugs
- Long Beach Hate Crime Travesty
- The Wichita Massacre
- The murder of nine-year-old Jordin Paulder
- Neo-Nazis are Coming to Knoxville
- A Politically Incorrect Look at the 2005 Toledo Race Riots
- Colorado Gov. Richard Lamm on Multiculturalism: A Frightening Analysis
- Liberal Racism in Seattle Public Schools
Why do racism charges not apply to Iman Keith Ellison whom Weekly Standard (10/9) calls "Louis Farrakhan's First Congressman?" He came to Islam and still supports the Nation of Islam, a racist, anti-Semitic cult. They refer to black people as "original humans" and white people as sub-human. They advocate the mass murder of Jews (excuse me, Zionists.) Why is anti-white racism condoned?
Dangers of Multiculturalism and the Color of Failing Education
- Two Cultures in American Education (Why minorities can't learn)
- Race behind school score declines: NCLB and Race
- Origins of Political Correctness
- Multiculturalism: A new Communism for the 21st Century
- A Discussion on Multiculturalism and the Real Agenda
- Hitler's Religious Beliefs
- General information Friedrich Nietzsche, Nazism and other influences
Muslim attacks on women
- Muslim Rape Wave in Sweden
- Muslim Gang Rapes and the Left Blames Us
- Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree
- Daughter of British imam under police guard for converting to Christianity
- How Multiculturalism is Betraying (Muslim) Women
James H. Lilley Archive
- Will Violent Crime Spark Vigilante Justice?
- Our Failing Justice System
- In Defense of America
- Juvenile Justice: Contradiction and Failure
- Rape, Mutilation, and Murder: A Horror Story Hidden from National Attention
- The Surge of Violence: Who's to Blame
- Glorifying Thugs and Thieves
- Biography and Article List For James H. Lilley
- The Dark Side of the Badge
- A Reconnaissance Marine's Point of View from Afghanistan
- The Tainted Noble Peace Prize of Al Gore
- Retired HCPD Sergeant Receives "Author of the Year" Recognition
- The Sinking Ship of America
- ACLU Leads the Fight against Christmas
- Grave Sites of American Veterans Vandalized
- An Open Letter to the US House of Representatives
- America's Path to Revolution
- Why Obama's health care plans needs to be crushed.
- The Right to Bear Arms: the future of the Second Amendment
- White House to Outhouse: The Decay and Surrender of America
- The Obama Society: The New America - Fact or Fiction
- The Rape and Plunder of America
- Theo van Gogh and "Education By Murder" in Holland
- Five Years After Van Gogh's Murder, Free Speech Is Under Attack
- Further developments on the Van Gogh Murder
- The Muslim - Nazi connection:
- The Swastika and the Scimitar
- Yes, the problem is 'Islamic fascism'
- Seven Charged in North Carolina
- Sudden Jihad Syndrome
- Muslim Immigration Must be Halted
- Protesting Islamism in Europe
- Pictures and News from Londonistan
- Salute the Danish Flag
- Cartoons and Islamic Imperialism
- Making sense of the cartoon jihad
- Issues on the mythical Palestine
» Archive 1 » Archive 2 » Archive 3
» Archive 4 » Archive 5 » Archive 6
» Archive 7 » Archive 8 » Archive 9