Enforce Immigration Laws
Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamante, who was running as the left-wing
Democrat candidate for Governor of California in the October 7th recall
election, has continued to publicly defend his membership in a Mexican
organization that preaches hatred against whites, Jews and all
Bustamante was a member of the Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan, also known as Mecha, when he was an "affirmative action" college student.
Bustamante has said repeatedly in the past several weeks that he still supports Mecha. Mecha's motto is: "For the [Hispanic] race, everything. For those outside the race, nothing." If he was white, this would never be tolerated.
See Killing Gringos
Printed in the Bristol Herald Courier Jan 26, 2003
President Bush on this illegal immigrant-legalizing plan has again proven why the wars on terror/drugs are a joke. The real war is on American workers. An interview with third-term U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colorado, Chairman of the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus, debunks the claim these are "jobs Americans won't work."
"Hundreds of thousands of Americans are losing their jobs to illegal aliens," according to Tancredo. "I speak to people who lose their jobs to immigration: electricians, carpenters, high-tech workers. ... Illegal aliens in very large numbers are taking jobs in construction, meat packing and technology - jobs that Americans not only can do but want to do."
Stating the real Bush agenda, "We have a cheap-labor policy. ... (an) economic policy to undermine the value of American jobs. ... (employers are) removing Americans from their jobs and replacing them with cheap labor." These people add to the exploding ranks of the working poor, keeping others and themselves locked into permanent poverty.
We must begin the mass deportation of the 11 million illegals in this country and impose stiff fines on those that employ them. California alone has over 2 million that are bankrupting the state. Halt this crossing the border to have a baby and get welfare for life nonsense. Halt all immigration for 10 years and end all bilingual and multicultural programs.
Give all Americans an equal chance for the American dream that learning English and a decent wage will provide and also save billions in welfare costs.
Start enforcing our present laws and stop undermining our civil liberties under the guise of phony wars that defy common sense. Let's deport something besides jobs.
Also note Rep. Tancredo was one of 15 Republicans (Jan 26) that signed a letter to President Bush over this stupid immigration idea.
- Patronizing and Insulting at the Same Time
- Enforce Immigration Laws by Lewis Loflin
- Immigration talking points - killing Gringos
- Immigration policy bought paid for?
- 'Immigrants' Take New Jobs in Texas
- Why illegal Immigration Matters in Bristol Tri-Cities
- Illegal Aliens in Virginia and Tennessee
- The truth on mass immigration.
- America's Job Growth Benefits Immigrants
- Cult of multiculturalism' vs. U.S. sovereignty
- Illegal Immigration's High Cost
- Illegal Alien Crime in East Tennessee
- Liberal Racism
- Article List For James H. Lilley
- Article List
- Affirmative Action
- Talented Poor
- Michigan Schools
- Black Crime
- Appalachian Poor
- Waffle House Riots
- Immigration Plague
- Hispanic Welfare Class Won't Vote Republican
- Class Warfare - American People Versus Ruling Elite
- Unfettered illegal immigration boosts inflation
- How Liberals Betray Black Workers in Favor of Hispanic Voters
- How Mass Immigration Leads to Poverty
Last is most recent.
Mexican Crimewave in Johnson City
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4