James Swinehart, Vicki Swinehart, and Darnelle Cook
Three Arrested on Drug Charges in Limestone Tennessee
April 27, 2011: According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Washington County Deputy's received a complaint of a suspicious vehicle in the 3600 block area of Old State Route 34, Limestone; an area plagued with thefts from homes and a cemetery. The vehicle was located a short time later at a nearby convenience store.
Officers approached the occupants to inquire about possible criminal activity in the area and after a brief field investigation, officers located 324 grams of marijuana and 2 grams of cocaine inside the suspicious vehicle. The occupants were identified as James Swinehart, age 44, 2506 Mckinley Road; Vicki Swinehart, age 49, 2506 Mckinley Road; and Darnelle Cook, age 33, 1410 Colony Park Drive. All three were charged with Possession of schedule VI for resale, and simple possession of schedule II.
Bond for the trio was set at $20,000 each and arraignment is scheduled for today.
The investigation is continuing and more charges are possible.
Last is most recent.
Mexican Crimewave in Johnson City
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- 58 Meth Convections Illustrate Problem in Tri-Cities
- Jails and New Laws Won't Stop Meth Epidemic
- Crime is Up Across Wise County Virginia
- Impaired Driver Faces Felony Drug Charges in Johnson City
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations
- Inconvenient Truths about Race & Slavery
- The Holocaust by Rabbi Meir Kahane
- Why Rabbi Kahane was Right by Lewis Loflin
- Poverty and Guns Doesn't Equal Gun Crime