Why donate to this website?
This website has no paid staff and has been published as a public service for over since 1998. But there are costs for the domain, web hosting, etc. to keep away from popups, I do not put "cookies" into a visitor's web browser, or load the pages with popup advertising. The information is presented free for the public to use as they wish, the product of thousands of hours of volunteer work. I'm glad to do it regardless.
One can donate through Paypal by clicking the button below, or one can mail any amount to the address below. Whether one donates or not, thanks for visiting and come back. I may be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or one can write for information. Again, thanks for visiting.
- Bristol Virginia Region 2017
- Bristol Virginia-Tennessee Culture of Corruption 2016
- Poverty and Job Losses in Tri-Cities VA-TN 2015
- Bristol Virginia Tri-Cities Crime 2014
- Social Apartheid Bristol Virginia-Tennessee 2011
- Debating Issues in Bristol VA-TN in 2010
- Congressman Boucher's Town Hall Fiasco 2009
- Social Apartheid Continues 2005-6
- Bristol VA-TN Welfare State in 2004