Johnson City Mexicans Plead Guilty Cocaine Firearms Charges
The large illegal alien presence in Hamblen County, Tennessee has opened the whole region up to a Hispanic crime wave that's clogging courts and social services. Brought in by local business to displace and fire legal residents in the local meat-packing and furniture industries, business warned we get the illegal labor or we will leave. Policy in Tennessee is to ignore the problem. Below is a small example of the problem.
Police arrest illegal alien for producing
fraudulent documents, ignores others
The Tennessee Highway Patrol used a search warrant to enter a home of Cristian Hernandez Reyes in Johnson City. Finding items related to producing fraudulent documents for other illegal aliens such as social security cards, resident alien cards and Mexican driver licenses. He was arrested for two counts of criminal simulation according to local press reports.
The dysfunctional Department of Homeland Security has placed an immigration detainer on Reyes, while at the same time by policy refuses to arrest and remove the thousands of illegal aliens in East Tennessee. In a region ranked in the bottom 10 percent in the nation for double-digit poverty and unemployment/underemployment this is a critical issue.
Posted August 01, 2012. Also see 'Immigrants' Take Most of the New Jobs in Texas, Elsewhere.
Mexicans Plead Guilty to Cocaine and Firearms Charges in Johnson City
March 15, 2012 Department of Justice
United States Attorney William C. Killian Eastern District of Tennessee
GREENEVILLE, Tenn - Raul Alfaro, 56, of Baileyton, Tenn., and Benito Gonzalez, 27, of Johnson City, Tenn., both citizens of Mexico, pleaded guilty today in U.S. District Court in Greeneville. Sentencing dates for both Alfaro and Gonzalez have been set for July 12, 2012, before the Honorable Leon Jordan, U.S. District Judge.
On multiple occasions during October and November 2011, Alfaro sold ounces of cocaine, which he obtained from Gonzalez, to a confidential informant working on the behalf of law enforcement. By the middle of November, Alfaro began negotiating the sale of up to 12 ounces of cocaine at one time to the informant. He also offered to sell the informant a variety of firearms, including an AK-47 assault rifle.
In order to show the weapons he had for sale, Alfaro took pictures of the AK-47, a.380 pistol, a .357 magnum, a 9mm pistol and a shotgun and texted them to the informant. In November 2011 Alfaro met the informant again and sold him the .357 revolver. During this recorded transaction, Alfaro said that he and his supplier Gonzalez would be ready to sell 9 to 12 ounces of cocaine in about a week.
In November 2011, law enforcement agents conducted a "buy bust" on a vehicle occupied by Alfaro and Gonzalez in Johnson City right before the deal with the informant was schedule to occur. Agents searched the vehicle and found approximately 10 ounces of cocaine, digital scales, the 9mm pistol Alfaro had previously offered to sell and a magazine with six rounds of ammunition.
Search warrants were subsequently executed at the residences of Alfaro and Gonzalez. During the search of Alfaro's residence, agents located and seized six firearms and close to 400 rounds of ammunition. During the search of Gonzalez's residence, agents located and seized over $20,000.00 in U.S. currency, a .25 caliber handgun, ammunition, approximately 45 grams of cocaine and digital scales.
Last is most recent.
Mexican Crimewave in Johnson City
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
- Hispanics and Federal-State Crime in Tennessee
- Mexican Citizen In Johnson City Sentenced On Cocaine Firearms Charges
- North Carolina Hispanic Convicted of Meth Distribution in Tennessee
- Illegal Alien Population Floods Tri-Cities Hurting Working Poor
- Illegal Aliens take jobs from Blacks in Alabama
- Mexicans Plead Guilty to Cocaine and Firearms Charges in Johnson City
- "Operation Talisman" Nails Hispanic Drug Gang in Tri-Cities
- Six Illegal Aliens Nailed for 4 Pound of Meth
- Feral Hispanic Male Charged with Kidnapping, Assault Over Facebook Page
- Hispanic Nailed for Prostitution and Sex Trafficking
- Five Illegal Aliens Nailed for Quarter Ton of Marijuana
- Hispanic Gang Nailed for Drug Trafficking in Johnson City
- Hispanic Gang Nailed on Sex Trafficking of Illegal Aliens
- Immigration Plague
- Hispanic Welfare Class Won't Vote Republican
- Class Warfare - American People Versus Ruling Elite
- Illegal Immigration Plagues Tennessee
- Unfettered illegal immigration boosts inflation
- How Liberals Betray Black Workers in Favor of Hispanic Voters
- How Mass Immigration Leads to Poverty
- Two Great Classes in contemporary America
- An Immigration policy bought and paid for?
- 'Immigrants' Take Most of the New Jobs in Texas, Elsewhere
- What we can all learn from our Latino community
- Open Borders a Danger to Jews
- Purging Politically Incorrect Jews
- Hispanic Anti-Semitism the Unmentionable Bigotry
- Problem of Muslim Immigration Rise of Islamism
- Postmodernism Skews Immigration Debate
- Jews and Identity Politics
- Immigration Policy and Identity Politics
- A hard Look at Costs of 'Immigrants'
- Bad news: Hispanic families becoming like black families
- Adrienne Shelly Murder by an Illegal Alien Leads to Lawsuit
- Illegal immigrants take heavy toll on society (East Tennessee)
- Judge detains two arrested for scam targeting immigrants
- Why Rigoberto Padilla Should Be Deported
- Illegal Alien Murders Mother of Five in Hamblen County
- 20 Hispanics attacked in Morristown, Tennessee
- Suspect in deaths of 4 men at NC store in U.S. illegally
- Hispanics and Federal/State Crime
- Illegal alien attacks pregnant girlfriend in Kingsport, Tennessee
- Two Members Of Ralph Stanley's Band Injured by Illegal Alien
- Immigrant Population Hits Record 38 Million
- Illegal alien nailed for child rape in Washington County Virginia
- Illegal Alien Driver pleads guilty to wrong-way wreck
- Permission to believe (in God) Dr Gerald Schroeder
- Where the Bible meets the Big Bang
- 25 Questions and answers for Creationism
- Introduction to the scientific method.
- The scientific method.
- How Alarmists undermine Science and Theology
- A Look at C.S. Lewis on Evolution
- Quotes from C.S. Lewis
- Evolution and the early church, and Islam
- Christian Orthodoxy On Creationism and Evolution
- A Handbook on the History of Modern Science
- Origins Of America-Bashing and Marxist Failure
- Socialist Roots of Modern Anti-Semitism
- The Chorus of Useful (Leftist) Idiots
- Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day: Standing Against Gay Fascism