Joseph A. Tester, II
Traffic stop leads to meth lab bust
November 26, 2012: A traffic stop for defective equipment and the subsequent discovery of a mobile meth lab has led to the arrest of one individual and the seizure of a quantity of methamphetamine. According to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman, a traffic stop was made today at the intersection of Haskell Station Road and Cowan Drive on a 1991 Isuzu pickup truck driven by Joseph A. Tester, II, of Bluff City, TN.
Upon approaching the vehicle, Sheriff's deputies detected a strong chemical odor and observed components commonly used in the illegal manufacture of methamphetamine. A search was conducted of the vehicle which resulted in the discovery of two, one-pot methamphetamine labs.
Joseph A. Tester, II, age 27, of 2405 Chinquapin Grove Road, Bluff City, TN, was arrested at the scene and has been charged with the following four felonies:
1. Two counts of manufacturing methamphetamine;
2. One count of possession of two or more precursors with the intent to manufacture methamphetamine; and
3. One count of possession of methamphetamine.
Three additional misdemeanor traffic charges were also lodged against Tester.
Tester was transported to the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon and is currently being held on a $5,000 secured bond. An arraignment has been scheduled in the Washington County General District Court for November 19, 2012, at 1:30 pm.
- It's all welfare
- Wanted felon smashes cruiser window, gets tasered
- Man arrested for drug activity and burglary
- Arrest for outstanding warrant leads to meth lab bust
- Traffic stop leads to meth lab bust
- Three busted for church thefts
- Cigarette butt leads to felony arrest
- Speeding leads to drug bust
- Tip leads to meth lab bust at local motel
- Bristol Tennessee job fair 2012
- Black Male from Detroit Convicted of Drug Distribution in Tennessee
- Stupid White Woman from North Carolina Convicted for Meth Distribution
- Stupid White Male from Greenville Convicted for Oxycodone Distribution
- Jonesborough Nurse Sentenced For Diverting Drugs At VA Medical Center
- Federal Jury Convicts Safety Manager Of Fraud at Nuclear Sites
- North Carolina Hispanic Convicted of Meth Distribution in Tennessee
- Mexican Citizen In Johnson City Sentenced On Cocaine and Firearms Charges
- Another 300 Jobs Lost in Smith County Congressman Griffith Suffers Foot in Mouth
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations