Ralph Thomas Shivery Arrested Drug Activity Burglary
December 12, 2012: Auto Burglar captured in Carter County, Co-defendant already in custody.
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Investigators have arrested: Ralph Thomas Shivery, Jr., age 25, 101 Nelson Drive, Stoney Creek; after following up on tips received in reference to drug activity and auto burglaries.
Investigators working with the 1st DTF and the Carter County Sheriff's Office tracked Shivery the location in Stoney Creek. There, Investigators discovered Shivery hiding behind a door in the residence. A search of Shivery revealed white powder believed to be cocaine and a small amount of marijuana. Shivery was taken into custody without incident.
Shivery was wanted by the Washington County Sheriff's Office for 22 counts of Auto Burglary, 1 count of Burglary, Criminal Responsibility for the Facilitation of a Felony and Violation of Probation. Shivery's bond was set at $310,000. Shivery will be arraigned in Sessions court tomorrow morning.
Shivery's co defendant: Jerry Robert Porter, age 36, 127 Patrick Lane, Gray; has been incarcerated in the Washington County Detention Center since November 4, 2012 following a robbery of Intimate Treasures in Gray in which he stole an Adult Novelty Item using a screwdriver as a weapon to threaten the clerk. Porter was caught a short distance away and the Adult Novelty Item was recovered. The investigation into the Robbery led to recovery of items stolen in numerous auto burglaries.
This Investigation has led to Porter being charged with Robbery, 20 counts of Auto Burglary, and Burglary. He is currently housed at the Washington County Detention under a $320,000 bond.
The Investigation is ongoing.
- It's all welfare
- Wanted felon smashes cruiser window, gets tasered
- Man arrested for drug activity and burglary
- Arrest for outstanding warrant leads to meth lab bust
- Traffic stop leads to meth lab bust
- Three busted for church thefts
- Cigarette butt leads to felony arrest
- Speeding leads to drug bust
- Tip leads to meth lab bust at local motel
- Bristol Tennessee job fair 2012
- Black Male from Detroit Convicted of Drug Distribution in Tennessee
- Stupid White Woman from North Carolina Convicted for Meth Distribution
- Stupid White Male from Greenville Convicted for Oxycodone Distribution
- Jonesborough Nurse Sentenced For Diverting Drugs At VA Medical Center
- Federal Jury Convicts Safety Manager Of Fraud at Nuclear Sites
- North Carolina Hispanic Convicted of Meth Distribution in Tennessee
- Mexican Citizen In Johnson City Sentenced On Cocaine and Firearms Charges
- Another 300 Jobs Lost in Smith County Congressman Griffith Suffers Foot in Mouth