Speeding leads to drug bust
Identifying information removed in the hope these persons will get their act together.
November 26, 2012: A traffic stop for speeding has resulted in the arrest of two individuals and the seizure of a quantity of LSD, ecstasy and marijuana.
According to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman, Sheriff's Deputy Steve McVey was operating radar on Interstate 81 and checked the speed of a brown Mazda at a speed of 79 mph.
Upon conducting the traffic stop and approaching the driver, Deputy McVey detected a strong odor of marijuana coming from inside the vehicle. A search of the vehicle was conducted and a small quantity of marijuana, ecstasy, and LSD was located.
M1, white male, age 21 was arrested and charged with two felony counts of possession of a Schedule I or II drug, and possession of marijuana. White has been released on a $3,000 secured bond from the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
M2, white male, age 19, was charged with possession of marijuana and released on a summons.
- It's all welfare
- Wanted felon smashes cruiser window, gets tasered
- Man arrested for drug activity and burglary
- Arrest for outstanding warrant leads to meth lab bust
- Traffic stop leads to meth lab bust
- Three busted for church thefts
- Cigarette butt leads to felony arrest
- Speeding leads to drug bust
- Tip leads to meth lab bust at local motel
- Bristol Tennessee job fair 2012
- Black Male from Detroit Convicted of Drug Distribution in Tennessee
- Stupid White Woman from North Carolina Convicted for Meth Distribution
- Stupid White Male from Greenville Convicted for Oxycodone Distribution
- Jonesborough Nurse Sentenced For Diverting Drugs At VA Medical Center
- Federal Jury Convicts Safety Manager Of Fraud at Nuclear Sites
- North Carolina Hispanic Convicted of Meth Distribution in Tennessee
- Mexican Citizen In Johnson City Sentenced On Cocaine and Firearms Charges
- Another 300 Jobs Lost in Smith County Congressman Griffith Suffers Foot in Mouth
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations