Kingsport Family Arrested on Drug Charges
It seems idiot drug users enjoy each other's company which make the job of police easier to arrest them. What are neighbors for?
Kingsport Police Department's Vice Detectives served a search warrant, netting four arrests on various drug charges.
On August 13, 2013 at approximately 8:30 PM, an ongoing investigation culminated when K.P.D. Vice Detectives executed a search warrant at 544 Virgil Avenue in Kingsport. Based on the investigation and evidence located at the scene, the detectives arrested four individuals.
The resident, Amelia G. Dugger, was arrested for Possession of Schedule II Drugs (Oxycodone) for Resale and TennCare Fraud. The charge of TennCare Fraud is based on evidence that she was selling pills that were provided to her via her TennCare benefits. Ms. Dugger is also currently on probation for a previous charge of Possession of Schedule II Drugs for Resale.
Her son, Charles R. Dugger, also resides at this address, and was arrested for Possession of Unlawful Drug Paraphernalia (a marijuana pipe).
Tenaya M. Fields and Brandon A. Bledsoe live nearby and were visiting the Dugger's at the time the search warrant was executed. Ms. Fields was charged with Possession of a Legend Drug (muscle relaxer) without a Prescription. She was also arrested on an outstanding warrant for another agency. Mr. Bledsoe was arrested for Possession of Schedule III Drugs (Hydrocodone).
Ref. Kingsport Police
- Regional Crime
- Two Kingsport Men Arrested for Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Drug Charges
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Meth Manufacturing in Backseat of Car
- Welfare Check for Three Children Yields Four Arrests for Meth
- Seatbelt Violation Leads to the Arrest of 14 People on Drug Charges
- Two Black Males Arrested for 2011 Kingsport Murder
- Missing License Plate Lands Stupid Man in Jail for Meth
- Two South Carolina Fugitives Rack Up Drug Charges in Kingsport
- Mother, Son, and Two Neighbors Busted for Drugs in Kingsport
- Three Arrested After Kingsport Police Stumble onto Drug Deal
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Drugs at West Side Inn
- Congratulations Kingsport Crime Down in 2013
- Eleven Defendants Sentenced To Imprisonment For Bristol Crack Cocaine Conspiracy
- Holistic Doctor Sentenced on Drug Diversion Charges
- 68 People Face Counterfeit Check Charges
- Speeding violation leads to 2 arrests, drug and cash seizure
- Two Blacks Arrested at Public Housing for Gun-Drugs
- 43 People Arrested-Indicted for Drugs Spend Thanksgiving in Jail
- Mass Shooting in Bristol Tennessee Public Housing Leaves Five Dead
- Zero Tolerance Policies and African Americans in Tennessee Schools
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations