Dean Keller and Tyree Ford
Speeding violation leads to 2 arrests, drug and cash seizure
May 5, 2014: Investigators arrested Dean Keller, age 23, 2560 Mclean Drive Kingsport; and Tyree Ford, age 23, 3316 Watterson St. Kingsport; after stopping the vehicle Keller was driving for speeding.
Investigators conducting patrols for impaired drivers stopped a Hyundai Elantra on Highway 36, late Saturday evening for speeding. K9 Mali was utilized to conduct an open air sniff of the vehicle. Mali alerted to the vehicle indicating the presence of illegal drugs. A search of the vehicle resulted in the discovery of 6 bags of marijuana totaling approximately 3 ounces, and a loaded handgun.
As Investigators began searching, a 3rd passenger in the vehicle fled on foot. Investigators have identified that suspect and charges are pending.
A juvenile, who was also a passenger in the vehicle, was released to their parents. Keller, the driver of the vehicle was charged with Speeding, Financial Responsibility, Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, and Possession of Schedule 6 for Resale. His bond was set at $21,000.
Ford was charged with Possession of Schedule 6 for Resale, Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Dangerous Felony, and Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor. His bond was set at $21,000. Both Ford and Keller will be arraigned this morning. A vehicle and a small amount of cash were seized. More charges are pending and this investigation is ongoing.
On 05/12/2014 at approximately 4:16 p.m., officers of the Johnson City Police Department were dispatched to a stolen vehicle at 180 Marketplace Blvd (Lowe's). The complainant, Jason Vela, told officers someone had stolen his vehicle from the parking lot of Old Navy. The vehicle Mr. Vela was reporting as being stolen matched the description of a vehicle that was involved in a hit and run wreck on Interstate 26. The wreck occurred approximately 20 minutes before the complainant called in to report his vehicle stolen.
At approximately 5:15 p.m., a caller to 911 reported a suspicious vehicle at the rear parking lot of Blankenship Pharmacy (222 E Watauga Ave). Upon arrival, it was discovered that the suspicious vehicle was the hit and run vehicle and the vehicle reported stolen by complainant. After transporting the complainant to Blankenship Pharmacy, Mr. Vela finally admitted to driving the vehicle and leaving the scene of the accident when he realized he had parked the vehicle underneath a video surveillance camera.
Jason E. Vela, 42 years of age, of 750 Hairetown Rd., Jonesborough, TN 37659 was charged with Filing a False Report and transported to the Washington County Detention Center where he will be held on a $4,000 bond. An arraignment is set for 05/13/2014 at 1:30 p.m. in Washington County Session Court.
White People, Crime, and Welfare Myths
Most poor whites like poor blacks end up in poverty for the same reason: behavior. As of 2016 28% of white children were born to single mothers. There is a lazy, shiftless white underclass no different than the lazy, shiftless black underclass.
Not only out of wedlock births, but high levels of substance abuse, violence, sloth, etc. The press loves to play race, but it is class and behavior regardless of race.
In Southwest Virginia and East Tennessee massive drug busts can net as many as 20-50 people in one sweep, 90% white. We have 70-year-olds being busted for drug dealing.
- Regional Crime Index
- Virginia Violent Crime 2022 is Black Crime
- Crime by Race Missouri
- 43 People Arrested-Indicted for Drugs Spend Thanksgiving in Jail
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Missing License Plate Lands Stupid Man in Jail for Meth
- Seatbelt Violation Leads to the Arrest of 14 People on Drug Charges
- Two Kingsport Men Arrested Murder, Drug Charges
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Meth Manufacturing in Backseat of Car
- Welfare Check for Three Children Yields Four Arrests for Meth
- Two Black Males Arrested for 2011 Kingsport Murder
- Three Arrested After Kingsport Police Stumble onto Drug Deal
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Drugs at West Side Inn
- Speeding violation leads to 2 arrests, drug and cash seizure
- Two Arrested at Public Housing for Gun-Drugs
- Zero Tolerance Policies and African Americans in Tennessee Schools
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.