Brian Turner Nunley
Cigarette butt leads to felony arrest
November 26, 2012: A Washington County man has been arrested and charged with motor vehicle theft as the result of an investigation conducted by the Washington County Virginia Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigations Division.
According to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman, a white Chevy S-10 pickup truck was
stolen from the Washington County Service Authority Water Plant on U.S. Route 58. The
victim reported the truck, a Stihl 029 chainsaw, and a battery were taken.
The theft occurred n April 12, 2012. Evidence was collected at the scene, which included a discarded cigarette butt. This evidence was submitted to the state lab for DNA analysis and a suspect was developed through that analysis.
The suspect, Brian Turner Nunley, age 32, of 19432 North Fork River Road, Abingdon, VA, was interviewed and he ultimately provided a statement that he stole the truck. On November 1, 2012, warrants were obtained charging Nunley with auto theft. He was arrested and taken to the Abingdon Facility of the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail where he is being held without bond.
- Permission to believe (in God) Dr Gerald Schroeder
- Where the Bible meets the Big Bang
- 25 Questions and answers for Creationism
- Introduction to the scientific method.
- The scientific method.
- How Alarmists undermine Science and Theology
- A Look at C.S. Lewis on Evolution
- Quotes from C.S. Lewis
- Evolution and the early church, and Islam
- Christian Orthodoxy On Creationism and Evolution
- A Handbook on the History of Modern Science
- Origins Of America-Bashing and Marxist Failure
- Socialist Roots of Modern Anti-Semitism
- The Chorus of Useful (Leftist) Idiots
- Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day: Standing Against Gay Fascism