North Carolina Woman Convicted for Meth Distribution
November 7, 2012
Department of Justice
United States Attorney William C. Killian Eastern District of Tennessee
North Carolina Woman Convicted Of Conspiracy To Manufacture Methamphetamine
GREENEVILLE, Tenn - Following a one day trial in U.S. District Court, on November 6, 2012, a jury convicted Sandra E. Parlier, 54, of Elk Park, N.C., of a conspiracy to manufacture more than 50 grams of methamphetamine.
Sentencing is set for 11:00 a.m., March 5, 2013, in U.S. District Court, Greeneville. Parlier faces a sentence of at least 10 years to life for the conspiracy conviction.
In 2008, agents with the Watauga County North Carolina Sheriff's Office began an investigation into a large scale methamphetamine manufacturing organization operating in North Carolina and Tennessee. The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) became involved in the investigation and in May 2012, 11 individuals from Tennessee and North Carolina were indicted in the Eastern District of Tennessee.
Various individuals identified Parlier as one of the early participants in the conspiracy, responsible for purchasing large quantities of pseudoephedrine and other precursors necessary to manufacture methamphetamine. Pharmacy records confirmed that from 2007 to 2012 she had purchased in excess of 132 grams of pseudoephedrine which was used to manufacture methamphetamine. The conspiracy was responsible for the manufacture of more than two kilograms of methamphetamine over a 10 year period.
Law enforcement agencies participating in this joint investigation were the Watauga County, North Carolina Sheriff's Department and DEA. Assistant U.S. Attorney Caryn L. Hebets represented the United States.
- Illegal Alien Population Floods Tri-Cities
- Illegal Aliens take jobs from Blacks in Alabama
- Mexicans Plead Guilty to Cocaine and Firearms Charges in Johnson City
- "Operation Talisman" Nails Hispanic Drug Gang in Tri-Cities
- Six Illegal Aliens Nailed for 4 Pound of Meth
- Feral Hispanic Male Charged with Kidnapping, Assault Over Facebook Page
- Hispanic Nailed for Prostitution and Sex Trafficking
- Five Illegal Aliens Nailed for Quarter Ton of Marijuana
- Hispanic Gang Nailed for Drug Trafficking in Johnson City
- Hispanic Gang Nailed on Sex Trafficking of Illegal Aliens
- Permission to believe (in God) Dr Gerald Schroeder
- Where the Bible meets the Big Bang
- 25 Questions and answers for Creationism
- Introduction to the scientific method.
- The scientific method.
- How Alarmists undermine Science and Theology
- A Look at C.S. Lewis on Evolution
- Quotes from C.S. Lewis
- Evolution and the early church, and Islam
- Christian Orthodoxy On Creationism and Evolution
- A Handbook on the History of Modern Science
- Origins Of America-Bashing and Marxist Failure
- Socialist Roots of Modern Anti-Semitism
- The Chorus of Useful (Leftist) Idiots
- Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day: Standing Against Gay Fascism