Bobby Lynn Green Jr.
Washington County Tennessee Man Gets 30 months for Drug Firearm Violations
By Washington County Tennessee Sheriffs Dept.
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Bobby Lynn Green Jr., age 38, formerly of 173 Circle View Drive; was sentenced to 30 months in Federal Prison and 3 years of supervised release. This sentence was handed down following Greene's plea of Guilty in United States Federal Court-Eastern District of Tennessee in Greenville, TN.
Green's legal troubles began in August 2010 when Washington County Investigators appeared at Greene's house to search it after receiving information that Greene was involved in Drug activity. Greene was armed with a handgun at the time and the resulting search revealed 7 additional firearms, 28 marijuana plants varying in maturity from seedling to fully mature plants, processed marijuana, $700 cash, and a locked safe.
Investigators obtained a warrant for a separate search of the safe which resulted in the discovery of another handgun, 14 ounces of marijuana, 10.5 grams of crack cocaine, and 31.4 grams of powdered cocaine.
Green entered a plea of Guilty in United States Federal Court- Eastern District of Tennessee on May 3rd, 2011, to charges of Manufacture of Marijuana and Possession of a Firearm in the furtherance of a Drug Crime.
This investigation is ongoing with the possibility of more charges in the future.
- Single Motherhood and Not Racism is the Problem
- Profile of a Stupid Single Mother
- Drug Testing for Welfare Recipients May Become Law in Virginia
- Poverty a Complicated Issue Bristol Virginia-Tennessee
- Researchers get $705,000 to study stressed-out birds
Last is most recent.
Mexican Crimewave in Johnson City
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- 58 Meth Convections Illustrate Problem in Tri-Cities
- Jails and New Laws Won't Stop Meth Epidemic
- Crime is Up Across Wise County Virginia
- Impaired Driver Faces Felony Drug Charges in Johnson City
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations
- Inconvenient Truths about Race & Slavery
- The Holocaust by Rabbi Meir Kahane
- Why Rabbi Kahane was Right by Lewis Loflin
- Poverty and Guns Doesn't Equal Gun Crime