Mendota VA Woman Loses Four-Year-Old Over Meth Lab in Home
by Washington County Virginia Sheriffs Dept.
December 3, 2011: A methamphetamine lab has been seized in the western end of Washington County. A four- year-old child has been removed from the residence and a female has been charged with three felony charges. According to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman, information was received from a tip of a methamphetamine lab at 14222 Robinette Gap Road, Mendota, VA.
Narcotics detectives from the Washington County Sheriff's Office, along with members of the Virginia State Police and DEA received a consent to search the residence. During the search, components of a shake and bake meth lab were discovered.
Amber Ruth Rasnick, age 24, of 14222 Robinette Gap Road, Mendota, VA, has been charged with the following felonies:
1. Possession of methamphetamine;
2. Possession of a firearm while in possession of methamphetamine; and
3. Possession of precursors used to manufacture methamphetamine.
The accused has been released on a $5,000 secured bond at the Abingdon Facility of the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail.
Washington County Department of Social Services assisted in the investigation and a four- year-old child was removed from the residence and placed in the care of other family members.
The investigation is ongoing, with additional charges pending against Rasnick and others who may be involved.
- Murdering Mother The Hidden Face of Honor Killing
- Twenty-Year Plan Islam Targets America
- Who is an Arab Jew? Albert Memmi
- Not Islam - Sufism the Deviated Muslim Path
- America Did Nothing for Israel in 1948
- Islamists Murder Dozens in Bombay India
- Islam Versus Deism
- When Humanism Becomes Fundamentalism
- Deist Examination of Islamic Trinity
- Mohammed the Man as Islamic Ideology
- Why Muslims Can't Build a Lightbulb
- Bacon is not a Hate Crime
- Press Tries to Cover Up Muslim Violence
- Fear of Islam Not Islamophobia
- Islam Versus Deism
- Europeans as Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- The Historical Reality of the Muslim Conquests
- Dangers of Political Islam by Lewis Loflin
- Are Judaism and Christianity as Violent as Islam?
- Judeo-Christian Violence vs. Islamic Violence