Michael D. Pike, Mars A. Lockwood, and Scott Douglas Craig
Three Washington County Tennessee Men Charged with Sex Crimes Against Children
January 20, 2012: 2 Washington County Men charged with Felony Sex crimes against minors in 2 separate incidents.
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Investigators arrested Michael D. Pike, 56, 2203 Mckinley Rd on Thursday after an investigation into complaints of an inappropriate relationship with a minor, who was being transported to and from counseling by Pike, were confirmed. Pike was working for Net Trans at the time of the incidents. Pike was charged with 4 counts of Aggravated Statutory Rape. His bond was set at $100,000. He was arraigned today in session's court. Pike is currently held in the Washington County Detention Center.
On Wednesday Investigators arrested Mars A. Lockwood, age 47, 115 Clarks Creek Road; for 2 counts of Soliciting Sexual Exploitation of a minor and 3 counts of Solicitation of a Minor- Aggravated Statutory Rape. This arrest was a result of an investigation into complaints of inappropriate relationship between Lockwood and 2 minors which involved instructing the 2 minors in how to perform sex acts on one another while he watched. Lockwood was arraigned on Thursday the 19th in sessions. He is currently being held at the Washington County Detention Center under $200,000 bond.
November 22, 2011: Gray man arrested following investigation into child sex abuse involving an eleven year old child.
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, On October 11, 2011 the victim's parents filed a report concerning their child. The victim alleged there had been inappropriate touching while in the care of Scott Douglas Craig, age 49, on October 10, 2011.
During a forensic interview at the Children's Advocacy Center, the child disclosed of two incidents of sexual abuse and named Mr. Craig as the perpetrator. Mr. Craig was interviewed by the Washington County Sheriff's Office Investigators. The case was presented to the Washington County Grand Jury with a True Bill being returned for two counts of Aggravated Sexual Battery. A presentment was issued for Mr. Craig, and he has relinquished himself to the Washington County Sheriff's Office.
Mr. Craig is being held at the Washington County Detention Center under a $25,000 bond. Mr. Craig's arraignment is scheduled for the next term of Washington County Criminal Court.
- Single Motherhood Not Racism is the Problem
- Profile Stupid Single Mother
- Drug Testing for Welfare Recipients May Become Law in Virginia
- Poverty a Complicated Issue Bristol Virginia-Tennessee
- Researchers get $705,000 to study stressed-out birds
Last is most recent.
Mexican Crimewave in Johnson City
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- 58 Meth Convections Illustrate Problem in Tri-Cities
- Jails and New Laws Won't Stop Meth Epidemic
- Crime is Up Across Wise County Virginia
- Impaired Driver Faces Felony Drug Charges in Johnson City
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations