Jeannae Raley and William Lollar
4-year-old Child Found Roaming Alone Parents located and Arrested
December 21, 2011: According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, A child 4 years of age was found on a bridge on east Main Street in Jonesborough, TN. The child was clothed, wearing shoes, jacket, blanket and an Elmo doll.
Washington County Sheriff Deputies and Jonesborough Public Safety Officers conducted a door to door search in an attempt to locate the child's parents and residence. Jonesborough Officers were conducting a roadblock showing motorists a picture of the child when a neighbor passing by identified her and advised of the location for the residence.
At 9:45am contact was made with the child's mother and her fiance at 128 Sycamore Drive, Jeannae Raley age 34 and William Lollar age 44 were taken into custody and transported to the Washington County Detention Center.
Ms. Raley and Mr. Lollar are charged with Aggravated Child Abuse, Neglect, and Endangerment. They are to appear in Washington County General Sessions Court on Thursday December 22, 2011 at 9am. Both parties are being held on a $50,000 bond each.
Last is most recent.
Mexican Crimewave in Johnson City
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- 58 Meth Convections Illustrate Problem in Tri-Cities
- Jails and New Laws Won't Stop Meth Epidemic
- Crime is Up Across Wise County Virginia
- Impaired Driver Faces Felony Drug Charges in Johnson City
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations
- Inconvenient Truths about Race & Slavery
- The Holocaust by Rabbi Meir Kahane
- Why Rabbi Kahane was Right by Lewis Loflin
- Poverty and Guns Doesn't Equal Gun Crime