Apostle Paul Founder of Christianity
The Dangers of Political Islam
by Lewis Loflin
Islam's rise in the West is a subject that needs to be discussed frankly, without euphemism or disinformation. The survival of secular democracy, individual liberty and women's rights depends upon it.
Bruce Bawer. Wall Street Journal, February 7, 2012.
CAIR or the 'Council on American-Islamic Relations' is a mostly Saudi-funded Muslim 'civil rights' organization determined to introduce Islamic Sharia Law into American institutions. They are also an off-shoot and founded by the Muslim Brotherhood. The same Muslim Brotherhood that's supporting terrorism and the persecution of Christians in Egypt. They are also a supporter of the terrorist group Hamas.
Omar Ahmad (a joint founder of CAIR) said in 1998 that Muslim Americans "have a duty to deliver the message of Islam" and that "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant." I happen to believe they mean just what they say they mean. CAIR is still refusing to condemn specifically Osama bin Laden and Islamic extremism and terrorism in general. They also refuse to condemn honor killing and the mistreatment of women under Muslim Law.
They have learned well from and mimic American Leftists, whom both share a hatred of Western Civilization. Leftists see these hate groups as allies in their war to bring the system down, from which they hope to rebuild a new system based on Humanism/Marxism. They are not only silent of, but often apologists for Muslim violations of civil rights where Christians/Jews would be vehemently attacked.
CAIR is also seeking to sever Muslims in general from American laws and setup separate Sharia courts in this country. Islam is bad enough, but to leave American citizens at the mercy of evil Sharia is a violation of everything America stands for. This is often supported by the irrational practitioners of multiculturalist' racism. Say 'no' to Sharia and yes to equal rights for women and secular government.
- Questions on Christian Anti-Semitism
- Debunking Islamophobia
- Bernard Lewis Window on Islam
- Bernard Lewis Understanding Islam
- Bernard Lewis Roots of Muslim Rage Part 1
- Bernard Lewis Roots of Muslim Rage Part 2
- Fear of Islam is not Islamophobia
- Europeans Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- Deist Examination of Islamic Trinity
- Mohammed the Man as Islamic Ideology
- Why Muslims Can't Build a Lightbulb
- Bacon is not a Hate Crime
- Press Tries to Cover Up Muslim Violence
- Twenty-Year Plan Islam Targets America
- Mythical Prophet of Early Islam
- Judeo-Christian Violence vs. Islamic Violence
- When Christianity Pushed Back Muslim Attacks
- Islam the Demise of Classical Civilization
- Historical Reality of the Muslim Conquests
- Murdering Mother Hidden Face of Honor Killing
- Book Review Tom Kratman's Caliphate
- Who did what for Israel in 1948? America Did Nothing
- Jewish Refugees of 1948
- A Father's Murder of His Too-American Daughter
- Islamists Hanged Her for Teaching Love
- Saudi Arabia Enemy Behind Islamic Fascism
- Georgetown University's Wahhabi Islamist Front
- Hard Look at Jewish Religious Leftism
- Pedophilia Surrounds Afghan-Muslim Culture
- Myth of Early Islam
- Multiculturalism - Self-Liquidation of Europe
- Only Good Infidel is Dead Infidel
- Root Causes of Terrorism
- Arab Men Treat Farm Animals Better Than Women by Arlene Peck
- Still true - Arab Men Treat Farm Animals Better Than Women
- Women's Non-Existence in the Arab World
- Palestinian Girl's Murder Highlights Honor Killings
- 'Honor killing' shakes up Sweden
- Maintaining Muslim Family Honor by Terror
- Dealing with Muslim Family Terrorism
- Muslim Women Attacked for Kissing White Man
- Why the Left hates the America Book review
- Malcom X still an Extremist
- Origin of Christianity and Judaism What Actually Happened
- Leftism a Mental Illness and Stupid Leftist Jews
- Connection Between Secular Humanism and Tyranny
- Ex-Mufti, Criminal Ally
- Christian Orthodoxy and Creationism
- Why did the Apostles Reject Paul?
- Russian Orthodox Churches in Saudi Arabia?
- Ancient Judaism an Overview
- A salute to Arlene Peck
- Islamic Skepticism:
- Mythical Prophet of Early Islam
- A briefing by Robert Spencer: Did Muhammad Exist?
- Uncovering Early Islam: Critique by Daniel Pipes
- Book Review: Did Muhammad Exist?
- The Origins of the Koran by Ibn Warraq
- Why I'm Not Muslim by Ibn Warraq
- The Golden Age of Islam is a Myth
I believe in one God, and no more; and I hope for happiness beyond this life. I believe the equality of man, and I believe that religious duties consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and endeavoring to make our fellow-creatures happy. Thomas Paine