Two Kingsport Men Arrested for Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Drug Charges
What sounds like a bad detective story had the potential to kill a family. Two local men pay a third man $20,000 to buy pot - he loses the money and they want to kill his family as revenge. Police managed to stop it.
On April 28, 2014, Kingsport Police Detectives arrested Raymond B. Mims and Bradley J. Hirst after learning of their involvement in a drug related conspiracy to commit murder.
Mr. Mims had entrusted Mr. Hirst and another individual (name will not be released) with $20,000, with instructions to travel to Houston, Texas and purchase 50 pounds of marijuana to be brought back to Kingsport for distribution. At some point during the trip, Mr. Hirst and the other individual became separated while the other individual was solely in possession of the money. The other individual claimed that he was robbed of the money and returned to Kingsport empty handed.
Mr. Hirst told Mr. Mims that the other individual had stolen the money, so Mr. Hirst and Mr. Mims conspired to kill the other individual, his wife, and their 8 year old daughter. K.P.D. Detectives intervened before their plans could be carried out. They were both charged with Conspiracy to Commit 1st Degree Murder and Criminal Conspiracy to Possess over 10 lbs. of Marijuana for Resale. They were confined in the Kingsport City Jail pending arraignment.
Ref. Kingsport Police
White People, Crime, and Welfare Myths
Most poor whites like poor blacks end up in poverty for the same reason: behavior. As of 2016 28% of white children were born to single mothers. There is a lazy, shiftless white underclass no different than the lazy, shiftless black underclass.
Not only out of wedlock births, but high levels of substance abuse, violence, sloth, etc. The press loves to play race, but it is class and behavior regardless of race.
In Southwest Virginia and East Tennessee massive drug busts can net as many as 20-50 people in one sweep, 90% white. We have 70-year-olds being busted for drug dealing.
- Regional Crime Index
- Virginia Violent Crime 2022 is Black Crime
- Crime by Race Missouri
- 43 People Arrested-Indicted for Drugs Spend Thanksgiving in Jail
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Missing License Plate Lands Stupid Man in Jail for Meth
- Seatbelt Violation Leads to the Arrest of 14 People on Drug Charges
- Two Kingsport Men Arrested Murder, Drug Charges
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Meth Manufacturing in Backseat of Car
- Welfare Check for Three Children Yields Four Arrests for Meth
- Two Black Males Arrested for 2011 Kingsport Murder
- Three Arrested After Kingsport Police Stumble onto Drug Deal
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Drugs at West Side Inn
- Speeding violation leads to 2 arrests, drug and cash seizure
- Two Arrested at Public Housing for Gun-Drugs
- Zero Tolerance Policies and African Americans in Tennessee Schools
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.