Kedrick Jamel Harris and Bredgette Shaw
Two Blacks Arrested Bristol Public Housing Over Gun-Drugs
Update: both of these losers have been sentenced in Federal Court:
Kedrick Jamel Harris, 26, of Bristol, Tenn., was sentenced to ten years imprisonment following his earlier plea of guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute 280 grams or more of cocaine base.
Bredgette Dewan Shaw, 24, of Bristol, Va., was sentenced to three years and six months imprisonment following her earlier plea of guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute 280 grams or more of cocaine base.
Two face gun and drug charges stemming from a fight at the notorious Springdale Village Apartments. This was the scene earlier in the year when two feral black males allegedly murdered an elderly black lady during a robbery. Read more...
Police observed a black male dropping a stolen gun right in plain sight as they responded to a fight call "involving guns and knives." Residents have complained for some time about violence in this and other public housing units in the Bristol VA/TN area.
The gun was found and a convicted felon and female accomplice both of Bristol were placed under arrest. He fled the scene and was captured later. The car the two were driving was found to contain drugs and cash.
The male suspect faces a number of drug and weapons charges exacerbated by his previous felony convictions. His female accomplice was released on bail while Harris rots in jail without bond.
Kedrick Jamel Harris, 24, Bristol, Tenn., and Bredgette Dewann Shaw, 22, Bristol, Va., were found in a vehicle in the lot. As police approached, Harris dropped a gun and ran away, but police caught him a short distance away.
Police found an undetermined amount of what looked to be marijuana inside the vehicle and secured the 9 mm weapon Harris had dropped, according to the release. The gun had been stolen from Elizabethton, Tenn., police said.
Police also seized a large amount of cash and digital scales from Harris, who was a convicted felon.
Harris was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a stolen firearm, possession of schedule 2 narcotics, and possession of schedule 2 narcotics while in possession of a firearm.
Read more: http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article.php?id=94185#ixzz1sGyL0d55
White People, Crime, and Welfare Myths
Most poor whites like poor blacks end up in poverty for the same reason: behavior. As of 2016 28% of white children were born to single mothers. There is a lazy, shiftless white underclass no different than the lazy, shiftless black underclass.
Not only out of wedlock births, but high levels of substance abuse, violence, sloth, etc. The press loves to play race, but it is class and behavior regardless of race.
In Southwest Virginia and East Tennessee massive drug busts can net as many as 20-50 people in one sweep, 90% white. We have 70-year-olds being busted for drug dealing.
- Regional Crime Index
- Virginia Violent Crime 2022 is Black Crime
- Crime by Race Missouri
- 43 People Arrested-Indicted for Drugs Spend Thanksgiving in Jail
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Missing License Plate Lands Stupid Man in Jail for Meth
- Seatbelt Violation Leads to the Arrest of 14 People on Drug Charges
- Two Kingsport Men Arrested Murder, Drug Charges
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Meth Manufacturing in Backseat of Car
- Welfare Check for Three Children Yields Four Arrests for Meth
- Two Black Males Arrested for 2011 Kingsport Murder
- Three Arrested After Kingsport Police Stumble onto Drug Deal
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Drugs at West Side Inn
- Speeding violation leads to 2 arrests, drug and cash seizure
- Two Arrested at Public Housing for Gun-Drugs
- Zero Tolerance Policies and African Americans in Tennessee Schools
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.