Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
From police and press reports.
On 9/7/13, officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Najier Hugley (515 Pardee St., 23 years old) and Lance Hugley (515 Pardee St., 24 years old) charging him them with Especially Aggravated Burglary, Aggravated Assault and Attempted Aggravated Rape.
On 8/22/13, Police and EMS responded to 600 St. Louis St. where a victim was located with severe lacerations to his head. He was transported by EMS to the Johnson City Medical Center where he was hospitalized and continues to receive medical treatment.
The victim is listed in guarded condition. A second victim was located a short time later and advised that she was sexually assaulted by the same subjects. She was taken to the Johnson City Medical Center for treatment for her injuries and was released a short time later. This victim was able to give a detailed account of the events.
Police located Lance Hugley on a traffic stop and Najier Hugley turned himself into the Washington County Detention Center. They were placed under arrest and are in the Washington County Detention Center, where they both are being held in lieu of a $150,000 bond. Arraignment is scheduled in Washington County General Sessions Court.
Further: Four Men Charged with Attempted Rape
The Johnson City Press revealed more details of the attacks:
The four men are each charged with aggravated burglary, aggravated assault, and attempted aggravated rape. The fourth man charged in an attempted rape and home invasion assault was arraigned Monday in Washington County Sessions Court and one of his co-defendants immediately raised the judge's ire by laughing at the allegations.
Najier "Tim" Hugley, 21, 515 Pardee St., faces charges of aggravated assault, especially aggravated burglary and attempted aggravated rape in the Aug. 22 incident at a 600 St. Louis St. apartment. The assault left one victim hospitalized with severe head injuries.
As Hugley was being arraigned, Judge Don Arnold read the affidavit in open court to inform Hugley what he's accused of doing. During the reading, Lance Hugley, 22, 515 Pardee St. - who is also charged with aggravated assault, especially aggravated burglary and attempted aggravated rape - laughed.
"Are you laughing?" Arnold asked. "You better not laugh about these allegations."
Lance Hugley had also laughed at his own arraignment Thursday as another judge was reading the affidavit, but didn't get noticed by the court that time.
Two other men - Janmichael Vincent "Gotti" Lingo, 21, 1400 Orleans Terrace, Apt. 420, and Adrian Dashon "D" Bizzell, 405 Bettie St. - were arrested a short time after the incident. Lingo is charged with aggravated assault, aggravated burglary and attempted aggravated rape. Bizzell is charged with three counts of aggravated assault, aggravated burglary and attempted aggravated rape.
According to court documents filed by JCPD Investigator Matt Bolton, police responded to an aggravated assault call at 600 St. Louis St. around 12:30 a.m. Aug. 22. Officers found Randy Tucker, who had been beaten with a beer bottle, suffering from lacerations to his head.
Police said a female also reported being sexually and physically assaulted. The woman said she was able to get up and make her way to Tucker's apartment, but the men followed her. Bizzell, she said, hit her with a beer bottle twice and forced his way into the apartment uninvited.
The woman told police that Bizzell hit her a third time with the beer bottle, and when Tucker attempted to intervene, Bizzell hit him with the bottle. Bizzell left the apartment, according to police, but returned a short time later with the other three men.
Tucker and the woman "heard someone attempt to kick the back door and at the same time someone jerked open the screen door that was locked," the warrant said. The document went on to detail how Bizzell allegedly held the female victim down while Lingo, Tim Hugley and Lance Hugley surrounded Tucker.
The woman "heard two thuds and all four fled from the apartment. When she was able to get up, she found Tucker covered in blood," Bolton wrote in the warrant. Bizzell is being held on $250,000 bond and Lingo, Lance Hugley and Tim Hugley are being held on $150,000 bond each.
Read more: http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/article/110898/judge-calls-down-defendants-for-laughing-during-attempted-rape-aggravated-assault-arraignment-from-johnson-city-home-invasion-case
- 43 People Arrested-Indicted for Drugs Spend Thanksgiving in Jail
- Impaired Driver Faces Felony Drug Charges in Johnson City
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Missing License Plate Lands Stupid Man in Jail for Meth
- Seatbelt Violation Leads to the Arrest of 14 People on Drug Charges
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.
- Wanted felon smashes cruiser window, gets tasered
- Man arrested for drug activity and burglary
- Arrest for outstanding warrant leads to meth lab bust
- Traffic stop leads to meth lab bust
- Three busted for church thefts
- Cigarette butt leads to felony arrest
- Speeding leads to drug bust
- Tip leads to meth lab bust at local motel
- Kingsport Shooting Incident Results in Additional Felony Drug Charges
- Black Male from Detroit Convicted of Drug Distribution in Tennessee
- Stupid White Woman from North Carolina Convicted for Meth Distribution
- Stupid White Male from Greenville Convicted for Oxycodone Distribution
- Jonesborough Nurse Sentenced For Diverting Drugs At VA Medical Center
- Federal Jury Convicts Safety Manager Of Fraud at Nuclear Sites
- North Carolina Hispanic Convicted of Meth Distribution in Tennessee
- Mexican Citizen In Johnson City Sentenced On Cocaine and Firearms Charges
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations
- Two Kingsport Men Arrested Murder, Drug Charges
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Meth Manufacturing in Backseat of Car
- Welfare Check for Three Children Yields Four Arrests for Meth
- Two Black Males Arrested for 2011 Kingsport Murder
- Two South Carolina Fugitives Rack Up Drug Charges in Kingsport
- Mother, Son, and Two Neighbors Busted for Drugs in Kingsport
- Three Arrested After Kingsport Police Stumble onto Drug Deal
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Drugs at West Side Inn
- Congratulations Kingsport Crime Down in 2013
- Eleven Defendants Sentenced To Imprisonment For Bristol Crack Cocaine Conspiracy
- Holistic Doctor Sentenced on Drug Diversion Charges
- 68 People Face Counterfeit Check Charges
- Speeding violation leads to 2 arrests, drug and cash seizure
- Two Arrested at Public Housing for Gun-Drugs
- 43 People Arrested-Indicted for Drugs Spend Thanksgiving in Jail
- Mass Shooting in Bristol Tennessee Public Housing Leaves Five Dead
- Zero Tolerance Policies and African Americans in Tennessee Schools