Scotty R. Frye
Meth components found in Washington County, Tennessee February 17, 2011
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Washington County Deputies responded to the 100 block of John Garst road for a suspicious package. Upon their arrival, a back pack was located next to the roadway which contained ingredients to manufacture methamphetamine. Deputies were assisted by the Methamphetamine Task Force in the cleanup and an investigation is continuing with several leads to investigate.
Note that Gray, Tennessee is in Washington County.
Washington County Methamphetamine Cook closed down in Gray, Tennessee
According to Sheriff Ed. Graybeal, Washington County Officers arrested Scotty R. Frye, age 41 of 182 Cedar Creek Drive lot 2 Gray, TN charging him with Violation of Probation, Promotion of Methamphetamine Manufacture, Possession of Methamphetamine for Resale, Possession of Schedule VI, Possession of Schedule IV and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
This situation began when Washington County Deputies and Investigators with the Criminal Investigation Division went to 182 Cedar Creek Drive lot 2 Gray Tennessee to serve a violation of probation on Scotty R. Frye, after receiving information he was staying at the residence.
Mr. Frye attempted to evade Deputies but was arrested. After securing Frye Investigators located several precursors used to Manufacture Methamphetamine, approximately 10-15 grams of Methamphetamine that was packaged for resale, an small amount of Marijuana, Illegally Diverted Prescription Medication, digital scales and approximately 8-10 one pot containers used to manufacture Methamphetamines inside the residence. Some bottles were in a hibernation stage requiring minor changes to be reactivated for use.
The Drug Enforcement Administration, Second Judicial Drug Task Force and the Tennessee Methamphetamine Task Force assisted with the Investigation and disposal of the Methamphetamine lab. Frye was decontaminated of any dangerous chemicals before being transported to the Washington County Detention Center. The residence remains under Quarantine until the property is Safe for Human Use again.
Frye is being held in the Washington County Detention Center without bond and is scheduled for arraignment in Washington County Sessions Court on November 14, 2011.
Brandon C. Holder, Edward G. Cato
Deputies arrest two and dismantle a Methamphetamine Lab in Gray
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, at about 3:15pm, Deputies received a call from a property owner on Possum Hollow Road that some subjects living behind his mobile home were ( cooking meth. ). Upon Deputies arrival, two subjects ran from the scene and were immediately apprehended and identified. The lab was found in an outbuilding behind the mobile home and subsequently dismantled.
Arrested were Brandon C. Holder age 28 418 Possum Hollow Rd. Gray and Edward G. Cato age 42 116 Morning Star Rd. Church Hill Tn. Both were charged with Initiating Process to Manufacture Methamphetamine, Immediate Precursor to Methamphetamine, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Possession of Schedule II Drugs for Resale, Resisting Arrest and Evading Arrest. Both will be arraigned in Sessions Court on March 24, 2011.
Information derived from the Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Dept.
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Three Feral White Males nailed for Methamphetamine in Gray, Tennessee
- "Operation Talisman" Nails Hispanic Drug Gang in Tri-Cities
- Guns, Drugs, Children Land Teacher/Husband in Jail
- Feral Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Killers of 12-Year-Old Emily Haddock Get Plea Bargain
- Black "Teenager" Severely Beats Man Over Litter Comment
- Black Parolee Murders White Teenager: Where's the National Press?
- Black Couple Arrested for Stomping Elderly Man to Death
- Black Males Set Pregnant Woman on Fire
- Elderly White Texas Store Clerk Set On Fire by Black Male
- I Beat Up White Man Because I Am Mad About Trayvon Martin
- Anti-Semitism Evolves
- The End of American Jewry's Golden Era
- Article List
- Affirmative Action
- Talented Poor
- Terrified Victim of Brick Attack Speaks Out
- Black Female Kills Man Over $5
- Violence on Indian Reservations
- Three Blacks arrested in strip club killing
- Black Violence Raises Security Concerns on Portland MAX
- Black Teenager Murders Father in Front of Children
- Six Blacks Chinese Immigrant for Fried Rice
- Black Teenager Murders Mother of Two
- Racism at the US Postal Service
- Viana Family Murder and Black Culture in South Africa
- Needless murder of Black Teenager in Portland