Islamic Fascism, Israel, and the American Left
By Lewis Loflin
On Israel and Peace: The Ugly Truth I've always found this "settlement" issue a sick joke. Like everything else we have one rule for Israel and no rules for Islamic terror states, Islamic fascists, and their followers. In 1948 650,000 Arabs fled what is called Israel today under orders of their leaders to make killing Jews easier.
They also warned those Arabs that sought protection from or sided with the Jews a similar promise of death. Some Arabs, such as the Druze, sided with the Jews and are Israeli citizens today and fight in the army.
Many more Jews were forcibly displaced or expelled from their homes around the world than Arabs, that they lost significantly more property, and were helped over the years to a much smaller extent. The number of Arabs displaced by the War of Independence in 1948 is estimated at 550,000, and another estimated 100,000 were displaced by the Six Day War in 1967. The number of Jews who were forced to move as a result of the Israeli-Arab conflict was between 850,000 and one million. Arabs started both wars.
Since 1948 850,000+ Jews were stripped of their property and expelled from surrounding Islamic fascist states. Nobody is advocating they be allowed to "return" to their homes or be paid for their stolen property. It's also funny (sick) that nobody complains about the 650,000 "Palestinians" that were expelled from Kuwait and Saudi Arabia after the Gulf War (for treason) back to their "Palestinian" state of Jordan. They are still refused citizenship by the Saudi terrorist state.
Jewish Populations of Arab Countries: 1948 and 2001 Country or territory. This doesn't include those from Iran, Turkey, and other Muslim countries. Jews have lived in what are now Arab states, Iran, and Turkey at least since the Babylonian captivity (597 BCE), about 2,600 years ago. After the conquest of these lands by Arab Muslims, Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians had the legal status of dhimmi. They were entitled to limited rights, tolerance, and protection, on the condition they pay a special poll ("jizya") tax. As dhimmi, Jews were typically subjected to several restrictions, the application and severity of which varied by time and place: residency in segregated quarters, wearing distinctive clothing, public humiliation to Muslims, prohibitions against proselytizing and marrying Muslim women, and limited access to the legal systems.
Jews expelled from Arab countries after 1948: Aden 8,000 Algeria 140,000 Egypt 80,000 Iraq 140,000 Lebanon 5,000 Libya 38,000 Morocco 265,000 Syria 30,000 Tunisia 105,000 Yemen 55,000 Total 866,000
- How Marxism became racism
- Why the term Islamic or Liberal fascism?
- The Socialist Roots of Modern Anti-Semitism
- What Most "so-called" Palestinians Believe
- Confirmed: Arafat Died of AIDS
- US Congress to Hold Hearing on Jewish Refugees from Arab States
- The Origin and Identity of the Arabs
- Does oppression cause homicide bombings?
- Muslim Antisemitism
- Ex-Mufti, Criminal Ally: Arafat's Nazi Uncle
- The Nazi connection to Islamic terrorism
- I Am a Lucky Arab
- OOPS! Arab "demographic bomb" revealed as dud
- Palestinian Treatment of Christian Arabs They hate them too.
Debunking myth: The Jews are Europeans that displaced native Arab people and stole their lands. Wrong! As of 2002 the Jewish population of Israel, even with Russian immigration of the 1990s, is 50% European Jews, 50% Muslim/Arabic Jews (and their children) expelled after 1948 from surrounding Arab/Muslim fascist nations. There was already Jews living there in Hebron, Jerusalem, etc to begin with. If we include the one million Israeli Arabs (Druze, Christian, etc.) the present population is overwhelmingly of non-European origin.
In the so-called "West Bank," Transjordan (Jordan) expelled/killed thousands of Jews and stole their property. This includes places such as Hebron, which had a Jewish community for centuries prior to "liberation" by Arab terror governments that refused to follow UN accords on partition. In fact they have never followed any UN accord and started another war in 1967 resulting in Israel retaking the West Bank, Gaza, and seizing the Golan Heights to stop Syrian terror. They returned stolen Jewish property to the former owners. (They also later returned the Sinai to Egypt.) There never was a state called "Palestine."
- Diplomatic and Legal Aspects of the Settlement Issue
- The Settlements Issue by Joseph Farrah Arab American
- The Jews took no one's land by Joseph Farrah
- The Myth of Palestine by Joseph Farrah
It's also ironic that Arafat was born in Egypt (and raised there) and was a paid Egyptian terrorist. One of his relatives was the wartime Palestinian leader and Hitler's ally Haj Amin al-Husseini, who in 1944 urged the Arabs over Radio Berlin: "Kill Jews wherever you find them for the love of God, history, and religion." This Islamic Nazi was wanted for war crimes in Yugoslavia as the "spiritual" head of the Nazi Bosnian Muslims. The Bosnian Muslim Nazis along with Croat Nazis murdered almost one million Serbs, Jews, and Gypsies. What else is new for the Arafat family? The PLO was founded in 1964 by the Egyptian/other governments to conduct guerrilla warfare against Israel.
- Jewish Refugees of 1948 The Palestinian refugee issue has festered for sixty years and remains a major stumbling block in reaching an Israeli-Palestinian accord. At the same time, there has been little discussion of the larger number of Jews who were forced out of Middle Eastern and North African countries where they had lived for thousand of years.
- Who did what for Israel in 1948? America did nothing The universal belief, never challenged by the media, is that the United States was wholly or largely responsible for fully supporting Israel on the ground from the very beginning of its independence in May, 1948. It's a lie, in fact we and the Bristish supported the Arabs.
- Samir Kuntar (Arab Nazi) and the Last Laugh How can the authors of exhilarating victories repeatedly bring such disgrace upon themselves, seemingly oblivious to the import of their actions? Yesteryear's spy masterminds, military geniuses, and political heavyweights have seemingly gone into high tech, leaving the state in the hands of corrupt, short-sighted mental midgets.
- State Dept. considers caving to pressure in terror lawsuit The U.S. government must stand up to Palestinian pressure and stand behind The Anti-Terrorism Act of 1990 in a case involving a $174 million judgment.
- Fear and gullibility as weapons of Islamists Radical forces in the Middle East have rewritten the international rulebook in a way designed so they can't lose. That is, there is no easy response to their behavior and strategies...Hamas and Hizbullah fire from among civilians and use civilian homes for military purposes; Syria or Iran deploy disinformation; radical regimes pretend moderation, and there are plenty of suckers to take the bait.
Propaganda and Mental Illness
(Above) Popular family reading in the Muslim world. The fraudulent Protocols of Zion in Syria and Egypt, Mein Kampf in the West Bank is a number 1 seller. These are popular readings of all fascist' movements. For those with dysfunctional minds, conspiracy theories are more comforting than reason or reality.
In March 1970, the Protocols were reported to be the top 'nonfiction' bestseller in Lebanon. The Country Reports on Human Rights Practices 2004 by the US Department of State states that "the television series, Ash-Shatat ("The Diaspora"), which centered on the alleged conspiracy of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" to dominate the world, was aired in October and November 2003 by the Lebanon-based satellite television network Al-Manar, owned by Hezbollah."
The Charter of Hamas explicitly refers to the Protocols, accepting them as factual and makes several references to Freemasons as one of the "secret societies" controlled by "Zionists." The Article 32 of the Hamas Charter states:
The Zionist plan is limitless. After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying.
The PNA (Palestinian National Authority) used the Protocols in media and education under their control. Palestinian academics presented the forgery as a plot upon which Zionism is based. On January 25, 2001, the official PNA daily Al-Hayat al-Jadida cited the Protocols on its Political National Education page to explain Israel's policies:
Disinformation has been one of the bases of morale and psychological manipulation among the Israelis ... The Protocols of the Elders of Zion did not ignore the importance of using propaganda to promote the Zionist goals. The second protocol reads: 'Through the newspapers we will have the means to propel and to influence'. In the twelfth protocol: 'Our governments will hold the reins of most of the newspapers, and through this plan we will possess the primary power to turn to public opinion.'
The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Sheik Ekrima Sa'id Sabri appeared on the Saudi satellite channel Al-Majd on February 20, 2005, commenting on the assassination of the former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri. "Anyone who studies The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and specifically the Talmud," he said, "will discover that one of the goals of these Protocols is to cause confusion in the world and to undermine security throughout the world." This is common in the Arab world to blame the US or Israel for everything.
In 2005, it was reported that the Palestinian Authority was teaching the Protocols in schools. After media exposure, the PA promised to stop.  On May 19, 2005, the New York Times reported that Palestinian Authority Minister of Information Nabil Shaath removed from his ministry's web site an Arabic translation of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Ref. Wikipedia
Fact: At the end of the Gulf War Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians because the Palestinian leader Yassir Arafat had aligned the PLO with Sadam Hussein, Kuwait's enemy. The exodus took place during one week in March 1991, after Kuwait was liberated from Iraqi occupation. The exodus has caused great strain on the Palestinian economy, since many Palestinians working in Kuwait have been an important source of income to the Palestinian economy. Prior to the exodus, Palestinian made up about 30% of Kuwait's population. By 2006 only few have returned to Kuwait and today the number of Palestinians living in Kuwait is less than 40,000 (under 3% of the population) On 12 December, 2004, Senior Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas apologized for the Palestinians' support of Saddam Hussein during the invasion of Kuwait.
Where was the Left on this one?
- The Truth about "Jewish Terrorism" by Lewis Loflin
- Yes, the problem is 'Islamic fascism'
- The Swastika and the Scimitar, Islam and Nazism
- Islamo-fascist's useful idiots
- Time for Israel to think about annexation and transfer
- LaLa Land! Where are their Voices?
- Still true - Arab men treat their farm animals better than their women
- Hollywood hasn't a clue about Islamo-fascism
"We've got Hezbollah fighters running around in our positions, taking our positions here and then using us for shields and then engaging the [Israelis]." -- words of a Canadian UN observer written days before he was killed by Israeli bombs (Ottawa Citizen, July 27, 2006)
Hezbollah and Lebanon
Top UN relief expert and Israel basher Jan Egeland said those who had seized Israeli soldiers and fired rockets into Israel from both Gaza and southern Lebanon bore their share of the blame. "They don't seem to care the slightest bit that it is the children and the women and the civilians who bear the brunt of all of this," he told a news conference in Geneva. He then went on along with Kofi Anal to blame Israel for fighting back. New Zealand Herald July 15, 2006
While violating United Nations Resolution 520 from 1982 and even the Taif Accord from 1989, Syrian fascists are ignored by the leftist peaceniks. Resolution 1559 on September 2, 2004 called upon Lebanon to establish its sovereignty over all of its land and called upon Syria to end its military presence in Lebanon by withdrawing its forces and to cease intervening in internal Lebanese politics. The resolution also called on all Lebanese militias to disband. Resolution 1583 (adopted in 28 January 2005) calls on Lebanon to assert full control over its border with Israel. Didn't happen, nor did the UN force in south Lebanon do anything to stop the arming of the Hezbollah terrorists.
This started in April 1975 with Christian Maronite community fighting a leftist/PLO coalition, Syria attacked. Operating as an "Arab Deterrent Force," Syria defeated leftist forces. (Palestinian, Druze, and Sunni) Then Syria attacked the core Christian community that gave Lebanon "its special national distinction." During "the 100 Days War" in mid-1978, Syria blasted Christian East Beirut, driving out 300,000 people, etc.
The idea was to destroy the Christians and make Lebanon "more Arab" along the Syrian model. The Syrians were responsible for the deaths of approximately 100,000 Lebanese and the flight of about a half a million people from the country. But the worst was yet to come. Quoting The Syrian Occupation of Lebanon by Mordechai Nisan,
"the really insidious developments concerned the influx of large numbers of foreign elements. Tens of thousands of Assad's Alawite kinsmen entered northern Lebanon into the area of Tripoli...More ominous in scope and significance was the influx into Lebanon of approximately one million or more Syrian migrant workers as a virtual colonization movement to change the human landscape in a menacing fashion...better they migrate to Lebanon than destabilize Assad's regime in Damascus. Therefore, Syria created a situation whereby over one million Syrians flooded Lebanon in the 1990s...more Syrians worked in Lebanon than did Lebanese themselves."
This is the typical Nazi/fascist pattern Germany used in Poland and Eastern Europe. This is the very same thing with Hezbollah in Lebanon. They are the paid terrorists of Syria and Iran. Nobody cares about the 100,000 Christians/others killed in Lebanon by Syrian Islamic thugs and the Arafat/Egyptian PLO. Arafat ended up in Lebanon after he was kicked out of Jordan in the 1970s for trying to overthrow that government. The illegal occupation of Lebanon by Syria continues to be ignored despite being another Arab violation of the UN. See Syrian Occupation of Lebanon Ignored at UN Update: the Syrian annexation of Lebanon has ended in May 2005, sort of.
Yet in August 2006 Israel was attacked by Hezbollah with eight soldiers killed and two kidnapped. When Israel counter-attacked southern Lebanon to drive back the terrorists, the leftist UN and media cried "excessive force" being used by Israel. Where were these people as Syria destroyed the Christian communities of Lebanon? Dysfunctional minds were attacking Israel as usual.
Debunking myth: What Palestinian state? In 1948 Jordan seized the "West Bank" and parts of Jerusalem and Egypt seized Gaza. Both expelled and killed every Jew they could find. These areas are "disputed" and were only "occupied" territories under Egyptian and Jordanian rule. Israel under Barak offered Arafat over 90% of what he demanded and an independent state. His answer was mass terrorism.
- On Palestinian "Freedom Fighters" by Prof. Rene Beres
- 'Palestine' for Dummies By David D. Perlmutter
- "Pro-Israel lobby" is not why America supports Israel
- Who is Responsible for the Palestinian Refugees?
- Murder at a Kibbutz by Jeff Jacoby
- Syrian Occupation of Lebanon Ignored at UN
This is reality in Israel: From 29 September 2000 through 11 January 2003:
5,041 injured, 717 killed, 15,992 attacks
IDF Spokesperson 12 January 2003
Injured: 3,585 Civilians + 1,456 Security Forces = 5,041 Total Israeli Injured
Killed: 503 Civilians + 214 Security Forces = 717 Total Israeli Killed
Total Attacks*: 7,139 West Bank + 8,203 Gaza Strip + 650 Home Front =15,992 Total
* Does not include attacks with rocks or fire bombs.
This is a death toll greater (in proportion) than America suffered on 9/11 and the American people would never tolerate this! So why should Israel have to endure this year after year while the world does nothing? The same people that hate Israel are the same people that hate America!
It's Time for a Reality Check
It doesn't matter who promised what with the Balfour Deceleration of 1917, who displaced who in 1948, or even who shot who was last week. The violence and killing must stop now and we must face reality to do that. This must be done to save both Israelis and the Arabs called Palestinians. While I'm pro-Israel, they have severe problems besides the Arab Palestinian issue that is tearing the country apart. Here are my opinions on this subject
On the Jewish side:
- Get over this "I'm a victim" mentality. The majority of the Israeli population today are Jews from Muslim lands and their children. They were not involved in the Holocaust and are not Europeans stealing Arab land. The late Arafat himself was an Egyptian.
- The Israeli Left must give up the delusion that if they pander to terrorists like Arafat they will have peace. That was already tried with the Barak government, terrorism was the result. They pulled out of Gaza, we get Hamastan. In 2012 Hmastan is still a terrorist state.
- This growing rift and fighting between secular and Orthodox Jews must end. They have enough problems without that nonsense.
- It's time to consider removal and transfer of those Arabs hostile to the Israeli state and their supporters.
On the Arab side:
A PLO Leader: Oslo Accords Led to Palestinian Violence
The Middle East Media and Research Institute made available an interview excerpt with Ziyad Abu `Ein, a member of the Fatah leadership in which he mused on the benefits for Palestinian of the Oslo Accords. The interview took place on Al-`Alam Television on July 4, 2006:
The Oslo Accords were not what the Palestinian people dreamt of. The dream of the Palestinian people is the return, self-determination, the establishment of an independent Palestinian state, and the liberation of its land. However, there would have been no resistance in Palestine if not for Oslo. It was Oslo that strongly embraced the Palestinian resistance. All the occupied territories - and I was one of the activists in the first and second Intifadas, and I was arrested by Israel several times ...
If not for Oslo, there would have been no resistance. Throughout the occupied territories, we could not move a single pistol from one place to another. If not for Oslo, the weapons we got through Oslo, and if not for the "A" areas of the Palestinian Authority, if not for the training, the camps, the protection provided by Oslo, and if not for the release of thousands of Palestinian prisoners through Oslo - this Palestinian resistance could not have carried out this great Palestinian Intifada, with which we confronted the Israeli occupation.
Add this in with the fact Israel removed by force the Jewish residents of Gaza and turned it over to former Egyptian' Arabs and the PLO, only resulted in more terrorism.
Arlene Peck has a great idea. Every time the Arabs commit a terrorist act, annex more of Gaza and the West Bank and remove the Arabs, sending them back to Egypt, Jordan, and Arabia where they came from. In addition to what is below, I'd change Israeli law in regards to terrorism. Make it a death penalty to support, participate with, or harbor terrorists. A death penalty should be imposed (after a fair trial) and held in abeyance until the next terrorists attack. This would result in annexation of territory, execution of the convicted terrorists. Target and kill all leaders of Hamas, Fatah, etc.
- No more Arab settlements full of outside Arabs. Since 1967 almost 250 Arab settlements have been built (to only about 125 Jewish including Jerusalem) while the Arab regime still locks thousands of its own people into concentration camps like Jenin. Stop flooding the area with more Arabs moving in from elsewhere and dismantle those camps. Remember, it was Arabs that imprisoned fellow Arabs in those camps to begin with.
- On Gaza, remove Jewish everything. No settlements, soldiers, nothing. Turn it all over to local Arab control. The only way in/out is back through Egypt or the sea. If they want to go on killing each other, let them do it. In the end, removing the Jewish residents of Gaza will solved nothing. It would be best to send the Arabs back to Egypt where they came from. If the Jewish residents are forced out of the area given to Arab terrorists, cut off all water electricity, etc. from Israel. (Note 2012: they did just that and the results were predictable, it solved nothing.)
- Israel should annex the area around Jerusalem, all of Jerusalem, and border areas with large Jewish communities. (about 25% of the West Bank.) That means straight, defined borders, not chopping up the West Bank into islands of Jews and Arabs with access roads full of Israeli troops. This would end the stress of garrison duty for Israeli troops that just recently shot two Israelis thinking them to be terrorists. Want to ruin army moral, leave them in that mess year after year. The West Bank in general is an economic basket case.
- Outside of these annexed border areas, remove Jewish everything including all settlements, troops, etc. Those Arabs (most holding Jordanian passports) that refuse Israeli citizenship in the annexed areas along with disloyal Israeli Arabs should be given those empty settlements as new homes in an all Arab state they can call Palestine. Then for the first time we will have a state called Palestine. These new "Palestinians" must decide their own future and be held directly responsible for their actions.
- Wall this new Arab "Palestine" or whatever it's called off from Israel. No Arabs in Israel, no Israelis in the new "Palestine." If Israel wants cheap labor, find it somewhere else. If the terrorism doesn't stop, expel the entire Arab population back to Jordan, Iraq, etc. Again, for every terror attack annex more land and remove the terrorists and their supporters.
Needed Israeli Political Reform
Israel needs to reform its political system. Israel is an almost dysfunctional democracy, and while much better then anything else in the region, needs repair. It suffers from a chaotic parliamentary system that gives too much power to fringe parties and they also lack a formal bill of rights to protect religious and ethnic minorities. Israel, a nation of seven million, has almost three dozen political parties.
Quoting Arlene Peck, "the electoral system in Israel is a cancer because of the conflicts arising from the dozen or so splinter groups that manage to bring down the government like clockwork every few years. It's certainly not a democracy, as we know it, but, some sort of vague patchwork of a legislature. The entire system is such a mess that the inequities...have given the religious parties more power than their numbers deserve"This growing problem of the ultra-religious trying to impose their beliefs on both secular Jews and non-Jews alike and has led to bitter divisions in Israeli society.
Israel is becoming "nations" within a nation. Not only do Orthodox have their own separate communities and exempted from most civil functions such as the military, but Christians, Druze, etc. also have their own civil court systems.
Before it destroys itself, Israel needs to form a constitutional republic along the lines of the United States. This would lesson the power of fringe parties and make a more stable and united nation.
It must enact a bill of rights and a single legal system for all citizens Jews and non-Jews alike. There must be an absolute separation of religion and state with equal treatment for all. Religious fanatics mustn't be allowed to force their beliefs on others.
Why PLO nationalism is Nazism
- Arabs and Nazis - Can it be true?
- Why They (so-called Palestinians) Fight
- The Hamas victory is good news, reveals their real thinking
- Nazi Rotts of Palestinian Natinalism
- Some unwanted history lessons
- Bernard Lewis: Window on Islam
- Terrorism: Root Causes
- We're wrong to 'impose' Western values on Muslim societies?
- Jihadi Terrorism: Ridiculous Explanations
Leftism as a Mental Illness and stupid leftist Jews
In general, the left does not care about women, independent judiciaries, minorities, democracy, gays or almost anything else for which it marches. They hate God, they hate capitalism, and just hate Western Civilization in general. They will support anything no matter how evil to attack the West while living the good life and enjoying the freedom it has to offer. Anti-Semitism runs rampant on our college campuses while slavery, rape, and religious genocide committed by Islamic fascists like Sudan ON BLACK PEOPLE is ignored while Jews are called racists. The UN is a pile of dog dung and mouthpiece for the multiculturalists and moral nihilists. The US should withdraw all support from the UN.
- The Chorus of Useful (Leftist) Idiots
- Exposing Leftists' Radical Islam Connection
- Definitions, Lies, and Losing Your Head
- Taking On The Neo-Coms Part I by David Horowitz
- Taking On The Neo-Coms, Part II by David Horowitz
- The Fifth Column Left Declares War on America
The Islamo-fascists (many are educated in the West) enemies understand the Leftist use of multiculturalism and political correctness and have used this against us while furthering their own religious objectives. Many on the political left, the remnants of utopian socialism, are aiding and abetting the Islamo fascists. They have identical goals of destroying western culture and achievement.
Quoting Pat Santy (Dr. Sanity) on Marxism May 31, 2006;
Multiculturalism and political correctness are two of the fundamental pseudo-intellectual, quasi-religious tenets-- along with a third: radical environmentalism--that have been widely disseminated by intellectuals unable to abandon socialism even after its crushing failures in the 20th century...They have been at the forefront of attempts by leading academics and academic institutions to rewrite most of history and undo thousands of years of Western cultural advancement...any attempt to question the tenets' validity or to contest their value is met with hysterical accusations of racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamophobia, imperialism, bigotry, or--worse of all --intolerance or insensitivity.
It just so happens, that these tenets represent three of the four pillars that are the foundation of an evolving epistemological, ethical and political strategy that the socialist remnants in the world have developed and are using to prevent their ideology from entering the dustbin of history...even as they encourage and enable Islam with the first three pillars the Islamo-fascists are aiding and abetting them by using the fourth pillar- Terrorism. We can think of the four pillars as the reason for both the socialist revival (particularly in the western hemisphere recently) and the rapid advancement of the Islamic Jihad.
Leftism, Marxism, or whatever form it takes today is a fundamentalist' religion. This failed world view is dependant on the ruin of others. Marxism depends on the failure of the West and capitalism, which isn't happening. Marxism like environmentalism (heavily infiltrated by Marxism) serves as a religion for the legions of urban atheists and agnostics. Marxism as a pseudo-religion in particular reviles Christianity and Judaism. Both at their core are irrational and violent. Both promote insane conspiracy theories.
To the Left, George Bush is part of some massive scheme by religious fundamentalists to impose a theocracy in America and hoping to trigger a massive war to help bring back Jesus via a biblical apocalypse. This all at the behest of "neo-cons" (codeword for Jews) to benefit Israel at American expense. Israel in particular is reviled for this reason. Anti-Semitism is widespread on the political left.
The fact is America is a very diverse culture. Quoting Don Fedor,
Despite its reputation, the ADL is not a Jewish organization. There's nothing distinctly Jewish (i.e., grounded in Jewish law) about its operations. It's really just another left-wing group, with a leftist agenda. Politically, it is virtually indistinguishable from the American Civil Liberties Union, People for the American Way, or Americans United for the (so-called) Separation of Church and State.
Let's throw in Michael Moore, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Howard Dean, Noam Chomsky, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Newsweek, Time, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, blatant leftist indoctrination in the universities, etc. It's at universities where most leftist dogma is promoted. At these elite institutions come most of our political leaders, journalists, corporate executives, etc. There are plenty of exceptions to the rules; many of the conservative members of the Supreme Court are Catholics appointed by Protestant presidents approved by a mostly mainline Protestant Senate.
This leftist' poison not only poisons Jews, but Unitarians and the Episcopalians, etc. as well via elite colleges. There are some finally beginning to fight back. (Support Campus Watch) Much of the Pat Robertson poison is spread via various Evangelical churches. The simple fact is that there is no giant conspiracy on either side. It's a culture war that both extremists can't win.
- Hating the United States and Hating Israel by Shalom Freedman
- Between the Religious Right and the Unreligious Left
- The Jews are their own worst enemy (Left-Wing Jews)
- Why does the Left support the "Palestinians"?
- Why the Left hates the America Book review
- Peacenik Warmongers Op-Ed from the Ayn Rand Institute
- Of Sin, the Left, Islamic Fascism
- Evil educators defend the indefensible by Edward Alexander
- Tolerating Intolerance: Fundamentalist Islam in Western Europe
- Is a war on Jews a war on democracy?
Jews make these matters worse on thenselves. They won't define in rational terms just what a Jew even is. On the one end they reject converts or those with a Jewish father, but claim avowed atheists that hate Judaism. Some use nonsense terms such as "self-hating Jews," etc. Karl Marx, Noam Chomsky, etc. are not Jews, but Marxists and atheists.
They almost always hate America as well. Humanistic Judaism is not Judaism. I define a Jew as one that believes it least God, Moses, etc. Some atheist with a Jewish mother is still an atheist, often a Marxist. We have the same problem in Unitarianism that is overrun with atheists, etc. and have almost no Unitarians, Christians or Deists left. Call the Unitarian Universalists what they are, humamnist/atheist.
This doesn't always mean they are evil people, far from it. But not calling them what they are confuses the issue. If Jews want people to think sleeze balls like Chomsky to represent all Jews, whom am I to argue?
- Jews who aid those who hate Jews
- Falwell, Farrakhan, and the ADL's Selective Outrage
- Why the Left Doesn't Blame Muslims for Muslim Violence
- The Invasion of Iraq was not an Israeli Plot
- The (so-called) Jewish threat
- Most Americans side with Israel
- Radical Islam: The cycle of history repeats itself by James Whorton
- Why the Arab world hates America - time to myth-bust
- The new Islamic fascism by Robert S. Wistrich
- Understanding Islam by Dr. Labib Mikhail
- Muslim hatred of the West is economics-based? No way!
- Ex-Mufti, Criminal Ally Arafat's Nazi Uncle
- Those Young Arab Muslims and Us
- An Overview of Turkey and Ataturk
- Turkey's Radical Turn?
- How Turkey was Lost
- UNWORTHY OF TURKEY: Lessons from Iran's Easter parade of British hostages
- The Swastika and the Scimitar, Islam and Nazism
- Yes, the problem is 'Islamic fascism'
- Muslim Rape Wave in Sweden
- Muslim Gang Rapes and the Left Blames Us
- Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree
- Daughter of British imam under police guard for converting to Christianity
- How Multiculturalism is Betraying (Muslim) Women
- The Pied Piper of Islamic Terrorism, July 2005
- Terrorism takedown: Seven Charged in North Carolina
- Sudden Jihad Syndrome
- Muslim Immigration Must be Halted
- Protesting Islamism in Europe
- Pictures and News from Londonistan
- Cartoons and Islamic Imperialism
- The Clash to End All Clashes? Making sense of the cartoon jihad
- Issues on the mythical Palestine
- Theo van Gogh and "Education By Murder" in Holland
- Five Years After Van Gogh's Murder, Free Speech Is Under Attack
- Further developments on the Van Gogh Murder
Christians under Muslin attack in Egypt:
- The Armanious Family Massacre in N.J.
- Egypt's Endangered Christians
- Egyptian Copts Murdered by Islamism
- Islamic Mafia in Egypt
- Four killed in Muslim rioting near Coptic churches in Alexandria
- List of Muslim terror attacks in Egypt
- Islam Killing Christians
- Islam's History of Anti-Semitism
- Muslim Anti-Semitism
- Mir Aimal Kasi Executed for terrorism in Virginia
- Preaching Terror in the U.S. Military and Prison Systems
- Distorted History Lessons in Textbooks
- Spreading Islam in American Public Schools
- Slaying Gave Us a First Taste of Mideast Terror
- Do Liberals Know There is Evil?
- Why We Cannot Rely on Moderate Muslims
- The new Islamic fascism
- Converts to Violence? (Islam)
- What is Islamism?
- Religion of Peace? Prove it!
- US Congress to Hold Hearing on Jewish Refugees From Arab States
- Why then are Muslims defeated?
- The Roots of Muslim Rage Part 1
- The Roots of Muslim Rage Part 2 Muslim values:
- Sister Anisah David and Muslim Women
- Gender Apartheid at Virginia Tech, Six Flags, and Honor Killings
- Raised as Catholic in Belgium, She Died as a Muslim Bomber
- Which Privileges for Islam?
- 'Honor killing' shocks Berlin Germany
- Pakistani tells how he killed 4 daughters
- Chechens: Islam justifies killing prisoners
- Why the Left hates the America Book review
- Tolerating Intolerance: Fundamentalist Islam in Western Europe
- 'Honor killing' shakes up Sweden
- Honor Killings of Women in Islam
- Pakistani tells how he killed 4 daughters
- 'Honor killing' shocks Berlin Germany
- Sister Anisah David and Muslim Women
- New Virginia Law Would Protect Citizens from Barbaric Sharia
- The Connection Between Humanism and Marxism
- Dealing with Muslim Family Terrorism
- Muslim Women Attacked by Siblings for Kissing a White Man
- US Embassy Baghdad in Decline
- Muslims Killing Children
- Arlene Peck on Terrorism, Arab Women, and Farm Animals
- Muslim Immigration Must be Halted
- Culture of death? Arab Honor Killings
- Debunking Islam
- Mythical Palestine
- Islamic Fascism, Israel, and America
- Oikophobia and Other Mental Disorders of Liberals
- How Government Exported Black Crime into Ferguson Missouri
- St. Louis Black Youth Gunshot Death Rate
- Crime Rates by Race in Missouri
- When a Violent Thug Becomes a Victim of Racism
- Crime by Race in New Jersey
- Europeans Flee Third-World Hell Created by Multiculturalism
- Multiculturalism - Self-Liquidation of Europe
- Arab Women and Farm Animals by Arlene Peck
- Europeans as Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- Barbary Pirates and the Muslim Slavery Industry
- Muslim Wars Against Abyssinia (Ethiopia)
- Muslim Terror in the Balkans
- Debunking the Myth of Colonialism and Science
- The Left and Islam Apologetics