Hispanic Nailed for Sex Trafficking
Here is another case where the illegal alien problem rears its ugly head. Besides abusive and exploitive employers firing and replacing their legal workers with virtual slaves, their illegal status often leaves them open to abuse from the large criminal element in their own community. L. Loflin
Man Arrested on Charge of Interstate Transportation of an Individual with the Intent to Engage in Prostitution or Sexual Activity
FBI Knoxville July 14, 2010, Media Representative Stacie J. Bohanan (865) 602-7250
At approximately 11:00 last night, Selvin Salvador Perdomo, age 36, of Knoxville, Tennessee, was arrested without incident and charged with interstate transportation of an individual with the intent to engage in prostitution or sexual activity in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 2421.
U.S. Attorney's Office September 23, 2011 Eastern District of Tennessee (865) 545-4167
Knoxville, TN-Selvin Salvador Perdomo, 37, of Knoxville, Tenn., was sentenced today to 24 months in federal prison by the Honorable Thomas W. Phillips, U.S. District Judge. Perdomo pleaded guilty to transporting an individual across state lines to engage in prostitution on August 27, 2010. Perdomo, a Honduran national who was in the United States legally on a visa, agreed to cooperate with the Department of Homeland Security during removal proceedings after he completes the service of his sentence in the United States.
During 2010, FBI agents surveilled Perdomo for months as he routinely transported different women from the greater Atlanta metropolitan area to Knoxville, Tenn., for the purpose of engaging those females in prostitution. Once a week, Perdomo would pick up a woman in the Atlanta area, typically an illegal alien of Hispanic descent, and bring her back to Knoxville.
In Knoxville, Perdomo would drive the female to various residences in the area to engage her in prostitution. He charged individuals $30 for 15 minutes with the female. Perdomo kept half of the proceeds the female earned from performing sex acts. The female typically worked seven nights a week. Then Perdomo would take her back to the Atlanta area, pick up a different female, and drive the new female to Knoxville to engage in commercial sex.
U.S. Attorney Bill Killian said, "The cooperative efforts of the various local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies resulted in the conviction, sentence, and subsequent deportation of this criminal. He, like others, took advantage of these women, due to their immigration status. The United States will vigorously prosecute these human trafficking cases."
This conviction is the result of a collaborative effort by the FBI, the Knoxville Police Department, the Knox County Sheriff's Office and the Safe Streets Task Force, Loudon County Sheriff's Office, Maryville Police Department, Blount County Sheriff's Office, the Fifth Judicial Drug Task Force, and the Appalachia High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area. Assistant U.S. Attorney Melissa M. Kirby represented the United States.
To report drug crimes or learn more about illegal drug diversion and the problem it is causing our country, visit http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov.
- The Scourge of Meth Across the Tri-Cities Region of Virginia/Tennessee
- Three Feral Black Males Nailed for Robbery, Holding Mother and Child Hostage
- Two Feral White Males Attack, Severely Injure Store Clerk
- Feral Black Male Sentenced for Carjacking and Kidnapping
- Defendants Sentenced in Major Cocaine Trafficking Organization Operating in the Tri-Cities Area
- Atlanta Residents Sentenced in Major Crack Cocaine Trafficking Organization Operating in the Morristown Area
- Feral Hispanic Male Charged with Kidnapping, Assault Over Facebook Page
- Five Illegal Alien Hispanics Nailed for Quarter Ton of Marijuana
- Hispanic Nailed for Prostitution and Sex Trafficking
- Hispanic Gang Nailed for Drug Trafficking in Johnson City
- Hispanic Gang Nailed on Sex Trafficking of Illegal Aliens
- Rapper Criminal Sentenced for Drug Trafficking
- Florida Residents Nailed for Prescription Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Nailed for Bank Robbery in Morristown
- Manicurist Nailed for Drug Trafficking
- Gang Robbing Pharmacies for Drugs get the 'Hammer'
- Black Male Arrested for Robbery of Tennessee Credit Union
- Stupid White Women Nailed for Prescription Fraud
- Final Member of 35 Defendants Of Multi-State Drug Ring Sentenced in Abingdon
- Sisters Found Guilty on Drug, Obstruction Charges
- Wise County Man Sentenced to 210 Months for Oxycontin Trafficking
- Former Nurse Sentenced on Drug Charges
Last is most recent.
Mexican Crimewave in Johnson City
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
- Class Warfare - American People Versus Ruling Elite
- Hispanics and Federal-State Crime in Tennessee
- Hispanic Welfare Class Won't Vote Republican
- Class Warfare - American People Versus Ruling Elite
- Illegal Immigration Plagues Tennessee
- Unfettered illegal immigration boosts inflation
- How Liberals Betray Black Workers in Favor of Hispanic Voters
- How Mass Immigration Leads to Poverty
- Two Great Classes in contemporary America
- An Immigration policy bought and paid for?
- 'Immigrants' Take Most of the New Jobs in Texas, Elsewhere
- What we can all learn from our Latino community
- Open Borders a Danger to Jews
- Purging Politically Incorrect Jews
- Hispanic Anti-Semitism the Unmentionable Bigotry
- Problem of Muslim Immigration Rise of Islamism
- Postmodernism Skews Immigration Debate
- Jews and Identity Politics
- Immigration Policy and Identity Politics