What do Arabs say of the Palestinian refugees?
The people are in great need of a "myth" to fill their consciousness and imagination....
Musa Alami, 1948
Since 1948 Arab leaders have approached the Palestine problem in an irresponsible manner.... they have used the Palestine people for selfish political purposes. This is ridiculous and, I could say, even criminal.
King Hussein of Jordan, 1960
Note: Jordan is the only Arab nation to accept their people back after the 1948 debacle.
Since 1948 it is we who demanded the return of the refugees... while it is we who made them leave.... We brought disaster upon ... Arab refugees, by inviting them and bringing pressure to bear upon them to leave.... We have rendered them dispossessed.... We have accustomed them to begging.... We have participated in lowering their moral and social level.... Then we exploited them in executing crimes of murder, arson, and throwing bombs upon ... men, women and children-all this in the service of political purposes ....
Khaled Al-Azm, Syria's Prime Minister after the 1948 war
The nations of western Europe condemned Israel's position despite their guarantee of her security.... They understood that ... their dependence upon sources of energy precluded their allowing themselves to incur Arab wrath.
Al-Haytham Al-Ayubi, Arab Palestinian military strategist, 1974
Today the abuse of Arab refugees continues at the hands of fellow Arabs:
- 1. After the first Gulf War, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia kicked out over 600,000 "Palestinians" while at the same time financing Palestinian terrorism against Americans and Israelis.
- 2. Syrian annexed Lebanon is stripping tens of thousands of "Palestinians" of their citizenship and rights in Lebanon.
- 3. Iraq is in the process of kicking out "Palestinians" many who have lived there for decades.
What kind of animals could do this to their own people?
- Myth of Early Islam
- Why Arabs-Muslims can't Handle Liberty
- Debunking Panendeism
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools
What does Al Gore say about the 'science' behind climate change?
"As it happens, the idea of social justice is inextricably linked in the Scriptures with ecology."
What does Daniel Pipes have to say about the two political parties?
I vote Republican because I support the party's core message of individualism, patriotism, and respect for tradition, in contrast to the core Democratic message of dependence, self-criticism, and "progress." I am inspired by the original reading of the U.S. Constitution, by ideals of personal freedom and American exceptionalism. I vote for small government, for a return of power to the states, for a strong military, and an assertive pursuit of national interests.
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money
- From Leslie J. Sacks:
- Political Correctness - Our Titanic
- Why Islam is in Desperate Need of a Reformation
- Death of Democracy by President Obama?
- Unspoken Racism of America by Leslie Sacks