Amanda Gracie Percell and Andrew Lorenze Allen
Johnson City Crime May 2013
Two Telford residents charged with Aggravated Child Abuse and Neglect. May 16, 2013
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Deputies responded to 533 Browning Road in the Telford Community to assist Washington County Emergency Services. Upon Deputies arrival they discovered a two year old child with severe injuries about his head and body area. After further investigation it was found that the child had multiple injuries in various stages of healing that were inconsistent with the mother and live in boyfriends statements.
Amanda Gracie Percell W/F 22 and Andrew Lorenze Allen 28 W/M of 533 Browning Road, Telford are charged with one count each of Aggravated Child Abuse and are being held on a $100,000 bond with an arraignment scheduled for today at 1:30 in Sessions Court.
On May 23, 2013, officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Christopher S Connelly, 33 YOA, 707 Wilson Ave, Johnson City, and charged him with Possession of Schedule VI Drug for Resale and Unlawful Drug Paraphernalia.
The arrest occurred after officers completed an investigation at Motel 6 due to an anonymous tip of drug activity coming from his motel room. He is currently being held at the Washington County Detention Center in lieu of a $11,000 bond. Mr. Connelly is scheduled to appear in Washington County General Sessions Court on May 24, 2013, at 10:00 a.m.
On May 20, 2013 at about 4:30 pm , officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Tracy Nicole Beals, age 27, 707 Hoover St, Johnson City Tn and charged her with Felony Shoplifting and Possession of Schedule III Drug Violation.
The arrest stems after officers were called to JC Penny's at the Mall of Johnson City for a Shoplifter. Ms. Beals was arrested and transported to the Washington County Detention Center where she was being held in lieu of $6,000 bond. Her court date is set for May 21, 2013 at 9a.m. in Washington County Sessions Court.
On May 8th, 2013, at 4:17pm., Officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Jason R Berry, 5228 Unicoi Rd, and charged him with being a Habitual Motor Offender. The arrest was the result of a traffic stop on Delaware St. where Mr. Berry was observed operating a Chevrolet S10 without a seat belt.
He was also found to be wanted out of Greene County on a Warrant charging him with Theft of Property. He was transported to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $5000 dollars and he is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Thursday May 9th, at 9:00am.
On Thursday, May 2nd, 2013, at approximately 7:00 pm, officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested 37 year old Amy Larck of 133 Carters View Way in Telford, TN, for being a Fugitive from Justice. The charges from Dade County, Georgia include Possession of Crack Cocaine and Shoplifting. Larck was transported to the Washington County Detention Center and held until at bond hearing on May 3rd, 2013, at 10:30 am in Washington County General Session Court.
All persons mentioned here are innocent until proven in a court of law.
- Washington County Virginia Crime April 2013
- Johnson City Crime May 2013
- Johnson City Crime April 2013
- Press Releases Johnson City Police March 2013
- Johnson City Tennessee Police Reports Jan-Feb 2013
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012
- Black Male Charged with Killing Infant - Autopsy Inconclusive
- Feral White Male Nailed for Carjacking in Lee County
- East Tennessee Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Myth of Early Islam
- Why Arabs-Muslims can't Handle Liberty
- Debunking Panendeism
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools
What does Al Gore say about the 'science' behind climate change?
"As it happens, the idea of social justice is inextricably linked in the Scriptures with ecology."
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money
- From Leslie J. Sacks:
- Political Correctness - Our Titanic
- Why Islam is in Desperate Need of a Reformation
- Death of Democracy by President Obama?
- Unspoken Racism of America by Leslie Sacks