Man that Robbed a White Pine Tennessee Drug Store Gets 118 Months
Source: The Newport Plain Talk
Brian Mullins, 37, of Talbott, pleaded guilty Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee at Greeneville, to the robbery with a handgun of Sanitary Drug Store in White Pine...On March 12, 2012, Mullins entered Sanitary Drug Store, in White Pine, with a handgun, ordered the pharmacist to the ground and asked the pharmacist where he kept the oxycodone pills.
The pharmacist gave Mullins some pills and he ran out the door. When officers arrived on the scene, witnesses pointed out a truck leaving the back parking lot. After a chase through Jefferson, Cocke and Hamblen counties, and a short foot pursuit, Mullins was apprehended.
September 5, 2012 Department of Justice
United States Attorney William C. Killian Eastern District of Tennessee
Talbott Resident Brian Mullins Sentenced To 118 Months In Federal Prison For White Pine Pharmacy Robbery
GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - Brian Mullins, 37, of Talbott, Tenn., was sentenced on September 5, 2012, by the Honorable J. Ronnie Greer, U.S. District Court Judge, to serve 118 months in federal prison for robbery with a handgun of the Sanitary Drug Store in White Pine, Tenn. There is no parole in the federal system.
Mullins pleaded guilty on July 10, 2012, to a federal indictment charging him with the pharmacy robbery and related firearms charges.
In March 2012 Mullins entered Sanitary Drug Store in White Pine, Tenn., with a handgun, ordered the pharmacist to the ground and asked him where he kept the oxycodone pills. The pharmacist gave him some pills and Mullins ran out the door. When officers arrived on the scene, witnesses pointed out a truck leaving the back parking lot. After a chase through Jefferson, Cocke and Hamblen counties and a short foot pursuit, a K9 officer of the Morristown Police Department apprehended Mullins.
This indictment was the result of an investigation by the White Pine Police Department, assisted by Morristown Police Department and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Assistant U.S. Attorney Christian Lampe represented the United States.
- Crime Index Page
- Two White Males Indicted in Knoxville Pharmacy Robbery
- Wise Virginia Woman to Get 33 Months on Drug Charges
- Newport Tennessee Man Gets 18 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Johnson City Hispanic Male to Get Minimum 67 Years
- Johnson City Man Gets 216 Months in Prison for Drugs
- Man that Robbed a White Pine Tennessee Drug Store Gets 118 Months
- 15 from Hawkins County Tennessee Indicted on federal drug Charges
- Knoxville Resident Charged With Recent BB&T Bank Robbery
- Green County Tennessee Man Gets 144 Months for Drug Trafficking
- Hawkins County Tennessee Family Nailed for Drugs: Jr Gets 170 Months
- Elizabethton Tennessee Man Gets Five Years for Drugs
- Florida Man Gets 97 Months for Drugs
- 21 East Tennessee Residents Indicted for Math Distribution/Manufacturing
What does Al Gore say about the 'science' behind climate change?
"As it happens, the idea of social justice is inextricably linked in the Scriptures with ecology."
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money
- From Leslie J. Sacks:
- Political Correctness - Our Titanic
- Why Islam is in Desperate Need of a Reformation
- Death of Democracy by President Obama?
- Unspoken Racism of America by Leslie Sacks