Bacon is not a Hate Crime
by Lewis Loflin
After a Muslim fundamentalist murdered 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, both president Obama and the Council of American Islamic Relations (CAIR) evaded the fact Islamic Sharia Law justifies the killing of homosexuals. Both denied Islam was even involved. This was a hate crime of the worst sort, yet Obama and CAIR refused to acknowledge even that.
Yet when it comes to non-crimes, such as criticism of Islam or bacon, that's sends CAIR into a rage. A "shocking sight" for Muslims is when some prankster left bacon and pork products at an Austin, Texas mosque parking lot and on a door knob. Even though nobody was harmed and no property damaged, outraged Muslim fundamentalists that won't renounce the Muslim tradition of killing homosexuals called this a "hate crime".
The Oklahoma chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations was hysterical saying, "Somebody left bacon and pork products in front of the mosque. Someone would have to know that, would have to go out of their way to put that there in hopes of offending or sending some kind of hateful message. It's really sad that a place that where we feel safe and feel peace, that something like this would happen�. So says Adam Soltani, Executive Director of CAIR-OK.
CAIR is an Islamic supremacist hate group with close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas terrorist groups. There have been efforts to redesignate the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization that CAIR has fought hard to oppose. They have infected the Obama White House like roaches.
Under Sharia it's illegal to criticise or offend a Muslim. In many countries in Europe, they continue to pander to Muslims to keep their violence under control. Police sweeps of mosques in Germany and France have turned up massive amounts of weapons and explosives - so much for gun free zones.
CAIR wants the same type of government Sharia compliance in America, criminalizing of free speech.
Quoting Austin Prickette April 13, 2015, "Cair Oklahoma is asking any community members who witness or are victim to any type of hate crimes or hate speech against Muslims to call police and CAIR's civil rights department."
This was not a hate crime or hate speech unlike the Muslim Brotherhood and Wahhabi hate peddled in many American mosques. Soltani continues the myth Islam is a religion of peace. Sufism is, that is rejected by most Muslims as non-Islamic and in fact it is not Islamic.
My response is simple: You come to my country and demand we accommodate you and your ideology? Bacon is not a hate, Muslim ideology under Sharia is pure hate and has no place in America. I'll take four strips of bacon, thank you.
Posted August 15, 2016
- Murdering Mother The Hidden Face of Honor Killing
- Twenty-Year Plan Islam Targets America
- Who is an Arab Jew? Albert Memmi
- Not Islam - Sufism the Deviated Muslim Path
- America Did Nothing for Israel in 1948
- Islamists Murder Dozens in Bombay India
- Islam Versus Deism
- Deist Examination of Islamic Trinity
- Mohammed the Man as Islamic Ideology
- Why Muslims Can't Build a Lightbulb
- Bacon is not a Hate Crime
- Press Tries to Cover Up Muslim Violence
- Fear of Islam Not Islamophobia
- Islam Versus Deism
- Europeans as Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- The Historical Reality of the Muslim Conquests
- Dangers of Political Islam by Lewis Loflin
- Are Judaism and Christianity as Violent as Islam?
- Judeo-Christian Violence vs. Islamic Violence