Arabs Expose Mythical Palestine
by Lewis LoflinTweet
Deliberate Social Deprivation by "Friends." How Arabs abuse so-called Palestinians.
On February 27, 2004, Reuters reported that people living in PA controlled areas are becoming increasingly critical of their leaders. This supports previous comments from the AP, late last year, that the Arab world is manipulating the Palestinian cause to the detriment of the people themselves.
Reported again in the "LA Times", on January 4, the article states that most Arab countries have denied citizenship, jobs and education to anyone claiming Palestinian ancestry. The article quotes 35-year-old Mohmoud Zahar: "We can't own a house, land or get a loan from the bank, despite the fact that I was born here (in Egypt) and have no idea what is Palestine".
A Cairo-based Palestinian writer, speaking in the same article says: "The language of the (Arab) governments and media is in one direction and the real practices on the ground are totally the opposite."
Hisham Youssef, spokesman for the 22-nation Arab League, acknowledged that Palestinians live 'in very bad conditions,' but he said the policy is meant 'to preserve their Palestinian identity. "If every Palestinian who sought refuge in a certain country was integrated and accommodated into that country, there won't be any reason for them to return to Palestine," AP reported.
Jordan would be a clear exception to this pan-Arab policy, where Palestinians are granted full citizenship and rights. As a result, except the 13% living in UNRWA camps, Palestinians are being progressively integrated into Jordanian society without international welfare subsidies. This would make sense because the Palestinians are Jordanians to begin with.
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a
Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against
the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no
difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese.
Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the
existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests
demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people'
to oppose Zionism.
"For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem.
However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." (PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, March 31, 1977, interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.)
Denial of Basic Political Rights in the PLO Fantasy Land
Islamic fundamentalism threatens women all over the world. "Wherever they have gained power, Islamists have denied women their essential humanity and dignity." They cite the exponential growth of the global sex trade as an example. "A measure of Islamic fundamentalists' success in controlling society is the depth and totality with which they suppress the freedom and rights of women.
In Iran for 25 years, the ruling mullahs have enforced humiliating and sadistic rules and punishments on women and girls. Joining a global trend, the fundamentalists have added another way to dehumanize women and girls: buying and selling them for prostitution. According to the head of the Tehran province judiciary, traffickers target girls between 13 and 17, although there are reports of some girls as young as 8 and 10, being sent to Arab countries.
This goes on while the EU sends approximately 20 million euros to the PA and sister organizations every month to support education and other social needs, a recent BBC investigation stated that the PA is using some of the money to pay members of a Palestinian militant organization, which has been responsible for carrying out homicide attacks. According to the newspaper "Scotland on Sunday", Feb. 29th, The World Bank has now issued an ultimatum to the PA: Put an end to rampant corruption or lose hundreds of millions of pounds of vital foreign aid. The Bank's top official in the region, Nigel Roberts, confirmed that the Palestinians were receiving the largest amount of money per capita in the history of foreign aid.
Thanks to The Prism Group.
- Palestine 1921
- Testimony of Arafat's Nazi Uncle in 1937
- Who is an Arab Jew? Albert Memmi
- Portraying Jews as 'White Europeans' Feeds Anti-Israel Agenda
- The Arabs in the Holy Land: Natives or Aliens?
- Deist Examination of Islamic Trinity
- Mohammed the Man as Islamic Ideology
- Why Muslims Can't Build a Lightbulb
- Bacon is not a Hate Crime
- Press Tries to Cover Up Muslim Violence
- Europeans as Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- Barbary Pirates and the Muslim Slavery Industry
- Muslim Wars Against Abyssinia (Ethiopia)
- Muslim Terror in the Balkans
- Debunking the Myth of Colonialism and Science
- Oikophobia and Other Mental Disorders of Liberals
- St. Louis Black Youth Gunshot Death Rate Second Highest in U.S.
- How Government Exported Black Crime into Ferguson Missouri
- Crime Rates by Race in Missouri
- Fear of Islam Not Islamophobia
- Islam Versus Deism
- Europeans as Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- The Historical Reality of the Muslim Conquests
- Dangers of Political Islam by Lewis Loflin
- Are Judaism and Christianity as Violent as Islam?
- Judeo-Christian Violence vs. Islamic Violence
- Islam and Science
- Chronology: Early Islam
- The Golden Age of Islam is a Myth
- The Sources of the Koran Durant
- The Qur'an
- Cosmology and the Koran: A Response to Muslim Fundamentalists (2001)
- Koran: Form and Origins by Will Durant
- The Origins of the Koran Ibn Warraq
- Mohammed in Mecca by Will Durant
- Mohammed in Medina: 622-30 by Will Durant
- Isa Masih July 1998: Problems with the Qur'an
- Mohammed Victorious: 630-32 by Will Durant
- RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE WEST by Fjordman