Susan Abbott and Zachary Justice Abbott
Mother Son jailed for Drugs in Washington County, TN
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Investigators have arrested Susan Abbott, age 51; and Zachary Justice Abbott, age 19; both of 1322 Heritage Lane East, Jonesborough. These arrests resulted from an ongoing drug investigation by the Washington County Sheriff's Office, which led to the acquisition of a search warrant. This search warrant was served by the Washington County Special Weapons and Tactics Team after information was discovered that there were firearms in the home.
Susan Abbott was charged with: Maintaining a Dwelling Where Controlled Substances are Used and Sold, Tampering with Evidence, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia after Investigators recovered numerous items of drug paraphernalia including Bongs, pipes, digital scales, containers, hypodermics, etc.; throughout the home. While the search was ongoing Susan Abbott attempted to hide a glass pipe containing Marijuana residue.
Zachary Justice Abbott was charged with Possession of a Prohibited Weapon, Simple Possession, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia after Investigators discovered a switchblade knife, items of drug paraphernalia and Marijuana in and around his room. Investigators also seized 3 firearms from the home.
Both were taken into custody and were transported to Washington County Detention Center where they are currently housed.
Both Abbotts are currently on probation for other criminal offenses.
Susan Abbott's bond was set at $61,000 and she will be arraigned at 0900 on the 16 April 2012.
Zachary Justice Abbott's bond was set at $3,000 and he will have arraignment at the same time.
This investigation is ongoing and more charges are pending.
- Regional Crime
- Two Kingsport Men Arrested for Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Drug Charges
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Meth Manufacturing in Backseat of Car
- Welfare Check for Three Children Yields Four Arrests for Meth
- Seatbelt Violation Leads to the Arrest of 14 People on Drug Charges
- Two Black Males Arrested for 2011 Kingsport Murder
- Missing License Plate Lands Stupid Man in Jail for Meth
- Two South Carolina Fugitives Rack Up Drug Charges in Kingsport
- Mother, Son, and Two Neighbors Busted for Drugs in Kingsport
- Three Arrested After Kingsport Police Stumble onto Drug Deal
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Drugs at West Side Inn
- Congratulations Kingsport Crime Down in 2013
- Eleven Defendants Sentenced To Imprisonment For Bristol Crack Cocaine Conspiracy
- Holistic Doctor Sentenced on Drug Diversion Charges
- 68 People Face Counterfeit Check Charges
- Speeding violation leads to 2 arrests, drug and cash seizure
- Two Blacks Arrested at Public Housing for Gun-Drugs
- 43 People Arrested-Indicted for Drugs Spend Thanksgiving in Jail
- Mass Shooting in Bristol Tennessee Public Housing Leaves Five Dead
- Zero Tolerance Policies and African Americans in Tennessee Schools
- Permission to believe (in God) Dr Gerald Schroeder
- Where the Bible meets the Big Bang
- 25 Questions and answers for Creationism
- Introduction to the scientific method.
- The scientific method.
- How Alarmists undermine Science and Theology
- A Look at C.S. Lewis on Evolution
- Quotes from C.S. Lewis
- Evolution and the early church, and Islam
- Christian Orthodoxy On Creationism and Evolution
- A Handbook on the History of Modern Science
- Origins Of America-Bashing and Marxist Failure
- Socialist Roots of Modern Anti-Semitism
- The Chorus of Useful (Leftist) Idiots
- Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day: Standing Against Gay Fascism