St. Louis Black Youth Gunshot Death Rate Second Highest in U.S.
St. Louis youth gunshot death rate second highest in U.S.
May 12, 2011 By Blythe Bernhard www.stltoday.com
(Edited to fight political correctness.)
St. Louis city youth (meaning Blacks) are killed by gun violence more often than in any other city except New Orleans (another Black city), according to federal data released today.
The city's gunshot murder rate for 10 to 19-year-olds is more than three times the average for larger cities, according to the latest data available from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
(Why is when Blacks murder Blacks do Black lives not matter? It only matters when the issue can be used to attack whites.)
There were 46 St. Louis (Black) residents ages 10 to 19 killed by gunshot wounds in 2006 and 2007, for a rate of 50 deaths per 100,000 population. New Orleans' (Black) rate was 106 per 100,000, and the average for major cities was 15 per 100,000.
Oakland, Calif., Newark, N.J. and Baltimore also ranked in the top five in youth gunshot murder rates. (These Cities are also mostly Black with Blacks and other minorities both shooters and often victims.)
The four-year-old statistics may not accurately reflect the current crime situation. Aside from a spike in murders in 2008, violent crime has been falling across the St. Louis region in recent years. (This is because the government through Section 8 housing has moved part of this criminal subculture to other communities such as Ferguson. The St Louis population has nosed-dived.)
Still, a survey last year by St. Louis Children's Hospital found that two to three times more gunshot and stabbing victims are treated at the hospital compared to other urban children's hospitals.
For all ages, St. Louis city ranked sixth highest in gun homicide rate, behind (mostly Black) New Orleans, Detroit, Baltimore, Oakland and Newark...The data was collected by the National Vital Statistics System and the U.S. Census Bureau.
Ref. 2015 www.stltoday.com.
- Europeans as Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- Barbary Pirates and the Muslim Slavery Industry
- Muslim Wars Against Abyssinia (Ethiopia)
- Muslim Terror in the Balkans
- Debunking the Myth of Colonialism and Science
- Oikophobia and Other Mental Disorders of Liberals
- St. Louis Black Youth Gunshot Death Rate Second Highest in U.S.
- How Government Exported Black Crime into Ferguson Missouri
- Crime Rates by Race in Missouri
- Racial Employment Gap in New York is not Racism
- The Coming White Underclass
- Why Suspending Criminal Blacks from School is Not Racism
- Working Class-Poor Whites Excluded from Top Universities
- Why Crime Rates Have Little to do with Poverty
- Government Sanctioned Racism at American Universities
- Why the Racial Employment Gap in New York is not Racism
- Why the College Degree Hiring Gap is not about Race
- Liberal Racism and Failure in Seattle Public Schools
- Obama Day Baby and Unwed Mothers in Bristol
- Hispanics Won't Vote Republican