Another Black Male sentenced for drug trafficking in East Tennessee
November 16, 2011 US Dept. of Justice reports:
Lynce "Trey Ball" Foster, 34, of Mt. Juliet, Tenn., was sentenced to serve 622 months (51.8 years) in prison in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee at Greeneville, by the Honorable J. Ronnie Greer, U.S. District Judge. Foster was convicted at trial in February 2009, of conspiracy to distribute cocaine, multiple counts of distribution of cocaine, using a firearm while distributing cocaine, and being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm. Federal offender don't get parole.
Evidence at trial showed that Foster was the subject of a drug trafficking investigation by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) and Morristown Police Department. During the conspiracy, Foster ordered the kidnapping and robbery of a male drug trafficker. The kidnapped man was forced to reveal the location of a stash house in Greene County, Tenn.
Members of the organization then proceeded to the stash house where they took $30,000 in cash, over a kilogram of cocaine, and several pounds of marijuana. The kidnapped drug trafficker, after being beaten, was released by one of the co-conspirators, although Foster ordered him killed. The man was found by a trooper with the Tennessee Highway Patrol (THP) walking along Highway 11-E wearing nothing but a t-shirt.
Evidence was also presented that Lynce "Trey Ball" Foster, a member of the "Gangsta Crip" street gang and a fellow conspirator abandoned a pickup truck in Morristown. The truck was found to contain what the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Laboratory determined to be 225 grams of cocaine. One firearm was found inside the truck and another located nearby. Based on prior aggravated robbery convictions in Davidson and Wilson counties in Tennessee, Foster was determined to be a career offender by Judge Greer.
- The Scourge of Meth Across the Tri-Cities Region of Virginia/Tennessee
- Three Feral Black Males Nailed for Robbery, Holding Mother/Child Hostage
- Two Feral White Males Attack, Severely Injure Store Clerk
- Feral Black Male Sentenced for Carjacking and Kidnapping
- Defendants Sentenced in Major Trafficking Organization
- Atlanta Residents Sentenced For Drug Trafficking in Morristown Area
- Feral Hispanic Male Charged with Kidnapping, Assault Over Facebook Page
- Hispanic Nailed for Prostitution and Sex Trafficking
- Five Illegal Aliens Nailed for Quarter Ton of Marijuana
- Hispanic Gang Nailed for Drug Trafficking in Johnson City
- Hispanic Gang Nailed on Sex Trafficking of Illegal Aliens
- Rapper Criminal Sentenced for Drug Trafficking
- Florida Residents Nailed for Prescription Drug Trafficking
- Black Male Nailed for Bank Robbery in Morristown
- Manicurist Nailed for Drug Trafficking
- Gang Robbing Pharmacies for Drugs get the 'Hammer'
- Black Male Arrested for Robbery of Tennessee Credit Union
- Stupid White Women Nailed for Prescription Fraud
- Final Member of 35 Defendants Of Drug Ring Sentenced in Abingdon
- Sisters Found Guilty on Drug, Obstruction Charges
- Wise County Man Sentenced to 210 Months for Oxycontin Trafficking
- Former Nurse Sentenced on Drug Charges