Fig. 1 Families with children collecting welfare by race.
Clear Definitions of Words as Used on this Website
Because of the irrational madness and nonsense coming from our universities to legions of ignorant people indoctrinated into nonsense I present the following definitions that I follow. I know, I know reason and knowledge are a racist social construct.
1) Definition of racism: holding differing standards or treating people differently due to race, that like gender and species, is a product of biology. Examples of racism today is affirmative action, pretending one's value is based on race and not merit or individual achievement, etc.
There are no such things as trans-racialism, trans-genderism, or trans-species. You are not a cat because your mental condition leads you to believe you are.
Racism has nothing to do with criticism of culture, politics, religion, behavior, etc. Islamic politics-religion or Latino Culture, for example, is not a race nor is Hinduism or Christianity. Yelling racism on every issue makes the term a joke.
Noting the high levels of minority violence and criminality is a critique of culture and behavior and for the same reason, the critique of white trash meth heads has NOTHING to do with race.
2) Definition of liberty: "The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views." Collectivist philosophies such as modern liberalism and fundamentalist' religions (Islam in particular) reject liberty.
3) Definition of freedom: "The power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint." Or "absence of subjection to the domination of despotic government." Or "the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved." The opposite is statism, socialism, and collectivism.
4) Definition of oppression: "prolonged unjust treatment or control." This has nothing to do with crime control or economic outcome equality, etc. Oppression is lack political freedom or individual liberty both of which don't exist on most college campuses or under Democrat Party racialist socialism enclaves.
5) Definition of reason: "(N) a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event." "(V) The power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic."
6) Definition of fundamentalism: "a strict adherence to some belief (Islam, Judaism, Christianity, etc.) or ideology (Leftism, environmentalism), especially in a religious context." Often runs hand-in-hand with authoritarianism.
7) Definition free will: "The power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate, the ability to act at one's own discretion." The polar opposite of determinism - I advocate free will - you control your own action unless mentally ill or live under an authoritarian government such as socialist Venezuela or fundamentalist' Iran.
8) Definition determinism: "the doctrine that all events, including human action, are ultimately determined by causes external to the will. Some philosophers have taken determinism to imply that individual human beings have no free will and cannot be held morally responsible for their actions." There is no empirical or scientific basis for this claim and is an aspect of Leftism that posits people can be programmed based on government intervention. Screwups and criminals in particular if members of a protected class are never held responsible for their actions.
9) Definition empiricism: "the theory that all knowledge is derived from sense-experience. Stimulated by the rise of experimental science, it developed in 17th and 18th centuries" in Europe and America. That means one must present physical, verifiable proof not vote, conjecture, authority, or mere opinion. John Locke and David Hume are two of it's early leaders. Science without empiricism is not science. Empiricism has nothing to do with faith, feelings, or popular vote. Leftism rejects empiricism.
10) Definition of rationalism: "a belief or theory that opinions and actions should be based on reason and knowledge rather than on religious belief or emotional response."
11) Definition irrationalism: "a system emphasizing intuition, instinct, feeling, or faith rather than reason or holding that the universe is governed by irrational forces." (Merriam-Webster) Another form of this is reading, often abused by religious kooks and political activists (judges in particular), one's beliefs/feelings into a text unrelated to that belief or the words as normally defined and written.
For example, many Christian and even Jewish commonly held beliefs are not supported in the Bible as written. Spare me "guidance" from angels, spirits, etc. Deut. 6:4 says God is one, while the Ten Commandments says worship of anyone or anything physical other than God is blasphemy, and you don't get to change that fact or meaning of the text regardless of later religious authority.
12) Definition pseudo-religion: "or pseudotheology is a pejorative term applied to a non-mainstream belief system or philosophy which is functionally similar to a religious movement, typically having a founder, principal, text, liturgy, and faith-based beliefs." I'd add mostly secular type beliefs with no clear or multiple "founders." Social Justice is a hodge-podge of irrational and disjointed anti-Western hate that's the pseudo-religion of Leftism. Climate Change aka Climate Justice is another pseudo-religious sub-belief of Leftism.
13) Definition Neo-Luddism: "any modern philosophy that is fearing and distrustful of the changes that will be brought about by technological advances. But it's also a specific political movement, one that's largely environmental in nature..." Another term I use is technophobia. Ref. "A Field Guide to Anti-Technology Movements, Past and Present" by Caroline Gregoire
14) Definition of spiritualism: communication with the dead through a medium. Closely related is divine revelation where a deity, angels, etc. communicate with a prophet or other chosen individual. Also, a belief that spirit and not just matter makes up reality/universe. I classify this under irrationalism and superstition.
15) Definition of environmentalism: multiple definitions. A theory that views environment alone rather than heredity/genetics in human and cultural development. (Leftist dogma.) This is the basis of most social engineering (with determinism) and is not scientific because there's no empirical/scientific proof the claim, in fact the opposite.
Or "Political and ethical movement..." Places non-human entities (rock formations, rivers, Nature, etc.) as having rights equal to or above human welfare, etc. Has undercurrents of Marxism/socialism, religious pantheism, Neo-Luddism, and spiritualism. Tends to be pseudo-religious and authoritarian.
- Clear Definitions of Words as Used on this Website
- Can't Afford the Basics While Working in Southwest Virginia
- Practical Education Key to Escaping Poverty
- Poor Virginia Children Robbed Again by Illegal Aliens
- Bernie Sanders Wants an American Venezuela
- Welfare for the Rich and Connected, Deficits for Everybody
- Political Correctness Attacks Science
- Diversity-Multicultural Racism
- Virginia's Illegal Alien Underground Labor Force
- Red States Higher Standard of Living
- How Mass Immigration Leads to Poverty
- Yes European-American Culture is Superior - Get Over It
- Why Many People Shouldn't Get a 4-Year Degree
- Michigan Education System Ruined by Diversity Racism
- Violence on Indian Reservations
- Illegal Immigration Success in Arizona
- Biased Press Censors Minority and Leftwing Violence
- National Elite All White All Racists
- Defining Religion in American Politics 2016
- Pushing Back Against Political Correctness Censorship
- Immigrants Take Most New Jobs
- Foreign Born Elderly Swamp Welfare System
- High Cost of Immigrant Housekeepers
- Crime-Violence Plague Indian Reservations
- Crime Rates Versus Single Mothers
- School Violence Versus Political Correctness
- Asians Versus Affirmative Action
- Morphing Class Conflict to Racial Conflict
- Intelligence Predicts Economic Social Outcome
- Military Quality Standards Institutional Racism?
- Geiger Counter Adventures in Radioactivity
- Climate Change and Volcanoes
- Technology is Why the Jobs are Not Coming Back
- Off-the-Shelf Technology for Space Exploration