Apostle Paul Founder of Christianity
JDL Nevada Stops Randy Weaver
On Friday, March 19, 1999, the Nevada chapter of the Jewish Defense League learned that avowed white separatist and Nazi sympathizer Randy Weaver was scheduled to be a featured guest at the Semi-Annual Reno Gun Show, to be held March 26-28 at the Reno Hilton Hotel.
Immediately JDL-Nevada contacted the local and national management of Hilton Hotels, the promoter of the Gun Show, and the local news media to call their attention to Weaver's racist ideals. JDL-Nevada Chairman Bill Maniaci advised them that the chapter would protest in the strongest terms if Weaver were allowed to appear at that event.
Discussions with the management of the Reno Hilton and the promoter of the event resulted in the banning of Randy Weaver from the Gun Show and the Reno Hilton.
The Reno Hilton management was not aware that Weaver had been booked as a guest of the Gun Show and said, had they known, Weaver would never have been allowed as a participant in the show. The promoter denied that he was aware of Weaver's ties to the Aryan Nations, the Brotherhood and The Order. Chalk one up for the good guys!!!
Christian Identity, Militias
- Militias in Disarray
- Tim McVeigh and Christian Identity
- What Christian Identity thinks of Baptists
- Khazars and the Jews
- Debunking the Protocols
- Willie Martin
- Randy "Ruby Ridge" Weaver Christian hero in Sullivan County
- Christian Identity: A Religion for White Racists and Jew Bashers
- Far Right Militia Goes Too Far
- A Killing in God's Name
- Militias Take Aim in VA
- Early Life of Tim McVeigh
- McVeigh's Former Commanding Officer Breaks Silence
- Christian Identity: a Christian Response
- Dogma of Christian Identity
- History of Christian Identity
- How the militia movement undermines separation of church/state.
- American Militant Extremists
- Paranoia as Patriotism: Aryan Nations
- Randy Weaver gets the boot in Vegas
- Taking a Closer Look at Gnosticism and Christianity
- Gnosticism as explained by Bishop N. T. Wright
- Alexander, the Jews, and Hellenism
- More on Alexander the Great, the Jews, and Hellenism
- Hellenistic Period After Alexander
- Alexandrian Philosophy and Judaism - Jewish Encyclopedia
- Platonism and Christianity
- Allegorical Interpretation