Apostle Paul Founder of Christianity
The Protestant Reformers Were Frauds
An Anabaptist speaks out.
Martin Luther was not a great reformer like the
history books teach, but he was a fraud!
Here are some quotes from Luther which shows that he taught the heresy of Once Saved Always Saved:
"Be a sinner and sin boldly, but believe and rejoice in Christ even more boldly for he is victorious over sin, death, and the world. As long as we are here in this world we have to sin. This life is not a dwelling place of righteousness"
"No sin will separate us from the lamb, even though we commit fornication and murder a thousand times a day."
"Whenever the devil harasses you, seek the company of men or drink more, or joke and talk nonsense, or do some other merry thing. Sometimes we must drink more, sport, recreate ourselves, and even sin a little to spite the devil, so that we leave him no place for troubling our consciences with trifles. We are conquered if we try too conscientiously not to sin at all. So when the devil says to you: do not drink, answer him: I will drink, and right freely, just because you tell me not to."
"The imputation of righteousness we need very much, because we are far from perfect. As long as we have this body, sin will dwell in our flesh. Then, too, we sometimes drive away the holy spirit; we fall into sin, like Peter, David, and other holy men. Nevertheless we may always take recourse to this fact, that our sins are covered, and that God will not lay them to our charge. Sin is not held against us for Christ's sake."
"your sin cannot cast you into hell"
can harm me"
LUTHER WAS AN ANTI-SEMITE
Here are some quite shocking quotes from Luther which show that he was a rabid anti-Semite:
"The Jews deserve to be hanged on gallows, seven times higher than ordinary thieves"
"We ought to take revenge on the Jews and kill them."
"The blind Jews are truly stupid fools"
"Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people."
"eject them forever from this country"
"they are nothing but thieves and robbers"
"What then shall we do with this damned, rejected race of Jews?"
"Such a desperate, thoroughly evil, poisonous, and devilish lot are these Jews"
"They are the real liars and bloodhounds"
"We are at fault for not slaying them."
"I shall give you my sincere advice: first to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them."
"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."
"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews."
"Burn down their synagogues, forbid all that I enumerated earlier, force them to work, and deal harshly with them"
"If this does not help we must drive them out like mad dogs"
"If I had to baptize a Jew, I would take him to the river Elbe, hang a stone around his neck and push him over with the words `I baptize thee in the name of Abraham'."
Martin Luther was not a Christian man, but, instead, he was a brutal man who persecuted the Jews unmercifully.
The word of God calls Martin Luther a liar:
1John 4:20- If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
LUTHER CONDONED THE DEATHS OF A 100,000 PEASANTS
The peasants of Germany revolted in 1525 because of their miserable living conditions and were slaughtered at the behest of Martin Luther!
Here is a quote from Luther that will send chills up your spine:
"They should be knocked to pieces, strangled and stabbed, secretly and openly, by everybody who can do it, just as one must kill a mad dog!"
Are these the words of a Christian and a great reformer? I think not! Luther was an evil man who urged the slaughter of the poor who had revolted. He told people to knock the peasants to pieces and strangle and stab them. 100,000 German peasants were horribly slaughtered in the revolt!
JOHN CALVIN WAS A MURDERER
Not only was the founder of Calvinism, John Calvin, a great deceiver, but he was also a murderer!
Here are John Calvin's own words about Michael Servetus:
"If he(Servetus) comes(to Geneva), I shall never let him go out alive if my authority has weight."
"I hope that the verdict will call for the death penalty."
In Geneva, on October 27, 1553, Michael Servetus was tied to a stake and was burned slowly to death:
Here is what John Calvin had to say about Michael Servetus after he was burned to death:
"Many people have accused me of such ferocious cruelty that(they allege) I would like to kill again the man I have destroyed. Not only am I indifferent to their comments, but I rejoice in the fact that they spit in my face."
"Whoever shall now contend that it is unjust to put heretics and blasphemers to death will knowingly and willingly incur their very guilt."
John Calvin was not a Christian, my friends, but he was an egotistical tyrant and a cold-blooded killer!
How anyone can follow the warped teachings of this deranged monster from the past is beyond belief.
A man named Sebastian Castellio wrote against what Calvin did to Servetus and he made this tremendous statement:
"To kill a man is not to defend a doctrine. It is to kill a man!"
Castellio paid a great price for standing up to Calvin the tyrant. He was hounded and persecuted by John Calvin until his death.
Murderers like John Calvin and Martin Luther are not Christians:
1 John 3:15- ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
For more on Calvin see Calvinism and The Servetus Murder
In five years, 1542-46, Geneva, with 16,000 inhabitants, had fifty-seven executions and seventy-six banishments. All these sentences were sanctioned by John Calvin.
Let's take a look at the two so-called great reformers of the protestant reformation:
1. Martin Luther was a false teacher, a racist, a persecutor and a murderer!
2. John Calvin was a false teacher, a deranged tyrant, a persecutor and a murderer!
The Protestant Reformation was a farce!
THE PROTESTANT `REFORMERS' PERSECUTED, TORTURED AND SLAUGHTERED THE ANABAPTISTS
Link to true accounts of how the Anabaptists were tortured and murdered at the hands of the Protestants:
"The Martyrs Mirror"
Do Christians persecute, torture and murder other human beings? Of course they don't! The Protestant Reformers were not Christians, but they were bloody evil men.
- Debunking Islamophobia
- Europeans Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- Deist Examination of Islamic Trinity
- Mohammed the Man as Islamic Ideology
- Why Muslims Can't Build a Lightbulb
- Bacon is not a Hate Crime
- Pedophilia Surrounds Afghan-Muslim Culture
- Myth of Early Islam
- Multiculturalism - Self-Liquidation of Europe
- Press Tries to Cover Up Muslim Violence
- Murdering Mother Hidden Face of Honor Killing
- Book Review Tom Kratman's Caliphate
- Who did what for Israel in 1948? America Did Nothing
- Palestine 1921
- Testimony of Arafat's Nazi Uncle in 1937
- Who is an Arab Jew? Albert Memmi
- Portraying Jews as 'White Europeans' Feeds Anti-Israel Agenda
- The Arabs in the Holy Land: Natives or Aliens?
- Controversy at Calvary Chapel
- Premillennialism and John Nelson Darby
- Comments From a Former Fundamentalist
- East Tennessee Strip Bar Wars
- Challenge to Atheists 1
- Challenge to Atheists 2
- Challenge to Atheists 3
- Challenge to Atheists 4
- Challenge to Atheists 5
- Original Sin an Overview
- Gnosticism as Explained by Bishop N. T. Wright
- Deist Critique of the Gospel of Mark
- Religious Syncretism and Christianity
- Classical Deist' View of Religion and Its Application Today
- Taking a Closer Look at Gnosticism and Christianity
- Thoughts on Theistic Evolution and Deism by Lewis Loflin
- My Answer to a Secular Fundamentalist by Lewis Loflin
- Notes on Neoplatonism
- Early Christian and Medieval Neoplatonism
- Plato's Trinity
- Jesus the Man
- Paganism Explained
- What's New Age Religion?
- Taking a Closer Look at Gnosticism and Christianity
- Gnosticism as explained by Bishop N. T. Wright
- Alexander, the Jews, and Hellenism
- More on Alexander the Great, the Jews, and Hellenism
- Hellenistic Period After Alexander
- Alexandrian Philosophy and Judaism - Jewish Encyclopedia
- Platonism and Christianity
- Allegorical Interpretation