Virginia Crime Roundup 2012
by Lewis Loflin
- Also on Virginia Crime:
- Machete Wielding Hispanic Shot Dead
- Virginia Crime Roundup 2015
- Lakeem Scott and Press Incitement to Murder
In 2014 I pulled the incidents from the Roanoke police for January to the first week of June. I was surprised by the number of blacks - Roanoke is about 26% black.
In the ones where race was identified as 14 black, 4 white, 4 unknown. When I used the 2012 State Police crime report they revealed there's no criminal category for Hispanics so their high crime rates inflate the white rate because they are counted as white - so white here is white/Hispanic and really everyone else. Asians by far have the LOWEST crime rates.
Blacks are about 20% of the Virginia population, Hispanics about 8%.
Blacks per capita commit 10.3 times the murders of whites in Virginia.
Blacks per capita commit 3.45 times the rapes of whites. There were 231 more white victims of rape than white offenders but 184 more black offenders than black victims. National stats show white on black sexual assaults are virtually zero. Do the math.
Blacks per capita commit 15 times the robberies of whites in Virginia.
Blacks per capita commit 4.6 times the assaults of whites in Virginia.
Blacks per capita commit 3.6 times the burglaries of whites in Virginia.
Conclusions: while the above figures are rough they correspond closely with arrests and subjects in Roanoke. Likely the 4 unknowns are also black.
In 2012 there were 20,277 victims. White victims 11,314; Black victims 8,311. 41% of victims were black. 59% of the victims are non-black.
In 2012 there were 19,954 offenders. White offenders 8,070; Black offenders 11,347. 56% of violent offenders are blacks while 44% of the offenders are non-black.
Interracial violence and crime are over whelming Black on White, Asian, and Hispanic. If interracial crime were elevated as it should to hate crimes blacks would be the main offenders by far.
Offences per 100,000:
Bristol Va 8654 Pop. 17,702; 6440 in 2015
Charlottesville 7949 Pop. 45,073; 6349 in 2015
Danville 12,313 Pop. 43,400; 11,800 in 2015
Emporia 11,564 Pop. 5932; 12,512 in 2015
Franklin 11,041 Pop. 8839; 10,568 in 2015
Fredericksburg 9995 Pop. 26,024; 10,812 in 2015
Galax 9810 Pop. 7176; 9470 in 2015
Richmond 10,454 Pop. 208,834; 9600 in 2015
Roanoke 13,750 Pop. 98,641; 10,776 in 2015
Virginia Beach 5803 Pop. 447,489; 5108 in 2015
Virginia Beach has one of the lowest crime rates with the largest population. Roanoke has the highest crime rates in Virginia in 2012.
Forcible rape total offenders 1526.
Forcible rape victims white 978 or 64%; Black 447 or 29%; the rest Asian/unknown.
Forcible rape offenders white 747 or 49%; Black 638 or 41%.
White/Hispanics are 75% of the population and commit 49% of the rapes. 49 / 75 = 0.65.
Black at 19.6% of the population committed 41% of the forcible rapes. 41 / 19.6 = 2.1.
- Pedophilia Surrounds Afghan-Muslim Culture
- Myth of Early Islam
- Multiculturalism - Self-Liquidation of Europe
- Fall of the Late Roman Empire
- End of the Vikings in Greenland
- Lost Colony of Roanoke Island
- Whale Fossils Unlock the History of the North
- Religion is Killing Children
- Science Proves Climate Change
- Debunking Panendeism
- Does Pantheism Lead to Leftism?
- Separation of Religion and State
- Disclosure Law Threatens EPA-Industrial Complex
- Al Gore Fusing Christianity to Environmentalism
- Green Religion Won't Save Appalachia
- Hypsithermal Warming Spreads Civilization
- Shockingly Rapid Climatic Shifts are Real
- How Warmer Climate Can Mean More Life
- Innovation and Technology Not Earth-Centered Religion Part 1
- Innovation and Technology Not Earth-Centered Religion Part 2
- Religious Fundamentalism Explained by Michael Crichton.
- Biocentrism vs. Science
- Science vs. Environmentalism
- Toxicity Of Environmentalism
- There's No Man-Made Global Mass Extinction
- Bikini Atoll Recovery From Nuclear Blasts
- Earth Going Green Environmentalists in Denial
- Ocean Acidification or Warming But Not Both
- Nuclear Power Green and Affordable
» Archive 1 » Archive 2 » Archive 3
» Archive 4 » Archive 5 » Archive 6
» Archive 7 » Archive 8 » Archive 9