2012 Set the DNC on the Path to Ruin
in 2012 the extreme Left was taking control of the DNC, but the establishment Democrats managed to hold the off. The situation exploded with the conflict between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. Even before the anti-white racism and anti-Semitism was on full display. But the DNC elite was pushed to the extremes more than ever.
As Thomas B. Edsall writes in The Future of the Obama Coalition New York Times (11/27/2011):
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.
All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment - professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists - and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic...The 2012 approach treats white voters without college degrees as an unattainable cohort.
Those are the "deplorables" Hillary attacked in 2016. But that is not the only problem. The violent Muslim Brotherhood and its many affiliates are now part of the DNC. Obama helped install them into power in Egypt under Morsi. They were revealed to be political fascists combining that with Islamic religious fundamentalism.
More is gone from the DNC platform than God and Israel. It's leaders have become racially and socially extreme in 2016 costing them election to President Trump.
Ideology or Expediency - Perhaps Both?
Late Leslie J. Sacks Los Angeles, CA
The recent 2012 Democratic Convention was a masterful, albeit unintended, expose of both the ideology and expediency underlying the current directions motivating the DNC.
First "God" and then "Jerusalem as the capital of Israel" were removed from their convention platform, a pre-existing platform subject to many reviews, discussions, focus groups and conscious design. Then the proverbial **** hit the fan. Furious complaints and outrage filled the media to the obvious consternation of those politicians at the DNC that were hyper-focused on reelection at any price, any cost.
By the end of this same short convention, these two principles were inexplicably back in the platform. First we had a blatant, yet honest and clear expression of the core ideological issues of the extreme-left faction seemingly running the DNC's platform. Now we have incontrovertible proof of the Machiavellian expediency of their spin masters. Which is it?
The art of flip-flopping endemic to both parties has just been taken to a new high. Either way, any confidence in the bottom line, in the DNC's final and reliable position on these two seminal issues is shattered. Who now believes they won't again move the goal posts? To many it's a shame and a scandal. I had hoped for more from this revered party, this crucial election.
- It's Always Our Fault and the 'Stockholm Syndrome'
- 2012 Set the DNC on the Path to Ruin
- Myth of Early Islam by Lewis Loflin
- Islamic Skepticism:
- The Myth of Early Islam by Lewis Loflin
- A briefing by Robert Spencer: Did Muhammad Exist?
- Uncovering Early Islam: Critique by Daniel Pipes
- Book Review: Did Muhammad Exist?
- The Origins of the Koran by Ibn Warraq
- Why I'm Not Muslim by Ibn Warraq
- The Golden Age of Islam is a Myth
- Koran: Form
- Mohammed in Mecca: 569-622
- Mohammed in Medina: 622-630
- Mohammed Victorious: 630-632
- Islam and Science
- Debunking Islamophobia
- Europeans Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- Deist Examination of Islamic Trinity
- Mohammed the Man as Islamic Ideology
- Why Muslims Can't Build a Lightbulb
- Bacon is not a Hate Crime
- Pedophilia Surrounds Afghan-Muslim Culture
- Myth of Early Islam
- Multiculturalism - Self-Liquidation of Europe
- Press Tries to Cover Up Muslim Violence
- Murdering Mother Hidden Face of Honor Killing
- Book Review Tom Kratman's Caliphate
- Who did what for Israel in 1948? America Did Nothing