Kevin Andrew Beets And Ulysses Van Keys
Two White Males Indicted in
Knoxville Pharmacy Robbery
According to WBIR on Aug 7, 2012 Two suspects were transported to UT Medical Center after they allegedly robbed a CVS (Pharmacy) ... the two male suspects are accused of showing the pharmacist a weapon and then demanding prescription pills. Authorities said they fled the scene with the narcotics.
Deputies said they spotted the suspect's car traveling at high speeds while fleeing the scene. In a pursuit, officers said the suspects wrecked their car on Fountain City Road at Rifle Range Drive.
After the crash, investigators said one suspect was trapped in the car. The other fled on foot. Authorities said an officer with a K-9 tracked the suspect and arrested him...
August 7, 2012
Department of Justice
United States Attorney William C. Killian Eastern District of Tennessee
Kevin Andrew Beets And Ulysses Van Keys Indicted For Armed Pharmacy Robbery
Knoxville - A federal grand jury in Knoxville returned a two count indictment on August 7, 2012, against Kevin Andrew Beets, 29, of Corryton, Tenn., and Ulysses Van Keys, 30, of Corryton, Tenn., for armed pharmacy robbery.
The indictment alleges that Beets and Keys aided and abetted by one another robbed the CVS Pharmacy on August 5, 2012. The indictment further alleges that Beets and Keys used and brandished a firearm during a violent crime.
If convicted, Beets and Keys face a term of up to 20 years in prison for the pharmacy robbery and an additional minimum mandatory of seven years and up to life for using and brandishing a firearm during a violent crime.
This indictment is the result of an investigation by the FBI Safe Streets Task Force, Knox County Sheriff's Department, and Knoxville Police Department. Assistant U.S. Attorney Cynthia F. Davidson will represent the United States.
Members of the public are reminded that an indictment constitutes only charges and that every person is presumed innocent until their guilt has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
- Crime Index Page
- Two White Males Indicted in Knoxville Pharmacy Robbery
- Wise Virginia Woman to Get 33 Months on Drug Charges
- Newport Tennessee Man Gets 18 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Johnson City Hispanic Male to Get Minimum 67 Years
- Johnson City Man Gets 216 Months in Prison for Drugs
- Man that Robbed a White Pine Tennessee Drug Store Gets 118 Months
- 15 from Hawkins County Tennessee Indicted on federal drug Charges
- Knoxville Resident Charged With Recent BB&T Bank Robbery
- Green County Tennessee Man Gets 144 Months for Drug Trafficking
- Hawkins County Tennessee Family Nailed for Drugs: Jr Gets 170 Months
- Elizabethton Tennessee Man Gets Five Years for Drugs
- Florida Man Gets 97 Months for Drugs
- 21 East Tennessee Residents Indicted for Math