Apostle Paul Founder of Christianity
Saudi Arabia, George Bush, and Saudi Terrorism
This is an extract from FrontPageMagazine.com, September 12, 2005 interview with Sheikh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Director of the Cultural Institute of the Italian Islamic Community and a vocal critic of militant Islam.
What do you think of President Bush?
Palazzi: I am extremely disappointed with him. I hoped that -- after Saudi terrorists attacked the U.S. on 9/11 -- this would necessarily cause a radical revision in U.S.-Saudi relations.
The first action a U.S. President had to do after such a criminal attack as 9/11 was to immediately outlaw Saudi-controlled institutions inside the U.S. and acknowledge that viewing Saudis as "friends" was a mortal sin representing sixty years of failed U.S. foreign and economic policy.
U.S. governmental agencies have plenty of evidence about the role of the House of Sa'ud in funding the worldwide terror network. U.S. citizens can even read in newspapers that some days before the 9/11 attack Muhammad Atta received a check from the wife of the former Saudi Ambassador to Washington, Prince Bandar, but unbelievably this caused no consequences.
Let us consider plain facts: the wife of a foreign ambassador pays terrorists for attacks which murder thousands of U.S. citizens, and the U.S. government not only does not declare war on that foreign country, in this case Saudi Arabia, but does not even terminate diplomatic relations with that country.
On the contrary, then-Crown Prince Abdallah, the creator (together with the new Saudi ambassador to the United States, former Saudi ambassador to the United Kingdom, and Father of 9/11, Prince Turki al-Feisal) of al-Qa'ida, is immediately invited to Bush's ranch as a honored guest, and Bush tells him, "You are our ally in the War on Terror"! Can one image FDR inviting Hitler to the United States and telling him, "You are our ally in the war against Fascism in Europe"?
Something very similar happened after 9/11. As a matter of fact, the Saudis supported Bush's electoral campaign for his first term in office, and asked him in exchange to be the first U.S. President to promote the creation of a Palestinian State. Once he was elected, Bush refused to abide by the agreement, and the consequence was 9/11.
"We paid for your election, and now you must do want we want from you", this was the message behind the 9/11 attack. Bush immediately started doing what the Saudis wanted from him: compelling Israel to withdraw from Judea, Samaria and Gaza, in order to permit the creation of a PLO state. Western media speak of a "Road Map," while Arab media call it by its real name: "Abdallah's Plan."
One hears about a U.S. President who allegedly leads a "War on Terror" and promotes the spread of "democracy" and "freedom" in the Islamic world, but the reality shows a U.S. president who -- after a Saudi terror attack against the U.S. -- abides by a Saudi diktat, hides the role of the Saudi regime behind al-Qa'ida and wants Israel, the only democratic state in the Middle East, cut to pieces to facilitate the creation of another dictatorial regime, lead by Arafat deputy Abu Mazen, the terrorist who organized the mass murder of Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics.
Theoretically, Bush proclaims his intention to punish terror and to spread democracy, but the Road Map is the exact opposite of all this: it means punishing the victims of terror and rewarding terrorists, compelling democracy to withdraw in order to create a new dictatorial Arab regime. For the U.S. there is only one single trustworthy ally in the entire Middle East: Israel.
Now Bush is punishing America's ally Israel to reward those who heartily supported "our brother Saddam", those who demonstrate by burning Stars and Strips flags and those who call America "the imperialist power controlled by Zionism". In doing so, Bush seriously risks becoming the most anti-Israeli and anti-Jewish President in the history of the U.S.
Let us look at the impending victims of Bush's foreign policy, at the inhabitants of Gush Katif. What is their crime? What did they do to merit deportation from their homes and the theft of their farms and businesses? They live in peace, work hard and provide jobs for thousands of Gaza Arabs. To please the Saudis, Bush wants a Judenrein Gaza, with the Jews of Gush Katif deported from their homes, their houses destroyed and even the remains of their relatives exhumed and buried elsewhere.
Were one to proclaim "Jews, for the only reason of their being Jews, must be deported from New York and forcibly resettled in New Jersey", the whole world would shout and say this is racist deportation, ethnic cleansing, violation of basic human rights, etc. Now, by supporting the infamous anti-Israeli Saudi Plan, Bush is applying the same identical principle: he accepts the idea that Jews, for the only fault of being Jews, must be deported from their homes in Judea, Samaria and Gaza, and resettled elsewhere.
Throughout history, Jews were frequently deported from country to country by Romans, Popes, Czars, Nazis, etc. Now, thanks to Bush's policy, Jews will also be deported from Israel, and deported not by anti-Semitic regimes, but by Jews and others wearing Israeli uniforms. It is the norm for Arab dictators to conceive a political project based on ethnic cleansing and deportation of Jews, but it is simply unbelievable that a U.S. President approves such a project and compels Israel to accept it.
I am shocked to realize that a U.S. President supports ethnic cleansing of Jews from parts of the Land of Israel, and that most American Jewish organizational leaders either keep silent or even approve of this deportation plan. With the few praiseworthy exceptions of the Zionist Organization of America (Morton Klein), Americans for a Safe Israel (Herb Zweibon and Helen Freedman), National Council of Young Israel (Pesach Lerner) and a few other groups, most Jewish organizations in the U.S. collaborate with Bush's plans against their own brothers and sisters in Israel.
The implications of the Road Map are staggering: A Jew is not like other human beings, he can be deported from place to place, according to the cynical oil drenched dictates of political opportunism. Deporting Jews and cutting Israel into pieces was the original goal of Arab dictators supported by the Soviet Union.
The U.S. has consistently opposed this racist policy and supported Israel against terrorists who wanted to destroy it. Now Bush is granting those same terrorists a victory: what was not accomplished by terror will be accomplished by the Israeli Defence Forces with the support of the United States. Saudis are able to compel a U.S. President to betray U.S. allies and to force the creation of an entity ("Palestine") controlled by terrorists.
President Bush claims to be a Born Again Christian and also claims to read the Bible everyday. The Bible says that God gave the Land of Israel as a heritage to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and gave the rest of the world as a heritage to other peoples. As confirmed by the Qur'an and Islamic tradition, Abraham himself bequeathed to his descendants from Isaac the Land of Israel, and bequeathed to his descendants from Ishmael other lands, such as the Arabian peninsula.
Now descendants of Ishmael, the Arabs, have a gigantic territory extending from Morocco to Iraq. The descendants of Isaac, the Jews, on the contrary, only have a tiny, narrow strip of land. However, Arab dictators are not satisfied with their huge territory. They want more. They also want the little heritage of the Children of Israel, and resort to terror in order to get it.
U.S. Presidents have always opposed this attempt to steal from the Jewish People what God granted them. Now we have a U.S. President who claims to honor the Bible, and yet wants to give Arab dictators what belongs to the Jewish People.
By doing so, Bush is not only rewarding terror, encouraging further terror and showing the world that terror works, but he is also opposing God's will. I pray that the citizens of the U.S. will be spared the full consequences of this anti-Israel, anti-Jewish and anti-God foreign policy.
- Why the Left hates the America Book review
- Tolerating Intolerance: Fundamentalist Islam in Western Europe
- 'Honor killing' shakes up Sweden
- Honor Killings of Women in Islam
- Pakistani tells how he killed 4 daughters
- 'Honor killing' shocks Berlin Germany
- Sister Anisah David and Muslim Women
- New Virginia Law Would Protect Citizens from Barbaric Sharia
- The Connection Between Humanism and Marxism
- Dealing with Muslim Family Terrorism
- Muslim Women Attacked by Siblings for Kissing a White Man
- US Embassy Baghdad in Decline
- Muslims Killing Children
- Arlene Peck on Terrorism, Arab Women, and Farm Animals
- Muslim Immigration Must be Halted
- Culture of death? Arab Honor Killings
- Debunking Islam
- Mythical Palestine
- Islamic Fascism, Israel, and America
- Where the Bible meets the Big Bang
- Which Creation Story?
- Which Creation Story? Another view
- Evolution debate in schools
- Creationism Teacher Is Told to Stop
- An evolving controversy
- Evolution and the early church, and Islam
- Isaac Asimov Science and the Bible
- Christian Orthodoxy On Creationism
- Christian Right Lobbies To Overturn Second Law Of Thermodynamics
- Ancient Underwater City Found Off India: Archaeologists to Rewrite History
- Explorer Finds Evidence of Life Before Great Flood
- Science and Religion in Sullivan County Schools
- Middle school student suspended for harassing teacher about religion
- Parent says suspended student meant no harm
- Suspension deserved, Follow school policy, and Two fallacies Opinions
- Confusion about science at heart of incident Editorial
- Know what you disagree with on evolution
- TDOE lawyer dispels myth regarding religion in schools
- Not in conflict, Not persecuted, Founders' beliefs, No idols, Insulting God, and more
- A Handbook on the History of Modern Science
- 25 CREATIONISTS' ARGUMENTS and 25 EVOLUTIONISTS' answers.
- Why fundamentalists are beyond reason.
- Introduction to the Scientific Method
- Scientific Method
- Oikophobia and Other Mental Disorders of Liberals
- How Government Exported Black Crime into Ferguson Missouri
- St. Louis Black Youth Gunshot Death Rate
- Crime Rates by Race in Missouri
- When a Violent Thug Becomes a Victim of Racism
- Crime by Race in New Jersey
- Europeans Flee Third-World Hell Created by Multiculturalism
- Multiculturalism - Self-Liquidation of Europe
- Arab Women and Farm Animals by Arlene Peck
- Europeans as Victims of (Muslim) Colonialism
- Barbary Pirates and the Muslim Slavery Industry
- Muslim Wars Against Abyssinia (Ethiopia)
- Muslim Terror in the Balkans
- Debunking the Myth of Colonialism and Science
- The Left and Islam Apologetics