Shaylynn D Mallon
Three Teenagers Arrested for Auto Burglary
January 29, 2013: Pair of Juvenile Burglars and accomplice arrested for numerous auto break ins. According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Criminal Investigators arrested two juvenile males, along with Shaylynn D Mallon, age 18, 1022 Eastern Private Drive, Kinssport; late last night after following leads to the pairs' whereabouts.
Throughout the last 2 weeks, the Eastern Star road area of Washington County has been plagued with a rash of auto burglaries, auto thefts, and thefts. On Sunday night Washington County deputies chased 2 suspects who had crashed a stolen Go Cart loaded with stolen loot, on Winchester Drive in Washington County. The suspects ran across South Pointe Drive towards Copas Drive/ Eastern Private Drive area of Washington County. The pair was lost in that area.
Investigators combed the area throughout the day on Monday attempting to locate the pair. A witness in the area reported the pair had attempted to sell an item of stolen property. Investigators followed that lead to the door of 1022 Eastern Private Drive where they made contact with the two male juveniles, one of whom was hiding underneath a bed.
Numerous items of stolen property were located in the home including identification cards belonging to some of the victims along with debit cards, electronics, golf clubs, and keys to automobiles. The pair were interviewed and admitted to a large amount of burglaries and thefts.
One of the juveniles lied to Investigators about his identity, which was not discovered until a guardian was contacted. Both juveniles were charged with several counts of auto burglary with more charges pending. Both are currently being held in the Upper East Tennessee Regional Juvenile Detention Center, with arraignments scheduled for this morning in Jonesborough Juvenile court.
Shaylynn Mallon was charged with Filing a False Report and Accessory after the Fact to Burglary. She is currently being held at the Washington County Detention Center under an $11,000 bond , her arraignment is scheduled for this morning in session court.
- Crime Mainpage
- Bristol Regional Crime 2014
- Crime Mainpage 2013
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012
- Johnson City Tennessee Police Reports Jan-Feb 2013
- Black Male Charged with Killing Infant - Autopsy Inconclusive
- Feral White Male Nailed for Carjacking in Lee County
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Crime Mainpage
- White Male Arrested on 25 Counts of Fraud
- Meth Bust Lands Two Washington County Men in Jail
- Man with a gun call leads to 3 arrests
- Three North Carolina Residents Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Drunk Driver Arrested for Handgun Violation
- Why feral white male Robert Gleason Jr. Should Die
- Two White Males Nailed for Multiple Burglaries
- Three Teenagers Arrested for Auto Burglary
- Convicted Felon Kirk Trent Arrested on Multiple Charges
- Traffic Violation leads to arrest of Habitual Motor Offender
- Black Male Antonio Johnson - The Real Reason We Buy Guns
- Myth of Early Islam
- Why Arabs-Muslims can't Handle Liberty
- Debunking Panendeism
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money