James W Mills Jr. Aaron L Frazier and Tiffany M Frazier
Man with a gun call leads to 3 arrests
According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Criminal Interdiction Unit Investigators arrested James W Mills Jr., age 32, 269 Dogwood Lane Lot #18; Aaron L Frazier, age 27, 348 1/2 Virgil Ave. Kingsport; and Tiffany M Frazier, age 19, 1841 Sweetbriar St. Kingsport; after officers were dispatched to 269 Dogwood Lane to answer a call of a man with a gun walking around and acting strangely in the area.
Upon arrival Investigators observed Aaron Frazier sitting in a vehicle and he matched the description of the armed man. A black BB gun was found in the vehicle Aaron Frazier was occupying. Officers discovered hypodermic needles and spoons with drug residue on them in Tiffany Frazier's, another of the vehicle occupant's purse.
Witnesses told Investigators that there were drugs and firearms inside trailer #18. Contact was made with the occupant of #18 which was Mills, a search of the home resulted in the recovery of an actual firearm, a .22 caliber derringer. Officers also recovered 2 baggies of unknown crystalline substance in 2 separate plastic baggies and numerous small red baggies. Mills admitted to possession of the firearm. Mills is a convicted felon and is currently on State Probation.
Both Aaron Frazier and Mills had outstanding warrants, a warrant from Washington County for Mills and a warrant from Sullivan County on Frazier. Mills was charged with Prohibited Weapon, Violation of Probation and Possession of a counterfeit substance, his bond was set at $16,000. Aaron Frazier was charged with Possession of counterfeit substance and Prohibited Weapon, his bond was set at $11,000. Tiffany Frazier was charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia her bond was set at $1,000.
The trio will be arraigned this morning in Session Court.
- Crime Mainpage
- Bristol Regional Crime 2014
- Crime Mainpage 2013
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012
- Johnson City Tennessee Police Reports Jan-Feb 2013
- Black Male Charged with Killing Infant - Autopsy Inconclusive
- Feral White Male Nailed for Carjacking in Lee County
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Crime Mainpage
- White Male Arrested on 25 Counts of Fraud
- Meth Bust Lands Two Washington County Men in Jail
- Man with a gun call leads to 3 arrests
- Three North Carolina Residents Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Drunk Driver Arrested for Handgun Violation
- Why feral white male Robert Gleason Jr. Should Die
- Two White Males Nailed for Multiple Burglaries
- Three Teenagers Arrested for Auto Burglary
- Convicted Felon Kirk Trent Arrested on Multiple Charges
- Traffic Violation leads to arrest of Habitual Motor Offender
- Black Male Antonio Johnson - The Real Reason We Buy Guns
- Myth of Early Islam
- Why Arabs-Muslims can't Handle Liberty
- Debunking Panendeism
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money