Zachary David Keith Arnold and David Andrew Widener
Meth Bust Lands Two Washington County Men in Jail
January 8, 2013 Sheriff Fred Newman of Washington County, Virginia announces the following arrest:
On December 12, 2012, at approximately 6:30 pm, deputies from the Washington County Virginia Sheriff's Office went to the 30000 block of Hillman Hwy to arrest two individuals on three counts each of manufacturing methamphetamine and one count each of conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine.
According to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman, as deputies were making their way into the house, one of the subjects threw a container of fuel at them and then ran into the bedroom. Both subjects were taken into custody. During the arrest, deputies discovered FIVE, one pot methamphetamine labs.
Based on the items found at the house, Zachary David Keith Arnold, age 19, of 30009 Hillman Highway, Meadowview, VA; and David Andrew Widener, age 25, of 221 Taylor Street, Abingdon, VA, were charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine precursors, conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine and five counts of manufacturing methamphetamine. Arnold was also charged with assault on a law enforcement officer.
Both men are being held without bond at the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon. There is a court appearance scheduled for both subjects on December 14, 2012, at 9:00 am, in the Washington County General District Court.
Agencies involved in the investigation were the Washington County Sheriff's Office, Virginia State Police, Drug Enforcement Administration and the Abingdon Police Department.
- Crime Mainpage
- Bristol Regional Crime 2014
- Crime Mainpage 2013
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012
- Johnson City Tennessee Police Reports Jan-Feb 2013
- Black Male Charged with Killing Infant - Autopsy Inconclusive
- Feral White Male Nailed for Carjacking in Lee County
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Crime Mainpage
- White Male Arrested on 25 Counts of Fraud
- Meth Bust Lands Two Washington County Men in Jail
- Man with a gun call leads to 3 arrests
- Three North Carolina Residents Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Drunk Driver Arrested for Handgun Violation
- Why feral white male Robert Gleason Jr. Should Die
- Two White Males Nailed for Multiple Burglaries
- Three Teenagers Arrested for Auto Burglary
- Convicted Felon Kirk Trent Arrested on Multiple Charges
- Traffic Violation leads to arrest of Habitual Motor Offender
- Black Male Antonio Johnson - The Real Reason We Buy Guns
- Myth of Early Islam
- Why Arabs-Muslims can't Handle Liberty
- Debunking Panendeism
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money