Black Males Arrested in Little Creaser's Robbery
On February 18, 2013, at approximately 8:04 p.m., officers of the Johnson City Police Department responded to a report of a Robbery at a Johnson City business. Officers responded to the Little Caesars Pizza located at 2708 N. Roan Street, Johnson City, Tennessee. A preliminary investigation revealed that a lone black male entered the store, brandished a firearm and demanded money from the safe and cash registers from the employees.
After obtaining the money, the suspect fled the store where he got into a red 4 door car with a spoiler and exited the parking lot traveling north on N. Roan Street with an undetermined amount of cash.
The suspect was described as being approximately 5'5" to 5'7" tall, weighing approximately 130 to 150 pounds, wearing green pants and a brown jacket. He was described as having short hair and some facial hair. Anyone having any information about the possible identity of the suspect is urged to contact the Criminal Investigation Division at 434-6166, Crimestoppers at 434-6158 or they can also provide information that can be submitted anonymously by texting 423JCPD and your tip to 847411 (TIP411) or via internet at www.citizenobserver.com.
During the morning hours of the 19th, Unicoi County deputies arrested Martell Jones, 26 YOA, of 3818 Dorris Street, Chattanooga, Tennessee and Ledarius Owens, 27 YOA, of 4005 Highland Avenue Chattanooga, Tennessee, after they were pursued into Unicoi County by Madison County, North Carolina officers.
Evidence located in the vehicle connected the two subjects to the February 18th robbery at Little Caesar's. Warrants were obtained for both subjects for Aggravated Robbery by Johnson City officers. A hold was placed on Jones and Owens, who are currently in the Unicoi County jail where they are awaiting charges in both Unicoi County and Madison County, North Carolina. (Johnson City Police)
February 16, 2013 www.chattanoogan.com
Chattanooga Police are seeking the location and arrest of Martell Jones in connection with two armed robberies. Police said Jones was involved with a robbery from the Speed Mart at 3100 Dodds Ave. and the Cricket Store at 2700 Broad St.
Jones was armed with a weapon during both robberies. Jones has been charged with three counts of aggravated robbery, attempted murder, and kidnapping. If anyone knows the location of Martell Jones, they are asked to call the Chattanooga Police Department at 423-698-2525 or Crime Stoppers at 423-698-3333.
- Crime Mainpage
- Bristol Regional Crime 2014
- Crime Mainpage 2013
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012
- Johnson City Tennessee Police Reports Jan-Feb 2013
- Black Male Charged with Killing Infant - Autopsy Inconclusive
- Feral White Male Nailed for Carjacking in Lee County
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Crime Mainpage
- White Male Arrested on 25 Counts of Fraud
- Meth Bust Lands Two Washington County Men in Jail
- Man with a gun call leads to 3 arrests
- Three North Carolina Residents Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Drunk Driver Arrested for Handgun Violation
- Why feral white male Robert Gleason Jr. Should Die
- Two White Males Nailed for Multiple Burglaries
- Three Teenagers Arrested for Auto Burglary
- Convicted Felon Kirk Trent Arrested on Multiple Charges
- Traffic Violation leads to arrest of Habitual Motor Offender
- Black Male Antonio Johnson - The Real Reason We Buy Guns
- Myth of Early Islam
- Why Arabs-Muslims can't Handle Liberty
- Debunking Panendeism
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money