James Dylan Holmes and Charles David Black
Two White Males Nailed for Multiple Burglaries
January 15, 2013: According to Sheriff Fred Newman of Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Office two have been arrested for a string of break ins.
Two individuals have been charged as a result of two separate break-ins that occurred in Washington County, Virginia, in the early morning hours of Tuesday, January 15, 2013.
According to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman, the Wildflower Bakery located 24443 Lee Highway, Abingdon, VA, as well as an adjacent business, Pizza Plus, located at 24465 Lee Highway, Abingdon, VA, were broken into and cash, jewelry and electronics were taken from the businesses.
Sheriff Fred Newman said, "It was determined that the two suspects had backed their vehicle into a large drainage ditch in front of the business that had just broken into. The suspects were attempting to move the vehicle when deputies arrived on scene."
James Dylan Holmes, age 20, of 8370 Dublin Lane, Abingdon, VA, was arrested and charged with two counts of breaking and entering, one count of grand larceny and one count of petit larceny. He is being held on a $3,000 secured bond at the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
Charles David Black, age 22, of 26829 Denton Valley Road, Abingdon, VA, was also arrested and has been charged with one count of breaking and entering and one count of grand larceny. He is also being held on a $3,000 secured bond at the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
A significant amount of property and cash from the break-ins has been recovered. The investigation was conducted by Detective Mike Martin and Deputies Marty Lloyd, Mike Mason, Denny Clark and Brandon McPherson.
- Crime Mainpage
- Bristol Regional Crime 2014
- Crime Mainpage 2013
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012
- Johnson City Tennessee Police Reports Jan-Feb 2013
- Black Male Charged with Killing Infant - Autopsy Inconclusive
- Feral White Male Nailed for Carjacking in Lee County
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Crime Mainpage
- White Male Arrested on 25 Counts of Fraud
- Meth Bust Lands Two Washington County Men in Jail
- Man with a gun call leads to 3 arrests
- Three North Carolina Residents Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Drunk Driver Arrested for Handgun Violation
- Why feral white male Robert Gleason Jr. Should Die
- Two White Males Nailed for Multiple Burglaries
- Three Teenagers Arrested for Auto Burglary
- Convicted Felon Kirk Trent Arrested on Multiple Charges
- Traffic Violation leads to arrest of Habitual Motor Offender
- Black Male Antonio Johnson - The Real Reason We Buy Guns
- Myth of Early Islam
- Why Arabs-Muslims can't Handle Liberty
- Debunking Panendeism
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money