Matthew R. Harvey and Dennis W. Harvey
Two Brothers Arrested for a String of Auto Burglaries
February 14, 2013: According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal deputies responded to the 200 block of Highway 81 North. While conducting an investigation into several auto burglaries, officers came into contact with brothers Dennis W. Harvey W/M age 24 and Matthew R Harvey W/M age 22.
After further investigation and assistance from Jonesborough Police Department, it was found that they were responsible for numerous auto burglaries that occurred in Jonesborough around the 81 North areas.
Matthew R. Harvey was charged with 7 auto burglaries and 1 burglary to an out building and his bond is set at $80,000. Dennis W. Harvey was charged with possession of stolen property and Violation of probation and he has no bond. There are more charges pending and both are set for arraignment today at 1:30 in General Sessions Court.
(Talk about stupid) On 02/01/2013 officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Moses Michael Dillon Jr, Black male, D.O.B 10/16/1982 of 317 Wilson Ave, Johnson City, TN. Mr. Dillon's vehicle was traveling on Winter St and traffic stopped due to excessively loud radio in front of 317 Wilson St. The officer asked for identification and at which time he provided a Mississippi Identification Only card.
A records check revealed he was wanted out of Mississippi on multiple felony charges including Possession for Resale of Marijuana, Possession of a Firearm, and Burglary of a Building. The suspect was placed under arrest, transported to the Washington County Detention Center, and awaiting for arrangements to be made from the original agency in Mississippi to extradite.
Suspect Moses Michael Dillon Jr was charged Fugitive from Justice and Loud Radio. He is currently being held in Washington County Detention Center in lieu of a $25,000 bond and will be arraigned in Sessions Court on 02-04-2013 at 9:00 AM in Jonesborough.
On 1/31/2013 at approx. 2145 hours officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Shaquille C. Williams (Black male) of 402 Ketron Lane, Johnson City, and charged him with Possession of Schedule Vl Drugs with the Intent to Resale. The arrest stemmed from a traffic stop of the vehicle driven by Mr. Williams which was in violation of Tennessee's light law. A search of the vehicle revealed 28.7 grams of marijuana. Mr. Williams was arrested and is currently being held on a $10,000 bond at the Washington County Detention Center. Mr. Williams is set to appear in Washington County Sessions Court on 02/04/2013.
Blacks and Muslims (I would add Hispanics) who face the insults of being profiled might direct their anger toward those who've made blacks and crime synonymous and terrorism and Muslims synonymous...For most blacks to own up to the high crime rate among blacks is a source of considerable discomfort. Beyond that, it creates suspicions and resentment, which are destructive of good race relations, and it's devastating to the black community, which is its primary victim...
Prof. Walter E. Williams
- Crime Mainpage
- Bristol Regional Crime 2014
- Crime Mainpage 2013
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012
- Johnson City Tennessee Police Reports Jan-Feb 2013
- Black Male Charged with Killing Infant - Autopsy Inconclusive
- Feral White Male Nailed for Carjacking in Lee County
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Crime Mainpage
- White Male Arrested on 25 Counts of Fraud
- Meth Bust Lands Two Washington County Men in Jail
- Man with a gun call leads to 3 arrests
- Three North Carolina Residents Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Drunk Driver Arrested for Handgun Violation
- Why feral white male Robert Gleason Jr. Should Die
- Two White Males Nailed for Multiple Burglaries
- Three Teenagers Arrested for Auto Burglary
- Convicted Felon Kirk Trent Arrested on Multiple Charges
- Traffic Violation leads to arrest of Habitual Motor Offender
- Black Male Antonio Johnson - The Real Reason We Buy Guns
- Myth of Early Islam
- Why Arabs-Muslims can't Handle Liberty
- Debunking Panendeism
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money