Gun sales set records in Tri-Cities, Virginia, and Tennessee
The real reason we buy guns Quoting the Bristol Herald Courier on January 5,
Both Saturday morning handgun safety and carry permit classes were full. A case containing handguns was nearly empty, and a lone rifle for sale rested on the wall. A sign near the front of the (local gun) store proclaimed the absence of certain types of ammunition.
Shooters Edge was busy...That story has been repeated over and over at gun shops across the state and nation. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigations filed 379,209 different background checks for gun permits from January to November 2012, according to statistics kept by the bureau. About 96 percent of those were approved, and more than 421,000 guns were sold from January to November 2012..
In Virginia, gun sales reached a new record in 2012, totaling 423,387 transactions. That's a 35 percent increase from 2011...
Of the top ten most wanted by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation January 28, 2013 three are black, three are white, and four are Hispanic. Hispanics will be eclipsing blacks on crime as their numbers grow. Tennessee is 76 percent white. See Crime by Race in Tennessee.
Armed Man Robs Gray Restaurant - January 14, 2013 According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal , Washington County Deputies responded to an armed robbery at Subway Restaurant located at 5049 Bobby Hicks Highway Suite 102.
At around 11:30 am a white male entered the restaurant and brandished a weapon demanding money from the employee and an undetermined amount of money was taken. The suspect was described as a white male 5'9" to 6"0" weighing approximately 160 lbs wearing a brown Carhart type jacket with a hood, a blue baseball cap with a "B" on it. The suspect is also described as wearing wire rim glasses and had a goatee type beard that was reddish in color.
Any information about this incident please call the Washington Sheriffs Department 423-788-1414
On 01/26/2013 officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested 37 year old white male Clint Chandler, of 116 Spring City Dr. Lot # 44 for possessing a prohibited weapon. The arrest stemmed from officers responding to Motel 6 located at 207 E. Mountcastle Dr. in room 239 to serve a domestic assault warrant on Mr. Clint Chandler. Upon arrest Mr. Chandler was found to be in possession of a sawed off shotgun with a barrel length of less than 13 inches.
Mr. Chandler was charged with Possession of a Prohibited Weapon and is being held on a $10,000.00 bond. He was also charged with Domestic Assault on a $1,000.00 bond. Mr. Chandler's preliminary hearings will be held at the Washington County General Sessions Courthouse on 01/28/2013 at 1:30 p.m.
Blacks and Muslims (I would add Hispanics) who face the insults of being profiled might direct their anger toward those who've made blacks and crime synonymous and terrorism and Muslims synonymous...For most blacks to own up to the high crime rate among blacks is a source of considerable discomfort. Beyond that, it creates suspicions and resentment, which are destructive of good race relations, and it's devastating to the black community, which is its primary victim...
Prof. Walter E. Williams
- Also on Virginia-Local Crime:
- Virginia Crime Stats 2012
- Virginia Crime Stats 2015
- Lakeem Scott and Press Incitement to Murder
- Also See:
- NFL Protests Ignore 20% Jump in Black Male Homicides
- Yellow Press Lies about Mexicans and Trump
- Lakeem Scott and Press Incitement to Murder
- Machete Wielding Hispanic Shot Dead
- Christina Eilman Rape Costs Chicago Police Millions
- 12-Year-Old Emily Haddock Murder
- Emily Haddock killers Get Plea Bargain
- 15-Year-Old White Girl Gang Raped at California School
- Bristol Spends Millions for Jobs - Gets Nothing
- Crime is Up Across Wise County Virginia
- 58 Meth Convections Illustrate Problem in Tri-Cities
- Jails and New Laws Won't Stop Meth Epidemic
- Updated September 2017:
- Web Master
- Bristol, Southwest Virginia Revealed
- Science & Technology
- 2017 Website Updates & Deletions
- Hobby Electronics
- US Constitution
- Christianity 101
- Religious Themes
- Guestbook Archive
» Archive 1 » Archive 2 » Archive 3
» Archive 4 » Archive 5 » Archive 6
» Archive 7 » Archive 8 » Archive 9
- Jesus the Man
- Apostle Paul Founder of Christianity
- Why we should know John Calvin
- Egyptian-Christian Connection
- Judaism Meets Zoroastrianism
- Judaism Meets Hellenism and the Logos
- Pelagius Why He Was Right
- Saint Augustine Introduction
- Saint Augustine His Christian World View by Lewis Loflin