Kevin Allen Eskridge
Abingdon Man Faces Breaking and Entering Charges
February 22, 2013 announcement from Sheriff Fred Newman:
An investigation into a breaking and entering that occurred in early February 2013 has led to the arrest of one individual being charged with seven felony and two misdemeanor charges. The incident occurred at a residence in the Rhea Valley area of Washington County, Virginia.
Firearms, archery equipment and other miscellaneous items were taken during the break-in. The approximate value of the stolen property is $2,000. A portion of the property has been recovered.
Kevin Allen Eskridge, age 25, of 21664 Greensprings Road, Apt. 1, Abingdon, VA, has been charged with:
1. One count of breaking and entering;
2. Forgery of a stolen check;
3. Uttering a stolen check;
4. Three counts of selling stolen property;
5. One count of possession of firearm by a convicted felon;
6. One misdemeanor count of theft of a check; and
7. One misdemeanor count of obtaining money by fraud.
Eskridge was arrested February 21, 2013, and transported to the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail, Abingdon Facility. He has been released on a $7,500 bond.
On 1/23/2013 at approximately 21:13 hours, officers with the Johnson City Police Department responded to a report of a shooting incident at 1407 E Millard St Johnson City, TN 37601. A white male victim was driven to the Johnson City Police Department, where the victim reported the incident to an on duty patrol officer. The victim was transported by Washington County EMS to the Johnson City Medical Center with non life threatening injuries. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
On January 7, 2013 officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested two juvenile males, both of Johnson City, and charged them with possession of marijuana for resale. The arrest is the result of a traffic stop due to a headlight violation. During the stop, approximately 21.4 grams of a green leafy substance, preliminarily identified as marijuana, was discovered in the vehicle. The driver of the vehicle was additionally charged with juvenile DUI and light law violation.
The juvenile passenger of the vehicle had an odor of alcohol on his breath and was also found in possession of a digital scale, glass pipe and rolling papers. He was additionally charged with underage consumption of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia. Both juveniles were transported to the police department for processing and released to their parents. A juvenile court date is set for January 18, 2013 at 9:00am
- Crime Mainpage
- Crime Mainpage 2013
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012
- Johnson City Tennessee Police Reports Jan-Feb 2013
- Black Male Charged with Killing Infant - Autopsy Inconclusive
- Feral White Male Nailed for Carjacking in Lee County
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Myth of Early Islam
- Why Arabs-Muslims can't Handle Liberty
- Debunking Panendeism
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money