Hursel Harold Elkins, Jr.
Washington County Virginia Man Charged with Child Rape
Sheriff Fred Newman
Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Office
February 5, 2013: A Washington County man is facing numerous felony charges as a result of an investigation
conducted by the Washington County Virginia Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigative Division.
According to Washington County Sheriff Fred Newman, the investigation was initiated after
the Sheriff's Office received allegations of sexual offenses against Hursel Harold Elkins, Jr.
Elkins, age 43, has been arrested and charged with rape, animate object sexual penetration,
and taking indecent liberties with a child. The offenses are alleged to have occurred between
2009 and 2012.
Elkins is being held at the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon without bond. A bond
hearing is scheduled for February 7, 2013.
Note the Mr. Elkins is innocent until proven otherwise in a court of law.
Also see Illegal alien nailed for child rape in Washington County Virginia
1 million sex crimes by illegals
Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. This included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants. The offences were located in 36 states, most were in states with the highest numbers of illegal immigrants. She believes this is a conservative estimate. To quote, "This translates to 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sexual offenders coming across U.S. borders illegally per day...This places the estimate for victimization numbers around 960,000 for the 88 months examined in this study."
Is Sixto Lopez Laines typical? "Those who were deported simply returned illegally again" and "there is a clear pattern of criminal escalation." According to Schurman-Kauflin the stats (January 1999 through April 2006) breaks down this way:
- 35 percent, were child molestations.
- 24 percent, were rapes.
- 41 percent, were sexual homicides and serial murders.
- Of the child molestations, 47 percent of the victims were Hispanic, 36 percent Caucasian, 8 percent Asian, 6 percent African American and 3 percent other nationalities.
- In 82 percent of the cases the victims were known to their attackers.
- Especially disturbing that in 22 percent of all sex crimes committed by illegal immigrants, victims with physical and mental disabilities were targeted.
- 79 percent had been in the U.S. for more than one year before being arrested for a sex crime.
- 6 percent were mutilated.
- Almost 63 percent of the offenders had been deported on another offense prior to the sex crime.
- An average of three years of committing crimes such as DUI, assault or drug related offenses prior to being apprehended for a sexual offense.
- In 81 percent of cases, offenders were drinking or using drugs prior to offending. Rapists and killers were more likely to use alcohol and drugs consistently than child molesters.
- About 25 percent of offenders were found to have been stable within a community.
- Only 2 percent of the offenders in her study had no history of criminal behavior, beyond crossing the border illegally.
To quote, "Victims ranged in age from 1 year old to 13 years old, with the average age being 6...The highest number of sex offenders, according to the study, came from Mexico. El Salvador was the original home to the next highest number. Other countries of origin included Brazil, China, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Russia, and Vietnam. She concludes illegal immigrants gradually commit worse crimes and are continually released back into society or deported.
Ref. May 31, 2006 WorldNetDaily.com
Sanctuary cities in Va where they refuse to report illegal aliens:
Fairfax County, VA
Virginia Beach, VA
Posted March 21, 2013
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.