Jason R Marcum
Drunk Driver Arrested for Handgun Violation
Traffic Violation leads to arrest of Armed DUI Offender. In Tennessee it's illegal to possess a gun while intoxicated.
January 11, 2013: According to Sheriff Ed Graybeal, Criminal Interdiction Unit Investigators arrested Jason R Marcum, age 35, 110 Springview Dr.,Gray; following a traffic stop for a minor traffic violation.
After receiving information from the 911 dispatch center pertaining to an armed, intoxicated man causing problems at a Johnson City business and a vehicle description of the suspects' vehicle, deputies were on the lookout for the suspect.
Interdiction Investigators observed Marcum Speeding and crossing the centerline of the roadways on Roscoe Fitz Road and Gray Station Roads. Marcum's vehicle was stopped on Springview Drive. Investigator's smelled an odor of alcohol coming from Marcum's person. Marcum also admitted to being armed with a handgun. Marcum's 2 and 4 year old children were in the back seat of his pickup truck. Investigators recovered a loaded 9mm handgun, holster and a Clonzepam prescription from Marcum's vehicle. Marcum performed poorly on field sobriety tests and was taken into custody. Marcum was transported to the Johnson City Medical Center for a blood alcohol test.
Marcum was charged with: Speeding, Driving Under the Influence 1st offense, Possession of a Handgun While Under the Influence and 2 counts of Reckless Endangerment. Marcum is currently being held on a $22,000 bond with arraignment set for this morning in Sessions Court.
- Crime Mainpage
- White Male Arrested on 25 Counts of Fraud
- Meth Bust Lands Two Washington County Men in Jail
- Man with a gun call leads to 3 arrests
- Three North Carolina Residents Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Drunk Driver Arrested for Handgun Violation
- Why feral white male Robert Gleason Jr. Should Die
- Two White Males Nailed for Multiple Burglaries
- Three Teenagers Arrested for Auto Burglary
- Convicted Felon Kirk Trent Arrested on Multiple Charges
- Traffic Violation leads to arrest of Habitual Motor Offender
- Black Male Antonio Johnson - The Real Reason We Buy Guns
- Myth of Early Islam
- Why Arabs-Muslims can't Handle Liberty
- Debunking Panendeism
- Original Sin an Overview
- Failure in Seattle Schools
- Exploring Religion and Environmentalism
- Taking a Sober View on Climate Change
- Social Agenda Behind Environmentalism
- Environmental-Government Complex is about Money